[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O/v/errated Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: cultclassicmyass.png (18KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
cultclassicmyass.png
18KB, 512x448px
It's time for another overrated games thread

>Isometric view is disgusting and it's hard to tell which way is up
>Battle system is fucked up and rushed, theres no party character art
>controls are convoluted, who the fuck thought left shoulder was a good idea for the main action button
>holy shit the Mr. Saturns are fucking atrocious
>One sanctuary is in Dalaam, which you'll spend never think to look there because it seems optional

I could talk more about the ripoffs it's spawned, but thankfully no one talks about those as much as this dumpster fire.
>>
>>376781801
Persona 5
The only thing weebs talk about are the waifus
Really shows how much depth the game has
>>
>>376781801
nice troll thread but learn what isometric means you retard
>>
Earthbound honestly has some pretty lame gameplay, but it embodies this western cultural sentiment that I relate to a lot.
The purple village is a noteworthy part as well. It's fun to explore and read the dialogue, the gameplay itself leaves more to be desired though.
>>
File: potter-kun keikaku.png (118KB, 370x383px) Image search: [Google]
potter-kun keikaku.png
118KB, 370x383px
>>376783189
I've played Persona since 3, before everyone jumped on the bandwagon with 4. They're fantastic relaxing games, but I think the new fanbase is kind of overhyping and ruining them. Sucks how that happens. Now casuals are gonna jump on board and the devs are going to end up ruining it. As is the life cycle of the modern game franchise
>>
>>376783707
>Now casuals are gonna jump on board and the devs are going to end up ruining it. As is the life cycle of the modern game franchise

People said the same thing about Persona 4, kill yourself you 3/4 babby.
>>
File: 1458333138352.gif (328KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1458333138352.gif
328KB, 1000x773px
>>376781801
>>
>>376781801
>earthbound
>isometric
pick one and only one
>>
>>376781801
If you just wanted to have an Earthbound thread you could just make one.
>>Isometric view is disgusting and it's hard to tell which way is up
lolwhat
>>
Amnesia

What an awful piece of garbage.
>>
>>376781801
kys
>>
Anything Yoko Taro

(Un)Ironically Drakengard is his best game
>>
File: Onett.png (476KB, 2946x3328px) Image search: [Google]
Onett.png
476KB, 2946x3328px
>>376783983
>>376783831
>>376783243
Take a look at this image. How is this not isometric? Earthbound can't make up its mind on whether or not it want to remain isometric or not, if you compare onett and saturn valley
>>
>>376783707

>before everyone jumped on the bandwagon with 4

Everyone jumped on the bandwagon on 3, anon. You are part of the group you're complaining about.
>>
>>376784010
Amnesia was bad and then the fujoshis made it worse
>>
>>376783707
>Now casuals are gonna jump on board and the devs are going to end up ruining it.
they already ruined in 3
>>
File: 20929.gif (588KB, 2048x2043px) Image search: [Google]
20929.gif
588KB, 2048x2043px
>>376784217
That isn't Isometric you dunce. That's Oblique.
The closest thing is Fourside, but even that's 45° Dimetric.
Also, It's Left Shoulder Button so you can play it one handed. I believe the Pokemon games adapted this as something you can enable in the options menu.
>>
>>376784217
>Earthbound can't make up its mind on whether or not it want to remain isometric
Is it really that disorienting to you, Anon? I've never heard someone complain about a Mother game changing perspective. It's pretty surprising considering it does a good job at staying consistent for most of the game, including inside buildings.
It happens in Saturn Valley and Fourside, but I always thought that the latter was a neat change that outlined the scope of the skyscrapers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.