[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch hate thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ScreenShot_16-12-14_01-40-47-000.jpg (375KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-12-14_01-40-47-000.jpg
375KB, 1280x720px
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-11-jeff-kaplan-reveals-the-overwatch-balance-triangle

Jeff is full of shit.
>>
>Not an archive
You are in-fact, a shill. I am sorry.
>>
>>376789326
>linking to the article instead of the direct youtube link
go away shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_hKzU5XCM this is where Kaplan actually talks about it by the way, don't click on OP's link
>>
Got a tl;dw?
>>
>>376789572
TL;DW:
>Bullshit fluff that Overwatch is hard to balance
>We balance each character with a triangle, Win rate, how players feel about a character, and how the Developers feel about a character, aim for the center blah blah
>Overwatch isn't a MOBA
>>
>>376790583
>Overwatch isn't a MOBA
but overwatch is not a moba.
you don't push waves of creeps, and you don't farm the creeps for exp/gold.
If overwatch is moba, then TF2 is moba as well.
and if so, CSGO is moba as well.
>>
>Let's look at Symmetra
>Her winrate is high but nobody plays her
>This must mean she's overpowered but underused
No faggot, it just means that she's only good on the defending side on the first half of Assault maps, so when she's used, she's part of a team that won before the attackers pushed past the first point. If they get to pushing the second point, Symmetra is swapped out.
She was grossly underpowered in terms of viability in nearly all maps except shit like the first half of Hollywood.
>>
>>376790805
Moba has pretty much become a blanket term for "game i don't like" here
>>
>>376790583
>Overwatch isn't a moba

correct
>>
>>376790905
My main gripe with Symmetra is her auto lock on autismo gun that shreds through anything, even around fucking corners.
I would be fine if as long as if i broke line of sight her gun wasn't on me anymore but that shit fucking follows you to the depths of hell.
>>
>>376791048
Why are you running from her at all
>>
>>376791213
Because I am bad at aiming, especially against her tiny ass hitbox
>>
I wonder why that justifies making Tanks as viable as they are.
>>
>>376790583
And this makes you mad enough to create an entire thread dedicated to hating it?
>>
It's a disney style kids game. Do you not understand that blizzard switched to disney style products?
>>
>>376790805
>>376791026
I'm just listing major points, friends.
>>376791361
I didn't make this thread.
>>
>>376791289
Don't forget all Symmetra players jump around and crouch like retarded monkies while easily melting you.
>>
>See a youtube vid about overwatch
>12 voicelines that were REMOVED from Overwatch!
>Video is 11 minutes long
Holy fucking shit, why do these faggots do this
>>
File: lllll.jpg (67KB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
lllll.jpg
67KB, 619x412px
>>376789326
>Overwatch is popular
>/v/ hates it

Is anyone surprised here? How pitiful do you have to be to do this?
>>
File: please_die.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
please_die.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>376795259
>>
>>376789326
Overwatch is too rooted into class roles, like DPS/tank/healer etc. Almost no one can function on their own, and that's boring as fuck.

In TF2, classes played differently and had different specializations, but they were all pretty damn good at killing each other. Meanwhile in Overwatch, barriers are fucking everywhere and healers heal faster than many non-DPS can damage. It essentially boils down to trading damage for 5 minutes until everyone has their ults and uses them all at once.

TLDR It's fucking boring.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.