[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had an idea for a gaming lets play channel where we get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

So I had an idea for a gaming lets play channel where we get drunk as shit and play video games.Thought of the concept years ago but never had enough money for the equipment.

Face-cam could be a thing so everyone knows how much we drink and stuff but i think it could be a cool concept.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?
>>
I'd do it.
>>
>>376784428

I'd be interested in participating but doubt anyone would enjoy a bunch of retards getting shitfaced drunk and playing video games
>>
>>376784538
Think it would be entertaining?
im trying to get a scope of the audience that would actually watch.
>>
>>376784428
literally every other shit streamer has been doing this for years
>>
>>376784624
See thats what i thought, but if we actually had quality content over several hours it would gain popularity right?
>>
>>376784428
There's a ton of streamers that do this as a donation impetus, and it's basically a bunch of people trying to kill the streamer with alcohol poisoning.

It's not very entertaining after about 10 minutes. Drunk people aren't fun when you're sober. Unless you're trying to kill them, apparently.
>>
OP here, Thought of calling the channel "Chug N' Play". If that matters.

>>376784850
I get that people use alcohol as an incentive for things like charity and stuff but this would be a dedicated channel for this type of thing.
>>
>>376785090
>this would be a dedicated channel for this type of thing.
broteam already exists and hes already come dangerously close to dying a couple times
>>
>>376785090
Then it depends on what your business plan is. If it's just gonna be a hobby, you do you. If you're trying to make money, then there are clearly more expenses than the average stream. And alcohol couldn't be your only gimmick.

Also, if you didn't have bros with you, it's gonna get pathetic real quick. You'd need to have someone to bounce conversation off of, maybe read comments while you play, and trade off.
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>376784428
my friend gets a ton of donations/subs by getting shitfaced over half his streams. shot per sub/5$+ is very popular, people love seeing others get drunk for some reason. you dont even need to be playing video games either, just be drunk and say/do stupid shit. helps to be an alcoholic so you can keep downing as much as you can to rake in the most cash.
>>
For whatever reason I'm surprised this doesn't already exist
I was going to challenge you to eat something like a ghost pepper every time you play or something, or hits of LSD
>>
>>376785286
no idea who broteam is.
>>376785318
I'm a "seasoned" alcoholic and definitely have people that would record with me while drinking.
>>376785353 See above
>>
>>376784642
Booze and video games go hand in hand in my opinion
>>
>>376785761
>no idea who broteam is.

>wants to get in the business
>has no clue who is already in the business

maybe you should wait a few years before trying out this get-rich-quick scheme
>>
>>376785761
Lets playing takes barely any effort, if you have wanted to do this for so long why haven't you
>>
>>376785090
Grog n' Games would be a much better tittle
>>
>>376785826
I agree, thats why i thought it would be a good idea.
>>376785873
>i watch this cool channel that nobody knows about.
>>376785939
Already stated that I didn't have the capital required for trhe equipment at the time.
>>376786084
Noted, thanks.
>>
tons of people have done this, myself included
>>
>>376786235
>i watch this cool channel that nobody knows about.
thanks for proving my point
>>
If you're doing this to have fun, sounds good. If you're intending to get an actually good size audience, it's a terrible idea. The largest demographic that actually subscribes to let's plays is young preteen and teenage boys. Pretty much none of them have ever been drunk, and wouldn't find much appeal in watching a let's play where the central focus (other than vidya) is drinking.
>>
>>376785761

The seweeers!
>>
>>376786235
>bro team pill
>channel that nobody knows about
do a little research next time
>>
>>376786501

tfw started drinking at 13
>>
I do this all the time.
>>
This sounds dangerous as fuck. Be sure you know what you're doing.
>>
>>376784428
Sounds incredibly boring. Watching other people drink and stumble their way around a game is just sad to watch.
>>
>>376784428
https://youtu.be/0xC8rdqdTDk?t=23m57s

this what you should be prepared for
>>
>>376784428
Sounds annoying desu.
>>
>>376784759
Every idiot thinks they make quality content, nobody does
>>
>>376784428
This was fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J4TdVpTGvk
>>
>>376784428
It's actually be pretty funny in an episodic content.

First episode everyone's sober, second episode everyones had at least one drink in them so getting a bit looser. by part three everyone is buzzed, leading to jokes. the final parts in the series's everyone will be trashed to fuck and incoherently rambling about bullshit, will be hilarious. maybe have a drink counter in the bottom of the screen too.
>>
Only If can drink along as well
>>
>>376784428
There's several channels that have the same concept. None of them beyond 10k subs. You gotta think of a way to catch attention besides showing how drunk you can get.
>>
Everyone who's ever drank has that idea. I hear it so much.
>>
Doesn't Floe get blackout drunk on his stream like on a regular basis?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.