[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a video game ever made you cry for whatever reason? What game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: chapter_2.png (96KB, 416x240px) Image search: [Google]
chapter_2.png
96KB, 416x240px
Has a video game ever made you cry for whatever reason?

What game?
>>
File: Biggest FUCK YOU in gaming.png (340KB, 473x353px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest FUCK YOU in gaming.png
340KB, 473x353px
I didnt necessarily cry, but I felt fucking angry and empty
>>
>>376781706
What game?
>>
>>376782009
real spoilers here:
the sequel to drawn to life
>>
>>376781574
Mass effect 3 ending
>>
File: kh___sora__s_smile_by_7mp.jpg (98KB, 528x336px) Image search: [Google]
kh___sora__s_smile_by_7mp.jpg
98KB, 528x336px
>>376781574
i cried my eyes out when sora used riku's keyblade to release his and kairi's heart in the
kingdom hearts .. i remember trying so hard to beat riku, then after the high of finally beating him i crashed and cried incredibly hard. so many emotions in just a few minutes span... my heart still hurts
>>
>>376782181
Because it made you mad or something?
Well, it is kinda sad the series ended that way, it was a fun ride.
>>
The entire ending of Valiant Hearts was hard to see because I couldn't watch through my tears
>>
Eh, a number of games do. I'm just emotional anyway.

Aeris' death, finally beating FFX after all the bullshit of 100%ing it, SMG1 storybook made me well up a bit, I'm almost certain MMBN3 ending made me well up too (boy, was wishing that would come back a Monkey Paw wish), can't think of any others.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMrIZdeEIE
I shed a few tears when I first heard it.
>>
File: Professor_Feels.gif (282KB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Feels.gif
282KB, 350x190px
Didn't expect anything to be actually real in a Layton ending, really hit me hard.
>>
>>376782058
Aren't those two games actually really deep and really fucking sad? Man i should really buy them.
>>
File: asuras wrath brofist.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asuras wrath brofist.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>you were always a brother, never an enemy
>no more crying
>my wrath is finally...gone

I don't care if it's 50% cutscenes and QTE's and the ending is DLC, fucking 10/10 masterpiece
>>
>>376782971
The music of this game is just so magical. It's surreal, it's beautiful, brings a tear to my eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-leUUPWII
>>
>>376781574
ME3, twice, once out of sorrow and once out of rage
>>
>>376783095
ok, spoilers ahoy
>family goes to a carnival
>family gets in car crash
>boy falls in coma
>2 games take place
>sister is begging brother to wake up
>nothing in the games are real
>>
At the end of Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
>>
File: 1492579025727.jpg (26KB, 613x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492579025727.jpg
26KB, 613x553px
Lisa the Joyful mainly just the boss fight with
Brad. Reminded me of how much my dad tries and how alone he was I make sure to call him and spend time with him often before he's gone
>>
>>376783342
You mean after that guy was arrested and you saw Maya again?
>>
File: Lufia_2_front.jpg (56KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
Lufia_2_front.jpg
56KB, 640x460px
>>376781574
Yea, the ending to lufia 2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.