[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: ign.png (197KB, 940x684px) Image search: [Google]
ign.png
197KB, 940x684px
Holy shit...
>>
>>376762960
One of them is good, the other two are Metroid FF and Prey.
>>
File: 1431206126542.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1431206126542.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>376763335
kek
>>
>>376763335
ayyy
>>
IGN's memeing a little like they did with God Hand. Neither is really a 3.0 or 4.0, but they are BAD is the point.
>>
File: prey.png (60KB, 1382x604px) Image search: [Google]
prey.png
60KB, 1382x604px
>>376762960
Even Gamefly users, who didnt pay a cent for the game are unimpressed.
>>
File: 1494508923030m_1494541965267.jpg (31KB, 411x370px) Image search: [Google]
1494508923030m_1494541965267.jpg
31KB, 411x370px
>>
File: 1385634110362.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385634110362.gif
580KB, 480x360px
Biggest fucking disappointment of the year

Every part of this game that should be fun, isn't all because of some stupid agenda the game forces upon you. Its either endles fetchquesting, or hordes of tough enemies that respawn for no given reason.

>Suit integrity system is outright stupid. Especially when they make it tedious just to get suit kits
>I could deal with the integrity system if the game didn't chose to leave you at 20 health every time you die, making it impossible to even take on mimics when trying to get to another area.
>The game tries to tell you to be creative with your kills, yet does not award stealth based gameplay in the slightest, and punishes you unless you go brute force, which is very annoying.
>Guns are outright useless, and the melee wrench even buffed does nothing against higher typhons and puts you at higher risk
>GLOO gun doesn't even work half the time
>Zero G microgravity segments have the worse controls of any videogame I've ever played, and making combat a mandatory element in space is not fun.
>The pacing of the game is fucked all over the place, asking you to go do several unrelated sidequests just to get anywhere without actually giving you any sense of direction as where you need to go to advance the story
>Needle in a haystack syndrome with keycards
>World building is all and fine, but do I REALLY need a half a dozen unimportant emails clogging up the lore? Just put whatever is important out there and stop wasting my time
>Times gotten stuck in a wall/fallen through floor: 6 in 4 hours of gameplay

Oh and get this! I got to the Magnetosphere right? The game decided to get me stuck in the fucking ceiling while I could do nothing but sit and watch my body get vaporized by the pulse countdown. FUN. RIGHT?

I really wanted to just enjoy this game and praise it, but I fucking can't stand it. What the hell Arkane. How do you fuck up this badly?
>>
>>376764051
I don't see the problem with this. Just because you don't like Imagine babiez doesn't make it a bad game. It does exactly whats advertised of it, to its target audience, Teenage mothers and elderly women. So yes, it is indeed a 7.5 average game. Problem?
>>
>>376762960
I didn't know people were allowed to give games terrible reviews for not running on their computer

I wouldn't mind it if it consistently wouldn't run and was a buggy mess on a lot of computers but i've not heard that about prey

>>376764208
>Biggest fucking disappointment of the year
I wouldn't call it that. You have to be excited for it to disappoint.
I don't know a single person who was actually hyped for Prey. The game had an impenetrable aura of "it looks pretty okay I guess" behind it's release.
>>
>>376764449
>I don't know a single person who was actually hyped for Prey

Hi there. Nice to meet you. I was entirely hyped for this game imply because I wanted more Bioshock like elements, and DIS2 was pretty good, so I thought, Hey. This could be awesome.

Yeah, Good thinking me.
>>
>>376763871
What is "BAD" if not a 4?
>>
>Spend $60 on Prey
>Gamestop only gives $13 back

Jesus christ. When its below the 20's you know its not doing well.
>>
>>376764542
You must be in a very slight minority, because every single person other than you that I've met has had an opinion along the lines of "I might check it out at some point, if the reviews are good"
>>
File: baby.png (232KB, 655x315px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
232KB, 655x315px
>Get to the Technopath in Arboretum
>Finally beat it with the last of my ammo after 40+ tries
>Mission update
>SHOWS THE AUTOSAVE SIGN
>Get into elevator
>LOL PHANTOM
>Die
>Sends me back before the Technopath

Nope. I'm done.
>>
>>376764325
The games are complete shovelware that are at "It's so bad it's good" territory, and can be summed up as a mini-game collection, especially the party game which is just a mini-game collection. The games are plagued with long loading times and ugly graphics and bugs. Not to mention in the party game the mini games can range from ridiculously easy (Which is fine) to so difficult even adults will have problems (Like shaking the wii mote quickly for several minutes without stopping). It's clearly shovelware with the quality of the games as well as the numerous games they have, which are just the same game over and over again except maybe instead of a baby it's a boy, or a pet.

So if you mean it's good for its target audience because they're babies or young kids with no standards, I guess you're right.
>>
>>376766091
Are you a baby? No? Then Fuck off.
>>
>>376766249
Jokes on you, I'm typing from my mom's vagina.
>>
>>376762960
Federation Force wasnt bad at all, it's biggest problems is just coming after a Metroid drought
>>
>>376766405
I thought I felt a computer on my dick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.