[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she telling the truth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: skyrim1.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim1.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Was she telling the truth?
>>
>>376752025
No idea. The game never tells you.
>>
>>376752225
Well what do you think? I think she was. The al 'akir guys seemed kind of sneaky to me.
>>
I fucked her with a sex mod.
>>
>>376753129
lol
>>
>>376753129
me too
got her preggers
>>
The dudes that hunt her seem way more honest and I always hand her out
>>
>>376752025
I thought she was lying
>>
>>376752025
If the guys hunting her were a super secret shady black ops unit to assassinate her, they wouldn't have been so openly trying to get the word out and get the aid of the local authorities in trying to capture her.
>>
nah why would I believe a woman
>>
>>376753510

This.
>>
>>376753510
I'm with this anon, they even try and reach out to the jarl pretty much, they seem super legit and honest about their work
>>
>>376753510
Implying the writers tought about this.
>>
>>376753510
They weren't trying to assasinate her, they were trying to bring her back for execution. She tells you herself
>>
>>376752025
Her story was illogical. Why would she flee hammerfell for sticking up to the thalmor? The redguards are still beating back the thalmor. Their warriors wouldn't be working FOR the thalmor.

She probably betrayed hammerfell in exchange for power, and was expecting the thalmor to take over hammerfell and make her the in between or puppet leader or something.
It didn't go as she thought, so she fled to skyrim.
>>
>>376752025
Not a chance. Her story is that she had to flee Hammerfall because she spoke out against the Aldmeri Dominion; Hammerfall is still fighting the Dominion, she would be safer staying in the resistance there. She's counting on the player either not knowing or not caring what the political state of Hammerfall is.
>>
Don't know, I killed both.
>>
I always thought the warriors sounded more genuine.

Judging from the other anons here, I guess I was right. Hammerfell had not yet fallen to the dominion so her fleeing because she spoke out against the dominion does not make nearly as much sense.
>>
I always save her because she's got nice tits. Then I fuck her in the ass with a sex mod.
>>
>>376754795
A man with the right priorities.
>>
Sadia is the hottest Redguard in the game and has some nice tits, why the fuck would you kill her. You even get more Gold if you kill the agents.
>>
>>376753510
>>376753649
>>376753769
lampshades made out of skin
>>
>>376755297
Explain
>>
File: 1488787808552.png (497KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488787808552.png
497KB, 1000x1000px
>no fishing mod for Special Edition
>>
>>376753804
>She tells you herself
Of course she'd lie about that. The leader says it's not even guaranteed she'll be killed, but she'll definitely be put on trial for being a traitor and running away.
>>
>decide to replay Skyrim
>make a Dunmer character that researches Dwemer technology and stuff
>spend hours looking through and downloading a bunch of cool Dwemer-related mods
>play the game for 10 hours and get bored
>never get to any of them
Every time.
>>
>>376752025
am i still ban
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.