[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The biggest debate of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3789.png (1MB, 1920x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3789.png
1MB, 1920x1085px
New 3DS or New 3DS XL?
>>
2ds xl, 3d is a gimmick
>>
>>376773870
Regular, but it was not easy to find nor cheap, so I am resentful.
>>
>>376773870
I prefer the N3DS. The screen resolution is shit enough as it is, without blowing it up even further. Plus it's easier to slip in a pocket and the faceplates are cool.
>>
>>376774076
Faceplates was the biggest dissappontnent about the n3ds, nintendo never released any newer ones and 90% of them are shit.

Seriously, no DQ kisekae plate? No final fantasy? no SMT?

The black one that came with mine ended up being the best, i never swap it with my Kirby one or Zelda triforce.
>>
>>376773870

Old 3DS XL because it's cheaper and not in the pain in the ass to take out the SD card

Also because zero (0) games take advantage of the N3DS hardware
>>
File: IMG_3672.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3672.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>376774308
>Piratefags thinking their opinion matters.
>>
Even though I have one, isn't the New 3DS not actually distributed in the US, except for limited editions? They even just put the XL manual packaged with it.
>>
File: IMG_3712.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>376773983
>Speakers under your grip.
>Extra small hinge, because they wheren't already enough shit to begin with.
>>
>>376774308
>Also because zero (0) games take advantage of the N3DS hardware

Plenty do once you install Luma and have all games use the faster clocks. It helps smooth out some of the games that don't run so well and reduces load times across the board. Emulators run a lot better on the N3DS too.
>>
>>376774308
t. retard

N3ds has native windows-compatible remote sd management, and CFW supports SFTP anyway. And all games can take advantage of faster clockspeeds if you enable it in luma

buying o3ds now is like buying floppy disks instead of an SSD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.