[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought this day 1 and I liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I bought this day 1 and I liked it
>>
Well you are entitled to being wrong.
>>
>>376720961
I bought it on Gamecube and i had fun.
>>
>>376720961
It was fun. Kind of a shitty fun, but still. I'll never forget square car tires.
>>
I liked this game as a kid, I remember scouring the internet for ways to somehow play as Neo like it actually mattered.
>>
>>376720961

Pretty cool, preferred Path of Neo.
>>
>>376720961
That part where you had to shoot the plane's tire was fucking rad.
>>
>>376721107
enter the matrix was the epitome of "this game is so fucking ass but i still like it"
>>
>>376721107
When I was a kid I thought it was some bug because tires were square and on the back of the box screenshot the same car had round tires.
I still enjoyed it to the max and fought agents 1 on 1 and killing them by throwing them from the height.
I was unbeatable.
>>
>>376722116
Yeah, exactly this. Ive always struggled to define Enter the Matrix.
A game which I know is shit but I kept playing until I finished.
>>
File: 1494509107907.jpg (106KB, 564x560px)
1494509107907.jpg
106KB, 564x560px
>>376722116
That and Dead Island. I still think Dead Island is one of the worst games of all time, but i tend to have a blast when i play it.
>>
I don't remember if it was that one or path of neo I played, I just remember that early on you were just supposed to run from the agents but if you GOT GUD you could beat the shit out of them and thats pretty much all I did and didn't progress further
>>
It was pretty much just "Get close to people and press a button to win"
>>
the multiplayer mode was pretty fun
>>
File: 1490075502548.png (266KB, 665x574px)
1490075502548.png
266KB, 665x574px
Why was there vampires in that game?
>>
>>376722910
Because they were in the movie, they were just kind of glossed over.
>>
>>376722910
Why was there giant fuckin' ants in Path of Neo?
>>
>>376720961
I used to like this as a kid, I even figured out a way to beat the agents on the first level (involved abusing AI and doges to make them fall off the edge of buildings)

tried replaying it a few years ago, and I honestly forgot how FUCKED UP the controls for that game are
>>
>>376722964
I guess, i dont really remember them at all. Then again i only watched the movie once in the theaters and never bothered to watch it again.
>>
>>376723153
I haven't played it since it came out probably and now I know not to, I can just keep my fond rose tinted memories
>>
>>376723343
all I will say is this: the left stick was used for running forwards and backwards, and also turning left or right, but it had no strafe
>>
>>376720961
definitely great from my memories. had a shitload of fun. had some weird gamma bug on ps2 that made it too dark sometimes though so you had to turn it way high on the options
>>
>>376720961
I bought it together with the Matrix Reloaded OST and I liked it too. A couple of my friends actually had it and liked it.
Later sold it on a flea market for 35€.
>>
The only game that gave me more buyer's remorse is diablo3
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.