[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is xbox the most normie console?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 20170513_035142.jpg (952KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_035142.jpg
952KB, 2560x1440px
Is xbox the most normie console?
>>
>>376792641
Yes, it's the console everyone who doesn't know about video games associates with video games
>>
Whenever I see cute girls play video games I always just sit in the farthest chair and deny I play anything if they ask.
>>
Yes my Xbox feed looks like a social media site filled with nongaming posts. Now people are posting images of themselves on a fucking gaming system. Xbox = normie console
>>
>>376794917
My feed is just my friends shit. You can change what you see
>>
>>376795117
Well that would work if I had friends
>>
at the moment its probably the switch because so far, it's selling literally just because its the newest thing and fad shit like the original wii did.
>>
>>376792641
Wow, women making money off of something men built up. And that in the most self centered way possible. Who would've thought?
>>
>>376795172
Ill play witcha. What games you play
>>
Is this even a question? Of course it is. Xbox is the "cool" brand that dudebros play after coming home from work and waiting for their wives to cook dinner. PlayStation is viewed as the more expensive, but less valuable alternative for kids whose parents don't know any better. And Switch is for kids, weebs, and old people stuck in their childhoods.
>>
>>376793649
fpbp
>>
>>376795257
The ps4 variety, I don't really touch my Xbox one too often, but I do fuck with some forza horizon
>>
>>376795257
only little big planet and overwatch
>>
>>376792641
ive always been under the impression that most girls have ps4, actually. i mean thats the only system that my gf plays on
>>
lol of course it is I have like 5 bitches in my friend list but you can easily ignore the feed tho
who cares tbqh
>>
>>376792641
>being a slut
>normal
>>
>>376797685
>being a literal faggot
>>
File: falWQ3q.jpg (64KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
falWQ3q.jpg
64KB, 460x460px
PC is.
My grandma has a laptop and my
dad has a laptop, no gaming consoles though.
>>
All consoles are for normies.

Consoles are something you begrudgingly buy and leave under your TV collecting dust until a new exclusive comes out for one of them. It's literally impossible to know shit about video games if you play primarily on a console.
>>
File: ps4 degen.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ps4 degen.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>376792641
PlayStation is the most degenerate
>>
>>376799257
> nigger
> work
>>
i like how everything in this entire thread is left out by platformwar shitposters when they whine about steam profiles.

spoilers: video games in general is the most normie shit there is now otherwise they wouldn't be marketed like hollywood movies.
>>
>>376792641

PS4 is the normie console. The same people who watch the big blockbuster movies and only read the bestselling books buy the PS4.
>>
>>376793649
Wrong.
>>
KEK and Xbone fanboys will defend this!
Pretty much sums up the IQ and type of person that plays Xbox
>>
Oh well. At least I have loads of sex.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.