[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: cover_large.jpg (121KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
121KB, 600x540px
Remember me?
>>
>>376731435
Hell yeah, this game was rad.
>>
Fun game. Online sucked though
>>
>>376731435
Best magic system
>>
>>376731435
I remember I loved it. Doesnt think it has aged well though.
>>
>>376731435
Now imagine this but for the Switch. One Joycon to control the units, the other to draw spells.
>>
This game was amazing
>>
I kept hitting the sides of my DS games
>>
Game was basically just grinding repetitive though right? Any good fanart? Any one got some sprite rips of the game?
>>
>>376731435
Yeah, I remember the game running like absolute shit. I really liked it and thought it was good, but why does it slowdown so much?
>>
>>376732129
It had a sequel for wii...
"Tact of magic"
>>
>>376731435
This game had the best evil route in any game I've ever played.
>>
>>376731435

yup. The magic system had a problem where you only needed a small set of spells but it was still pretty cool knowing how to do whatever the fuck you wanted off of the dome. I wish we got more non-magicka games that played with that system.
>>
>>376735082
I started takt of magic a few days ago after years of it sitting on my shelf, and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed.

The first thing that struck me was how different the character designs are. The wizards now have on arm that is covered by very weight armor, and the staff designs are a lot more metallic (one guy has a staff that looks a lot like a keyblade)

The gameplay was changed a decent amount too. The 3 biggest changes being:
1. There is no Mana in the game anymore, cast spells all you like
2. You do not capture monsters anymore, you now find monster spheres during missions that give you new units
3. Besides your main caster, you cannot move units individually anymore, only in groups. (If you have a group of harpias, they have to move together and cannot be split up).

The game has some interesting challenge missions, but all in all feel a lot weaker than the original, which was 10/10 goat material.
>>
>>376734664
Game wasn't really grindy at all, not sure where you got that idea.
>>
>>376731435
fucking hell i could never get past the one with the like 5 fucking spawners. it was the absolute worst
>>
>>376738385
making your minions better i'm guessing
>>
>>376731435
I couildn't play it well because I was left handed
>>
>>376731435
That game was so good I have a permanent fire rune etched into the DS I played it on
>>
>>376738385
I guess the word I should've used was 'repetitive'

>>376735000
Was this just my flashcard? I remember dropping it due to this
>>
>>376738763
I can see why you felt that way. The game is kinda like Scribblenauts in the sense that you can just find a good strategy and stick with it, or you can mix it up with new spell, units, ect.

And yeah the game didn't run very well on the official cart either
>>
>>376731435
Sure, you're ugly, your scenario is too simple, and you're AI is dumb as a rock. Still, I liked you because you have one of the most enjoyable magic system.
>>
>>376738708
Fire rune is truly best rune.
>Easiest to draw quickly
>Does most damage out of the basic attacks
>Doesn't cost a fuck load of mana because you have it from the start

Never finished the game but I remember Fire just being the most practical thing to use.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.