[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future Witcher Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
Ok guys this is my first post on /v/ and dont know how much response it will get but here it goes:

Lets say CD Projekt Red is making a new Witcher game (that due to earlier information will not star Geralt). They are taking suggestions from the public, what would you say?

>characters
>setting
>mechanics
>etc.

I would like to see the option to choose which school your character trained at, similar to a class system. also be able to explore Nilfgaard unlike other games and more random encounters
>>
I want to play as Dandelion. Traveling minstrel, no real combat per se, just traveling from location to location meeting famous people. The idea sounded cooler in my head.

Settings, obviously Dol Blathanna. Maybe something in Nilfgaard proper. Kovir and Poviss are obvious shoe-ins. Cintra maybe and beyond the Blue Mountains.
>>
>>376783080
class system would be shit as it would destroy any narrative and limit the story telling capabilities. the only option is vesemir.
>>
A time soon after the conjunction of spheres, a bunch of witchers, schools are open. Not all the information on stopping the monsters is there yet, so you actually have to research it yourself.

Maybe a mission where you kidnap babies to put in your witcher school
>>
>>376783080
>this is my first post on /v/
You're an autistic faggot with shit taste.

Obligatory comment to welcome the new /v/ poster
>>
>>376783850
sorry, i guess "class system" was the wrong choice of words. starting cat would give you bonuses in stealth and alchemy, bear would provide extra damage dealt and resistance, gryphon would make signs more powerful, etc. Vesemir would be a badass main character though seeing as he's like 400 years old
>>
>>376784117
>shit taste
>literally one of the best game series ever created by a bunch of shit-eating slavs

pick one
>>
>>376783080

This post is from a member of CD Projekt. Use your words carefully. They honestly want your input, you faggots. Here's your chance.
>>
File: fwp.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
fwp.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>376783080
>witcher game without geralt
also pretty sure they said they're done with that universe altogether
>>
>>376783971
>A time soon after the conjunction of spheres
Oh shit this makes so much sense. Monsters (and Witchers) at the height of their powers.

Human limited to a few densely populated settlements/towns, only Dwarves and Elves having any large cities. Wizards facing off against Vampire Lords.
>>
>>376783971
I like this idea.
I swear I heard a rumor about it but that probably was just someone's wishful thinking
I also like the idea of a bit more character customization, it'd be nice to actually make your own Witcher.
>>
>>376784409
OP here, cant tell if you're an idiot or I am for not seeing the sarcasm

>>376784430
Im not sure about that, they've said before they would **consider** doing more if there was a demmand

>>376784436
giant witcher castles would be awesome with their own quests associated and fleshed out NPCs
>>
>>376784436
>vampire lords
You have my attention, elaborate

Also, where can I find more information on that era of the lore
>>
>>376784318
>Taking obvious satire at face value
Are you fucking dense?
>>
>>376784719
well i usually post on /k/, so yeah quite a bit
>>
make yen real and make her my irl wife
>>
>>376786094
Triss is best girl in-game
>>
>>376783080
Played this game again last night for the first time in a bit. Fix horse controls. It handles too finnicky, allow more fine control of it. It iwll never be perfect as its an animal not a car but look toward say red dead for nicer horse controls. Just got tired of being stuck on this wall.

More interactive npcs? i know their dialogue is huge but maybe have them be more spontaneous rather than only 1 per village can be talked to and its for a contract. It would be nice to come across a bloodied scene or overhear some talk in the tavern and pick up a contract that way rather than nothing but notice boards
>>
I dont mind making choices but they could be a bit clearer.

>i cant let you leave with that
EAT TEN POUNDS OF STEEL

Well shit. I didnt mean to kill the bitch yet here i am standing over her corpse when i just wanted that shit.

Also less batman vision constantly. A bit of natural detective work on our own would be nice. Some simple clues and maybe if too much time passes have an npc drop a further hint or something
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.