[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just like my R*ddit super heroes...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: shadow warrior 2 sucks 2.jpg (67KB, 561x442px) Image search: [Google]
shadow warrior 2 sucks 2.jpg
67KB, 561x442px
Just like my R*ddit super heroes...
>>
whys it so terrible for people to play games how they want you fucking manchild.
>>
Wang 2 was trash anyway
First Shadow Warrior(I mean the remake) was fucking perfect save for bad bosses and being too long, and they had to make SW2 a shitty Borderlands clone
Why couldn't they just settle for new enemies and guns like many games used to do in the past?
>>
>>376734629
But they're correct. By creating different modes for casual players, they can better balance the game for us REAL gamers.
>>
>>376734872
The existence of people playing games at a difficulty I don't means there's a greater chance of future games being catered towards them instead of me.
Essentially, anyone not playing the same way I do is a direct threat to the quality of my entertainment.
>>
>>376735069
No one cares about you. Kill yourself
>>
File: 1345802981993.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345802981993.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
Is SW1 playable with kb + m? The combos seem weird to pull off without a controller.
>>
>>376735203
You know who lets other people take things they love away from them? Cùckolds.
That's right, you're a damn cùckold. The casuals keep defiling your hobby and you stand there, watching, encouraging them to do so.
Well I've had enough.
>>
>>376735331
Yeah, it's actually super easy once you get used to it.
>>
File: 1461004706536.png (35KB, 675x827px) Image search: [Google]
1461004706536.png
35KB, 675x827px
>>376735349
I'm sure you're gonna tell them in your /v/ echo-chamber
>>
>>376734629
I disagree with the phrasing, but the statement holds true.

I only finished DarkSouls after literally sitting bored af at work with nothing to do. to waste time I had no other use for.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste my "spare" time punishing myself and getting fucked in the ass until I learn patterns.
>>
>what is sarcasm
>>
>>376735474
I'm sending angry tweets at Polygon and GameSpot RIGHT NOW. You couldn't even say that much.
>>
Easy mode is fine, but justifying it with that cringey statement isn't.
>>
>>376735519
Also SW2 was shit anyway, the remake was under appreciated, the sequel went completely south.
>>
>>376735069
videogames aren't for you anymore faggot, that's why you spend all day bitching about them
>>376735349
you got cucked, we took games away from you, i love female protagonists, i love social justice themes, videogames are great for me, they're terrible for you
fuck off, cucky boy, you lost
>>
>>376735349
>h-how dare a game have an easy for someone who wants to play on easy
>i-it's not like I could just pick the hardest mode or anything that just wouldn't make sense!
>>
>>376735331
You might get tired of all the double tapping, but it's still better than gamepad
>>
I want there to be an easy mode that only exists as an insult. Like all the enemies become crawling babies and every button you push takes you closer to the credits screen.
>>
File: Wolfenstein_3D_(DOS)_05.png (3KB, 226x272px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein_3D_(DOS)_05.png
3KB, 226x272px
>>376734629
meanwhile in the past, before leftist cancer had overtaken everything
>>
>>376735069

You are a dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>search image on Google
>Reddit comes up

For someone who hates Reddit you're sure comfortable with taking their content.
>>
>easy modes didn't exist prior to reddit
hurr
>>
This is a really silly thing to bitch about
>>
Has anyone noticed that /v/ is way, way fucking worse today than it was yesterday? Like, by an unusually wide margin.
>>
>>376736315
Hardly a large margin. It's only a little worse than it usually is thanks to summer.
>>
File: 1386825774796.png (115KB, 209x335px) Image search: [Google]
1386825774796.png
115KB, 209x335px
You can tell OP's picture is from Reddit because of the self-coddling. It must be awful being so emotionally weak that you have to justify your smallest decisions to arbitrary people. That, or you're just a narcissist.

Also, I noticed a typo on the line 5. The correct syntax is:
>if by the end of [an] exhausting day
Slightly invalidated the rest of the picture in my honest opinion.
>>
>Just like my R*ddit super heroes...
what does this even mean?
>>
File: skinner.jpg (35KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
35KB, 500x307px
>>376734629
>this thread again
>>
>>376735069
My brother has severe autism. So seveere that he doesn't play with his toys, he just stares at them and imagines that he plays with them, at least that's what i think, he's 16 and hasn't ever said a word. Some days he gets so caught up in his imagination that he forgets to go to the bathroom, prompting my tired mother to clean him up all while he stares at his toys. but despite how bad he is, this comment still takes the top place for the most autistic thing i have ever witnessed.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.