[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Nintendo always been jewish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Memoryexpansionpak_box.jpg (49KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
Memoryexpansionpak_box.jpg
49KB, 500x342px
Has Nintendo always been jewish?
>>
OP in underage
They gave expansion packs for free with every game that needed it
>>
>>376770024
Not at first they didn't faggot
>>
>>376769892

Nintendo literally put processors and additional ram into certain cartridges to make their consoles beefy enough to run certain games.

They built batteries into their cartridges to allow for saves without an extra card needing to be purchased just to save your damn game.

Most of this they did without upping the costs of the games themselves, it's the least jewish thing they could have possibly done.

Them taking years and years to mark down their 1st party games, and charging more for digital than physical, and having a fucking retarded online platform... that's completely different.
>>
File: snes.jpg (113KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
snes.jpg
113KB, 1200x850px
>released a FULL 2 years after the genesis
>skimp out on the cpu
>a good majority of the games have slowdowns
>games that had the super fx or any enhancement chip were way more expensive

yeah they always were.
>>
File: exp.jpg (16KB, 378x434px) Image search: [Google]
exp.jpg
16KB, 378x434px
>>376769892
>>
>>376770024
They only gave it with Donkey Kong you underage fag.
>>
>>376770683
I got mine with Perfect Dark.
>>
>>376770418
Yes because having to pay for memory, ram and others for every cartridge sure is better than pay just once for them on the console I am right?

And don't pretend that those are coming for free to the consumer and are not part of the cartridge price.
>>
>>376770445
>skimp out on the cpu
What the fuck were they thinking? The CPU bottlenecked the rest of the console, which had higher specs than the Genesis
>>
Remember when they released the Motion Plus so the Wii could do all he swordfights and shit they pretended it could do at launch?

Remember when they pretended Wind Waker and Twilight Princess ports deserved full priced individual releases instead of a bundle like every other HD remaster?

Remember when they wasted everyone's time with the Wii U before pulling a Sega and releasing the Switch, promising that this time things would be different?

Remember when they religously hunted down fanmade games and pretended that piracy of 30 year old NES games was killing them and that everyone should pay out the ass for the virtual console/ gimmicky mini NES?
>>
>>376769892
At least they did it as a very cheap expansion pack instead of a 400 dollar new console
>>
Nowadays they would've come out with a new console instead.
>>
I wish the ps4 pro was just a expansion pack you could put on an existing ps4.
>>
>>376770024
Lying sack of shit.
>>
>>376770080
>i didnt get free shit at one point from nintendo
>that means they're jewish!
>>
>>376771090
Remember when they used pirated ROMs on the eShop?
>>
File: tsubaki-chrono.jpg (54KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
tsubaki-chrono.jpg
54KB, 502x640px
>>376769892
From the get go my friend. from the very beginning
>>
>>376771236
it was in my dk64 game tho
>>
>>376770445
>a good majority of the games have slowdowns
Thats why if you played fighting games or shmups you always got the genesis version. On RPGs it didnt matter and adventure games it wasn't a big deal
>>
>>376770683
>>376770781
Got mine with Majora.
>>
Biggest Nintendo jew moves over the years?
>>
File: fuck you nintendo.jpg (77KB, 1200x448px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you nintendo.jpg
77KB, 1200x448px
>>376771928
Right here
>>
>>376772084
If you didn't have a router by then you deserved to be forced to buy that shit
>>
File: 1369842926583.png (88KB, 150x297px) Image search: [Google]
1369842926583.png
88KB, 150x297px
>>376771463
Rare had to pay for every expansion pack included with DK64 out of their own pocket though. There was a game breaking bug they couldn't figure out how to fix in time and it turns out the only thing that got rid of it was the expansion pack.
>>
Too bad the whole upgradable RAM feature didn't catch on with consoles.
>>
Sega saturn also has memory expansion.

Maybe OP is too underage to know about /vr/ times.
>>
>>376772834
Yeah, now you just buy a whole new console. Can't wait for the .5 console generation shifts.
>>
>>376770024
>Free
>Pretending the games bundled with it didn't cost more than the rest
>>
>>376769892
They started their videogame life with a quarter sucking machine, what do you think?
>>
>>376772917
right. forgot about that. my point still stands though.
>>
>>376773053
>/v/ is now against classic arcade gaming

Fuck this board and fuck generation Z.
>>
>>376773134
It doesn't stand though. Sega release various different memory RAM carts (1 MB, 4 MB, some work with only some games, etc).
Nintendo only released 1 expansion pak.

Anyway out of the big 3 of 5th gen, I'd say Sony was the most jewish simply because of the weak quality of their system, most people had to buy multiple playstations due to malfuncion and broken lens.
>>
>>376773262
>didn't catch on with consoles
that was my point. consoles are not doing it anymore.
>>
>>376772770
>There was a game breaking bug they couldn't figure out how to fix in time and it turns out the only thing that got rid of it was the expansion pack.
Yeah, it's called not having enough RAM for your game.
>>
>>376773053
>a quarter sucking machine

Which always meant the game was good. Especially when it's surrounded by other quarter "sucking" machines.

Fucking casuals who get their entire knowledge of arcades from the Simpsons in that one episode where Milhouse spends 40 quarters or some shit. Stupid fucks like these have no idea that if a game felt cheap or a death felt bullshit, you can just go to some other game, almost immediately. And now they feel like they have something worth saying and post here.

Fucking disgusting subhumans.
>>
>>376773398
Well, now you can choose how much storage your console's HDD has.
Also: >>376772957
Also consoles and technology just changed a lot over the years. Since the Xbox Og came out, consoles are more similar to computers, rather than "little home arcade machines" like back in the day.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.