[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litterrally a better nintendo game than BOTW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Mother foca.jpg (161KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mother foca.jpg
161KB, 540x540px
Litterrally a better nintendo game than BOTW
>>
This
>>
agreed
>>
File: Megafixed.png (380KB, 446x644px) Image search: [Google]
Megafixed.png
380KB, 446x644px
I'm ok with this
>>
>>376767094
2016 GOTY easily
>>
Luckly
>>
I hate the fucking "story" in between the minigames a lot.
Let be fucking play the rythm stuff.
Is a step backwards.
>>
I'M A LADY NOW
I'M A LADY NOW
ALREADY
>>
Fuck rhythm games!
>>
Leave Rhythm Heaven to me
>>
>>376767094
it is truly za besuto
>>
>>376770031
It was good but not that good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvoDWqFUHs
Opee is not lying
>>
Have been playing this a lot lately, it's a great collection of rhythm games but getting coins for all of the collectibles and feeding the goat is way too tedious, and the challenges in the final zone got too tough for me. Already done everything else there is to do, so I'm probably burned out on rhythm heaven for a good while.
Only other complaint is about the presentation. They should have kept it how it used to be instead of forcing you though the tedious story mode and the godawful UI, one of the reasons rhythm heaven is great is because you can just pick it up and go. In this you have to navigate 5 different menus to get anywhere.
>>
>>376767094
Ok... what, am I supposed to agree? Or get mad? What do you want OP? WHat are you trying to say here?
>>
>>376767094
Hi summer friend. "Literally" is spelled with one "T" and one "R", They'll teach you that when 5th grade starts.
>>
>>376771180
Agree with this guy. The story was unnecessary and dull. Having to Go from the minigame library to the shops to the story to the challenge train was really annoying. The library should've been the main page.
>>
>>376770883
Please someone say this is real
>>
>>376772192
It is. I wish I was good enough to unlock it.
>>
>>376772192
It's real. You unlock it after completing some paprika challenges. They're not easy I tell you, Lockstep hell is still the only challenge left until I reach 100%
>>
ONE! TWO! SHREEE!

ONE! TWO! SHREEE!
>>
>>376772916
OK DONT MIND

HEY YOU CAN DO
>>
File: 1487799399391.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1487799399391.png
24KB, 128x128px
>english didn't get vocals in som remixes
>>
Wion
>>
>>376767094
Sigh... Fine... I'll download it despite not knowing a single thing about it
It better be good OP, 'cause i just finished watching "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" and it was the best movie i've seen so this shit better not spoil my mood
>>
>>376772967
Yay
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.