[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox E3: Do or Die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: make xbox great again.jpg (107KB, 650x497px) Image search: [Google]
make xbox great again.jpg
107KB, 650x497px
Honest question: Does Microsoft even stand a chance this year at E3? Let's take a look at what Sony is likely offering at E3:

>Show off more of what they showed last year with 1st party heavy hitters like God of War, The Last of Us Part 2, Insomniac's Spiderman, Uncharted 4's DLC, etc
>A price drop on the PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim
>More info of Kojima's Death Stranding (I'm 90% positive it'll be another trailer with no gameplay)
>Play on nostalgia with Crash Bandicoot and an update of Shenmue III
>Exclusive marketing rights to Red Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, Call of Duty WW2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2
>More VR shit

At this point, Sony doesn't even have to try. For Microsoft, it's an uphill battle.

How can Microsoft win E3 this year, or are they doomed of not gaining public interest?
>>
>>376771309

I honestly don't know what they can do to get people back to their platform. They've kind of ruined their 2 better IPs in Halo and Gears of War and don't really have anything else that looks interesting.
>>
Friendly reminder Nintendo already won E3 with just Mario Odyssey.

I still can't wait to see what Microsoft has though. My xbone had been getting a lot of use lately.
>>
>>376771456
i wish phil was my dad
>>
Is this a sarcastic thread to show how little Sony has? I mean Microcock is obviously shit-tier, but Sony has fallen off a cliff too.

PC+Switch owns both bitches.
>>
>>376771553
>Friendly reminder Nintendo already won E3 with just Mario Odyssey.
No they haven't. It's no surprise and everyone already knows what to expect out of it from the current trailers. There's no new info that would awe people, just more of the same, which isn't bad, but not something that will "win" E3

And you Xbone might be getting a lot of use, but it sure as shit isn't because of Microsoft. You're simply having fun with multiplats, the system you're playing them on isn't the relevant factor here, now is it?
>>
>>376771309
Unless they have multiple actual good exclusives, actual new or reviving IPs, not the same fucking shit they release yearly, maybe. Maybe.
Shame that the exclusives they do get usually turn out to be ass. Recore is probably the most boring fucking game I played last year.
>>
>>376772303
>Switch

LOL
>>
>>376771309
>no Halo 6
They've already lost

>>376771553
>Friendly reminder Nintendo already won E3 with just Mario Odyssey.
>no Metroid 5
They didn't win shit, they've also lost.
>>
>>376771309
More like XBOX WON
Am I right boys?
>>
Shinobi said M$ have snagged the marketing rights to some unannounced AAA game, so presumably we'll be seeing a lot of that. What exactly could it be? New AssCreed?
>>
>>376773075
Yeah, It's pretty likely that Ass Creed is going to be marketed by MS
>>
>>376773075
I am not looking forward to this E3. >:(
>>
People are still willing to buy an Xbone when alot of their games are also PC with better performance?
>>
>>376773358
>people are willing to sell their souls for shitty Windows 10 gaming
>>
Unless the Scorpio is priced at like $300 its DOA. And theres no way it will be that cheap if its anything what they said it is. I cant see it being any less than $500, and thats for a base unit.
>>
Everything they announce will get cancelled by 2020.
Exhibit 1: E3 2014
>>
>>376773420
A lot already did anon, it's better than purchasing an Xbone.
>>
>>376773597
Is that why there's more people playing Gears of War 4 on Xbox One then there is on Windows 1?
>>
>>376773774
No, its just the dudebros who own Xbones have shit enough taste to actually play Gears.
>>
>>376773774
[citation needed]
>>
>>376773856
>N-No it's dudebros, they are not people so they don't count
Getting BTFO'd hurts doesn't it.
>>
>>376773358 #
Would sell my soul to the devil just to play on PC for life than to touch that useless piece of hardware
>>
>>376771309
>E3 2017
>still won't show Crackdown 3
I'm convinced that game is dead and gone at this point. We'll never get to blow shit up like they showed off.
>>
File: E3 2017 floor space.png (317KB, 1920x892px) Image search: [Google]
E3 2017 floor space.png
317KB, 1920x892px
>>376771309
They already conceded this year.
>>
>>376773856
Salty
>>
>>376774057
Where is MS Show floor?
>>
>>376774057
Hmm?
>>
>>376771456
Make Xbox Live free.
>>
>>376773864
>>376774115
:^)
>>
>>376773774
Not like it matters, its cross platform
>>
>>376774173
Its in the main hall, a diferent room. Though its like half the size of Sony and Nintendo areas.
>>
>>376774057
Wow I actually feel kinda bad.
>>
>>376774057
MS is setting up in a nearby theater.
>>
>>376774315
>Nintendo
They have all that space for Mario Odyssey, ARMS, and Splatoon 2, fucking dammit! >:(
>>
>>376771309
The few devs that still trust them to actually pay...
They can pretend to start a few projects and whip up some teasers. But when the chickens come home to roost, and they cancel those, all customer faith will be gone.
>>
>>376774410
Nah bro, in the parking lot across the street.
>>
What I don't understand is that Microsoft an Nintendo have all these IPs yet they never use them. They can fucking take over gaming but they never do. What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft and Nintendo?
>>
Well Phil said they have several unannounced AAA games that they will reveal at E3.

I think MS will actually have a good chance of being good since they will probably have a lot of surprises (that will hopefully be good too).

For example they made a second studio for Playground Games so they can work on something that isn't Forza Horizon while the other team works on Horizon 4.
>>
>>376774791
Nintendo decided to go after the casual market due to the Wii's success, which means fuckloads of Mario games an occasional Zelda/Animal Crossing/Mii shit
Microsoft is suits trying to run a gaming division, relying more on market testing than creative freedom, which is why Scalebound got scrapped
>>
>>376775219

Hopefully they've got something up their sleeve. The only thing I remember them revealing last year was dead rising 4. I guess forza horizon 3, but everyone knew it was coming.
>>
>>376775669
:'(
>>
>>376776127
state of decay 2 too
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.