[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Nuke deployed]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: battletanx.png (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
battletanx.png
178KB, 640x480px
[Nuke deployed]
>>
too op
>>
File: shellshockps1.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shellshockps1.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
EAT THAT SUCKA!
>>
Battletanx was my shit.

Friends and I would play it all damn afternoon after school.

When I was a kid and my imagination would run wild, I'd make up Red Alert scenarios in my head and play them out in Battletanx too.
>>
I played this game so much when I was younger. At the time, one of my little cousins was fucking obsessed with it so I'd get roped into playing it with him all the time. I haven't seen or thought about this game since the early 2000's so it's kinda crazy that I still remember how the game looks just from seeing that screenshot.
>>
>>376776921
Fuck yea, battletanx! Such a goddamn amazing game.
>>
Fuck you just injected a needle of nostalgia directly into my brain

I used to always use the big tank with the powerful single shot, I think it was called the Goliath. I remember just going around collecting the nukes and ignoring the enemies until me and my friends all had them and obliterating everything.

Good times.
>>
My gun buddies
>>
Who is best Tanx and why is it the Hornet?
>>
>>376783802
The goliath is where it's at.
>>
>tries to jump the blast wave
>it never works
>>
>>376776921
You can dodge the nuke with the teleport sometimes

>>376779586
>not keeping project 64 on a flash drive and playing it during drafting class with multiple keyboards hooked up to one PC

That was the best teacher ever
>>
>>376776921
First one is great but Global Assault was better. God I love those games.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9mGtueDPuE
This had dope music.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>376783802
if by hornet you mean the FLP-E, I agree with you
>>
>Start as the mechanic guys and repeatedly suicide to fill my base with gunbuddies
>Learned about the 15 item super item trick and spent hours in bot matches gathering gunbuddies to fill my base with

It was autistic but shit was cash.
>>
File: 1396677924720.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1396677924720.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>376786683
>Tfw you attain FLP-E mastery and are untouchable
>>
File: Tanx2_3.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Tanx2_3.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>376786826
Wish I discovered the super item trick during my childhood
The super guided missiles and super gunbuddies were broken as fuck
>>
>>376778631
Only destroyed the buildings half ways.
>>
>>376786683
The ability to strafe makes you godlike in this game.
>>
File: 1494558792514.jpg (196KB, 700x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1494558792514.jpg
196KB, 700x1217px
>>376785652
>playing it during drafting class with multiple keyboards hooked up to one PC
holy shit we did that with brawl and dolphin in my senior year
>inb4 >brawl

>tfw every single day me and my three friends got to play smash together for a full hour before going home
>>
>>376785762
I remember by cousin, brother and I playing global assault and using a cheat to super power all the special weapons. I think you had to press all of the face buttons or something. My favorite was using that with the turrets. It would shit out a bunch of them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.