[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Funhaus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: CbDwb2jUkAA9Zgc.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CbDwb2jUkAA9Zgc.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
It was great back when I was 14 (Inside Gaming days), but now I just listen to their podcasts from time to time. Most of their content is boring in which they make fun of shit-tier video games. I'm starting to realize it's always been shit content for 14-16 year olds the whole time.

Any thoughts on Funhaus?
>>
low tier SJWs
>>
Never heard of them.
>>
>>376769978
its entertaining. good for timewasting. I like them
>>
Forever in the shadow of Achievement Hunter where they belong
>>
File: 123321132123.png (99KB, 1241x921px) Image search: [Google]
123321132123.png
99KB, 1241x921px
>>376770589
AH is washed.
>>
Eventually unsubbed, they just put out the same shit GTAV videos. Also that sex swing show is unfunny.
>>
>>376769978
>when I was 14

So, last week?
>>
>>376769978
Spoole was the heart of Funhaus
I miss him everyday
>>
File: 1494477689403.jpg (27KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1494477689403.jpg
27KB, 500x345px
>>376771096
You're right.
>>
Is this the eceleb general?
>>
Not diverse enough. Where are the black people?
>>
>>376769978
Aliza seems cool.
>>
>>376769978
I wanna waifu Elyse <spoiler> and her husband, James </spoiler>
>>
I've tried watching a few clips, I don't understand the appeal. Just a bunch of people yelling at a video game, usually while drunk.
I liked Elyse on GT, shame she's not doing anything worthwhile anymore.
>>
File: 1476143053713.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1476143053713.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>376770409
>SJWs
>>
>>376774181
low tier or crypto SJWs
>>
Bruce is outspoken and disconnected from the younger audience.
Adam doesn't care much at all about what he is playing.
James is funny but he bashes games that he doesn't pick up on or are difficult.
Joel and Spool are gone.
Lawrence takes up the 'quintessential gamer' title which, although a meme, serves to feed his crazy ego. He's also an alcoholic weeb, who can't back down from an argument.
Elyse is aloof to the point where its predictable and cringy.
Peak openly admitted to cutting videos so it seems like they just shit on games for 15 minutes instead of showing the parts that they like.
Everyone else that shows up, like Jacob for instance, serves to be ammunition for the rest of the group to poke fun at them. (The outlast 2 video or the GTA video that Jacob was in.

All an all I still like them, but everything is becoming stale and predictable. The political undertones in some of the videos are annoying regardless of party affiliation, people come to their channel to be entertained, not to hear about the politics that they would be subjected to on a daily basis anyways. They also changed a bunch of titles on their videos just to conform to YouTube's ad guidelines so they are creating subject to YouTube's wishes, not fully to the entertainment of the fans and their own creative process.

TL;DR: the format is getting old and predictable, but they're ok still I guess.
>>
Another bunch with 1 jew
>>
>>376770583
Pretty much this. I'll watch a couple videos from time to time, they can occasionally be really funny, and most of the time it's good enough that I'm entertained. I don't think I'd ever go out of my way to watch them, but if I'm bored and I see one of their videos in my feed I'll watch it, basically like a decent sitcom that I would never set out to watch, but if I see it on tv and I've got nothing better to do I'll watch it. And to be fair, that's more than I can say for any other comedic gaming channel.
>>
A bunch of unfunny literal who's
>>
>>376776047
>The political undertones in some of the videos are annoying regardless of party affiliation, people come to their channel to be entertained, not to hear about the politics that they would be subjected to on a daily basis anyways.
This is true. I assume that I agree with them for the most part politically, but if I'm watching a funny gaming channel, it's to see funny stuff about games, not to hear about politics or to hear the same jokes about Trump that every person on the planet has been saying for a year now. Fortunately, they've been pretty good about avoiding the trap for the most part, although it seems they're getting worse in recent videos.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.