[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find it hard to go back to playing Wii games due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1058772-pry_wiimote.gif (24KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
1058772-pry_wiimote.gif
24KB, 519x500px
Anyone else find it hard to go back to playing Wii games due to the fucking waggle? I want to play Other M and Skyward Sword again but I don't want to set up and calibrate the motion controls for them.
>>
File: 1472969650334.jpg (88KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1472969650334.jpg
88KB, 500x441px
>>376730048
>I want to play Other M...again
>>
>>376730048
>but I don't want to set up and calibrate the motion controls for them
You literally put the fucking controller down on a flat surface for 3 seconds before starting the game and it calibrates, that's too much effort?
>>
>>376730117
The only reason why /v/ hated it was because Samus is apparently out of character. Not really an issue for people who never really played the other Metroid games.
>>
@376730252
doesn't even deserve a you
>>
>>376730048
>>376730252

Nice obvious Other M shitposting thread, OP.
>>
>>376730048
There's no waggle in other m, you've failed.
>>
Honestly yes. Its hard for me to go back to Galaxy and Galaxy 2 after playing 3D World.
>>
>>376730239
The two games use different kinds of waggle. SS requires WR+ calibration whereas you have to calibrate the sensor bar for Other M.
>>
>>376730048
I just played the entirety of Skyward Sword in Dolphin with motion plus mapped to the controller. It was frustrating at points but still very playable and enjoyable.
>>
>>376730048

>I want to play Other M

Opinion discarded
>>
File: [VISIBLE CONFUSION].gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
[VISIBLE CONFUSION].gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>376730252
Both normies and /v/ hate it because even if it wasn't Samus she's still a shit character and the game is shit
>>
>>376731254
The calibration for SS happens before you load your game in the form of placing the Wii remote on the table for three seconds.

You don't have to calibrate anything for Other M, it doesn't use motion+. Point it at the sensor bar and just make sure you have it set to either above or below your TV, whichever is appropriate.
>>
What a fantastically 'subtle' shitposting thread, OP.

You are a disgrace to this board.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.