[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: estelle.jpg (581KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
estelle.jpg
581KB, 700x988px
Thoughts on this character?
>>
Among the best written characters in all of vidya.
>>
>>376732818
Dumb bimbo.
>>
>>376732818
Estelle is Bestelle!
>>
File: 1494542847473.jpg (44KB, 736x263px) Image search: [Google]
1494542847473.jpg
44KB, 736x263px
>>376732818
>posting evo design
>>
>>376732818
Josette is better
>>
File: estelle2.png (230KB, 545x227px) Image search: [Google]
estelle2.png
230KB, 545x227px
>>376733381
>>
File: OP.jpg (45KB, 822x229px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
45KB, 822x229px
>>376733993
>>
>>376733997
You heard me, you dumb bimbo.
>>
File: JOSETTE.jpg (50KB, 197x314px) Image search: [Google]
JOSETTE.jpg
50KB, 197x314px
>>376734172
Its the truth though anon
>>
File: estelle_mad2.jpg (20KB, 223x227px) Image search: [Google]
estelle_mad2.jpg
20KB, 223x227px
>>376734365
delete this
>>
This isn't funny. That's completely photoshopped over a sexual harrassment awareness sign. You're a piece of shit for posting this.
Sexually harrassing women isn't funny you fucktard. You should be too. This is disgusting. Fucking respect women. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Shame that your mothers brought you into this world, you would think you were all born from being shat out of dirty old men's assholes that beat and rape women. No I'm not. This is not okay, especially considering what the original message is about that this dribble is. Fucking grow up. If you don't see how degrading this is then you're a fucking moron. Humour is subjective and most crude humor of this sort is spawned of racism, sexism and the like...it's not humorous, not even crudely.
You all saying this is crude humour obviously don't know what actual crude humor is, maybe it's just a fucking age gap here because you're likely all younger than me. I doubt any of you would speak like this or about this face to face with any real women in your fucking lives because she would likely slap you so hard you'd swallow your teeth. Whatever. I've said my bit here and made my point. I'm not knighting for anyone. It's fucking basic human decency you moron. Let someone degrade your mothers and sisters you disrespectful little fucks. Go ahead and keep thinking that supporting this isn't the same as supporting sexual harrassment. Go ahead and keep thinking racist jokes are funny and like they don't condone more racism...and saying you're not racist lmfao go around saying shit like this off facebook and in public outside of your little social circle. You fucking wouldn't. Later fuckboys. You can go back to fapping to your memes.
>>
>>376734467
Never.
>>
File: Estelle_bait.jpg (35KB, 655x239px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle_bait.jpg
35KB, 655x239px
>>376734485
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.