[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just talk about how Akechi have the tons of potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: C0m178iUoAEVgRg.png (225KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
C0m178iUoAEVgRg.png
225KB, 600x525px
Can we just talk about how Akechi have the tons of potential in the story, yet in the end it all goes to waste?

He should have been an amazing character built up to be Joker's rival and counterpart. The ying to Joker's yang. Two sides of the same coin.

Instead, the game doesn't know what the fuck it wants Akechi to be. Is he a rival to Joker that doesn't know whether he wants to be accepted by the Phantom Thieves and Joker? Is he yet another kid abused by the shitty adults in society causing him to lead a horrible life? Is he just a fucking psychopath that likes killing people for no discernible reason? Who the fuck is the real Goro Akechi? There may as well be three or four different versions of him in the game. All with potential in their own regards to become interesting characters, but when you combine them all into one character you just get some shit that makes no sense and causes the viewer to not know how the fuck they're supposed to feel towards the character. Are we supposed to be sympathetic? Are we supposed to say fuck him? I don't even know. Neither do the writers I guess.

Hopefully the writers figure out what the fuck they really wanted to do with him when the remake or the spinoff comes around, but I highly doubt they would change a character that much in the remake, or at all.
>>
>>376779302
Make him less obvious as the traitor
>>
>>376779302
What's the use of this discussion? The spinoff is just gonna make him amnesia or dindu nuffin like Jun Kuroso in Persona 2.
>>
>>376779302
Wait for the "true" remake with added OC Cynthia.
>>
He should've been demifiend.
>>
When viewing his confidant in the menu give him a rank 9 and 10 thing that's plot related like Sae's. Currently when I look at his confidant thing and see nothing for rank 10 it makes it super obvious that no ultimate persona = not staying with the party
>>
File: The Perfect Crow.png (100KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
The Perfect Crow.png
100KB, 512x512px
>>376779302
Give him a true phantom thief costume plis. Not the phony Prince or edgelord Berserker costume.
>>
>>376780637
There's no way, there was a huge plot convenience that allowed jun to sort of get away with it. Akechi has killed a countless number of people, two party members parents, and his persona is based on madness. I can't possibly see a spin off making him like adachi, he's far too irredeemable
>>
>>376785028
You talk like as if you know Atlus. They will make him redeem himself because the popularity demands it and you WILL like it.
>>
>>376779302
Give him some on-screen backstory or prequel, and his first persona awakening.

He's tho one who missing that part among the main characters, so maybe we can understand his character a little bit.
>>
There should have been a rival Phantom Thief group with Akechi as the leader
>>
>>376786815
Hitman group would be a lot better though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.