[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOTY 2017 status

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2017GOTYCurrentStatus.png (2MB, 1529x3775px) Image search: [Google]
2017GOTYCurrentStatus.png
2MB, 1529x3775px
You do track the games you play in the current year so that you always have an idea of what your current GOTY front runner is, right /v/?
>>
Where's Hollow Knight? Yeah P5 is the best vidya content to come out this year.
>>
>Night in the woods
>>
No because I don't care about pointless rankings and rewards
>>
>>376727905
My nigga, too bad HK dev don't advertise their game, it deserve more sales
>>
>this autist again
>>
>>376728007
This. Star Citizen is obvious GOTY.
>>
File: fixed.png (616KB, 1529x3775px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
616KB, 1529x3775px
>>376727757
2017 has been a pretty good year, we finally got a good game after so many years of nothing but trash
>>
>>376727757
>For Honor that high
>still playing early access survival shit like Conan
>no mention of Yakuza0, GravityRush2, Nier Automata, NioH and many others
>Horizon at "Really Good", just goes to show how low your standards are same thing applies to Zelda
How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
>>
>>376728528
SQUADRON 42 2017 Chris better not fucking delay it this time.
>>
>>376727905
I only include games I've played this year.

Already pretty behind.

Games I want to make sure get up there:
>Yakuza 0
>NiOh
>Nier: Automata
>ARMS looks kinda cool
>>
>>376728735
>Purple = still playing
>Conan boarded in Red
>Still playing early access shit like Conan

What, truly, did this anon mean by this?
>>
File: the year so far.png (454KB, 1037x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the year so far.png
454KB, 1037x1280px
Its been a really great year
>>
>>376729306
Why do I care if it's boarded in red? It's still in the "Okay" category. If THAT counts as your average (and not "bottom of the barrel shit" as it should) then no wonder you have shit like For Honor so high up.
>>
>>376729712
100%

2017 is killing '14-'16
>>
File: 1407258550370.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1407258550370.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>376730443
What about yourself anon? Where do you put the games you've played this year?

I won't come out and immediately criticize you for having shit taste. Everyone is allowed to like the games they like. Maybe you don't like For Honor because you didn't have 4-5 friends over playing it on your couch talking shit and passing the controller every time you lose a duel.

That's fine. You do you.
>>
>>376730985
>For Honor because you didn't have 4-5 friends over playing it on your couch
ANY game is fun with friends, that's no way to determine its quality.
I won't rate, say, a random shit co-op game at the same level as MonsterHunter just because they are both fun with friends. It's also fun to watch shit series or go to a shit movie with friends and laugh at it - doesn't mean the movie was good though.

But hey, it's people like you that keep Ubisoft afloat, I hope you're happy with yourself. I mean For Honor's loot boxes and peer to peer connection is all you wanted to see if a full price retail game, huh? You're directly contributing to Ubisoft's stagnation and lack of improvement. If For Honor 2 ever becomes a thing they STILL won't have servers and there will STILL be microtransactions and a random loot system (instead another progression system, literally anything else would be better)

But yeah you do you. I for one am glad I don't care about western games with very few exceptions. I'd go mad over all the shit games and cancerous practices.
>>
>really liked Zelda
>didn't finish it even though you can go to the end at any time

People like you are ridiculous. You love the game so much you couldn't be bothered finishing it. Cool.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.