[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favorite games you're sure no one rates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Post your favorite games you're sure no one rates
>>
>>376718803
I always wanted to play Kingdom Under Fire but never got the chance.
>>
>>376718965
>>376718803
Both these game make me want an original fucking xbox emulator. 360 emulation has happened before OG Xbox
>>
>>376718965
why anon?

KUF had this RTS/Action/RPG blend that blew my mind.

Bonus points since RTS is hard to implement in consoles.

Does anyone know games similar tu KUF?
>>
>>376718803
Kingdom Under Fire was a great game.

Remastered for PC when?
>>
>>376719542
Closest I ever found was the CA action games: Spartan Total Warrior and Viking Battle for Asgard. Neither compare to Kingdom Under Fire 2. Such a shame the second game became an obscure Korean MMO
>>
>>376719830
>Spartan Total Warrior
Sure I remember it, it was great but not quite similar to KUF (aside from the action hack n' slash part)

Who else was triggered by the height differences between Roman legionnaries in Spartan Total Warrior?
>>
>>376719772
never played any other KUF title aside from OP's. Did you, anon?
>>
>>376720219
Played the first one. Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders

The game was ahead of its time honestly. A decent mix of hack n'slash with RTS elements and tactical movement. When you weren't in battle, you could upgrade your units completely into a new unit.
>>
>Ellen was one of my first videogame faps
>>
>>376720598
where anon? my xbox exploded and I've been looking for one at a decent price (I'm not in USA)
>>
>>376718803
>>376719542

>Was a shitty 11-13 year old babby when these games came out
>Enjoyed them but was utter shit and found them super hard
>Eventually dropped

>Years later wishing I could play them again now that I'm not utter shit at strategy games

Goddamnit, there's probably nostalgia-goggles involved at least a bit, but everything I remember about KUF is fucking awesome. Units that persist through battles and you choose how they get upgraded as time goes on. Orcs > Elite Orcs > Fucking siege Scorpions. You Total War-style control the battlefield, but when your main unit gets into combat, you jump into the hero/general and go God of War on the enemy soldiers. All those special orders, firing into the sun archer debuffs, realistic benefits and drawbacks to each type of unit, that fucking soundtrack...
>>
>>376721019
There are no nostalgia goggles in your memories anon, the game was indeed awesome
>>
>>376721019
I still have the disk of this game but my xbox is completely dead, I'm fucking sad.

I wanna play it so bad.
>>
>>376721259
>>376721019
>>376721253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW9QWzTfM1o
>>
>>376720598
Also weirdly ahead of its time story-wise. I remember that in the main game, a lot of the campaigns had shit go down that was just never explained or just handwaved. Then when Heroes came out and you got to play the side-characters from the first game, you saw all the background-shit that was going down while the main characters were waging their wars, and everything fit neatly into place explaining why and how certain people showed up where they did, where the reinforcements/new allies came from, etc. Was a seamless sequel.
>>
>>376721259
This game and Otogi are the reason I wish OG xbox emulation was farther along.
>>
>>376721019
I was 14-16 at the time and i remember the last mission of the vampire lord was difficult, brutal and epic as fuck.
> IIRC you had to fight Reinhart and most of the orcish tribes you gathered fought in an onslaught
>>
>>376721438
That mission with the vampire lady in Heroes where you need to capture/kill the pope was so brutal I never managed to get past it.
>>
>>376721293
>"Aim, draw, loose!"

My dick is diamonds. Almost every medieval movie/game/book/fucking everything uses the completely made-up "Ready, aim, fire", seeing a game use the actual historical commands is amazing.
>>
>>376721512
Kendal the MVP with his goddman Helebard fucking shit up

Still flabbergasted about the mess KUF 2 is (whilst atm still being restricted to south Asia iirc)
>>
It's nice to see /v/ talking about videogames instead of shitposting. Great thread anons.
>>
>>376721752
Kendal was by far my favorite hero of the series. don't remember much about him but his aesthetic was bad ass and he played damn well.
>>
>>376721846
As I only ever played Heroes (Poor fag :/ ) I dunno, he only ever appeared once in the Pope Mission.
But was by far my favourite Hero for Online. His Moveset just outclassed the other Humans and apart from the Ogres no other moveset was appealing to me at that time
>>
>>376720695
I really liked her story and how it developed.

I remember writing a Not-Ellen story back in my days
>>
>>376721752
KUF 2 got scrapped for good as of last month
>>
>>376722398
Oh, hmm, dunno how I feel about that.
Guess it's good if the series ever gets another title to not be stained by that.

Oh well, time to dig out the ol'Xboc
>>
>>376722398
No shit really? Any source?
>>
Man I'm so sad I can't play this.
>>
The way they did the story was pretty creative, it was genuinely interesting.

Too bad circle of doom happened.
>>
>>376723965
>Too bad circle of doom happened.
Was it that bad story-wise?
>>
>>376724438
Not exactly bad, it was just a whole lot of fucking nothing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.