[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: STOP TALKING.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
STOP TALKING.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Chibi. But 4real nobody because that was one of the greatest moments in gdq history.
>>
>>376761191
Both because they were at a speedrunning event.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPgOVFqxEM

Thread theme
>>
>>376761191
The runner. Dude was trying to have fun, but then the runner decides to be an anti autism buzzkill, at a fucking speedrun event of all things. It's like that guy who told everyone who was Waluigi memeing to kill themselves on stage.
>>
>>376761191
The runner. He shouldn't go to an event with tons of people if he can't handle it.
>>
That stream was just magical. Just listen to this shit >>376761939, even the song is autismal as fuck
>>
>>376761191
>go to an event where you know there will be other people and people will be showing off for the camera so that the audience is entertained and the event does well and can continue
>be a cringey sperg and act like everyone should just be quiet like it is in your basement

i wonder
>>
https://youtu.be/06rW7LSUQ80

I don't get it
>>
>>376765510
lurk more faggot. stiv fucked sams wife.
>>
>>376765091
REE IT WAS MEANT TO BE A COMFY QUIET STREAM I COULDNT EVEN FINISH MY UP OF JOE AND BAGEL
>>
>>376761191
>>376761191
>that finger action will never be put to best use on a girl
>>
>>376764786
Precisely why I don't attend. Too much concentrated autism.
>>
Does anybody have a link to the spergout? I don't the entirety, just that it was funny.
>>
>>376764786
He did handle it. It's not his fault autists can't take obvious social cues that someone doesn't really like talking to you.
>>
>>376761191
What is it about speedrunning that attracts so many autists
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.