[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Path of Exile.jpg (138KB, 1025x892px) Image search: [Google]
Path of Exile.jpg
138KB, 1025x892px
I just beat this game for the first time.

Where the fuck is my reward for killing Malachai?
I can't even get a freaking unique for saving the whole fucking island from immortal nightmare?

What a fucking gyp.
>>
What kind of reward did you expect you absolute fucking retard
Now you get to replay the game 2 more times on harder difficulties so you can finally get to the end game
That's your reward
Enjoy
>>
The true reward was the friends you made along the way
>>
>playing an ARPG for the story
>not playing it for the endless carrot on a stick grind for slightly bigger and better numbers

that's on you.
>>
File: 1491873833882.png (1MB, 793x752px) Image search: [Google]
1491873833882.png
1MB, 793x752px
>>376718314
>he thinks he beat the game without touching maps
>>
File: 1494022840575.jpg (5KB, 365x352px) Image search: [Google]
1494022840575.jpg
5KB, 365x352px
>I beat the game on normal where's my trophy?
>>
>>376718314
>I just beat this game for the first time.

You finished act 4 normal? Good for you, now you get to do it two more times, then at level 68 you get to start doing maps. Then, if you are autistic enough, you can keep going until you kill the actual end current end boss, "The Shaper", after you have killed all of his guardians.

Don't forget Atzri and 'Uber' Atzri, as well as all the unique maps and different difficulty levels of the labyrinth.

I do agree though, the first time a character kills Malachai on each difficulty they should get a unique since it is a milestone of sorts.
>>
File: $RGEWYH4.gif (749KB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
$RGEWYH4.gif
749KB, 245x164px
>>376718783
>>
>>376718314
>I just beat this game for the first time
>Where the fuck is my reward
killing shaper gives a guaranteed shaper specific unique drop, that's your reward. the sword and the flask are pretty damn great.
>for killing Malachai
lmao so you just got through normal act 4? your reward for that is unlocking cruel difficulty. enjoy the grind.
>>
>>376718569
this, kys cuck OP
>>
>tfw you clear normal on hardcore for the first time

I dont have the attention span to go further
>>
>>376719668
Learn how to race through the acts
It shouldn't take you more than 3 hours to beat normal
>>
>>376718314
Malachai aint the end though. The shaper is the final boss.
>>
>>376719774
Still applies
>>
The reward is that cruel difficulty up until act 4 is a breeze.

Besides which, 99% of uniques in PoE are asstrash.
>>
>>376718314

> Path of ES CI

Balance patch when?
>>
>>376720319
3-5 weeks

They're completely getting rid of the difficulty tiers and the game will be 10 Acts
>>
>>376720116
Get medication then you adhd ridden retard
>>
>>376720474

Will they finally make Life, Evasion and so on competitive with ES?
>>
>>376720508
How the fuck would I know?

Nobody except the developers know that. Rumor has it, its going to be a significant change to the entire game.
>>
>>376720959

I assumed they do dev blogs or something, sorry anon.
>>
>>376718314
because good game design means knowing youll get the highest tier of an item the first time you will defeat a boss, right?
go back to d3. we wont miss you.
>>
>>376721014
Dev blogs have pretty much entirely been on the DoT changes, how they're adjusting it so that the DoT doesn't scale with the initial hit damage
>>
D3 has $20 DLC. How can PoE even compete w/ 3.0?
>>
>>376722225
>FIVE (5) post to explain the changes
>>
>>376722459
Also isn't there going to be a one month period between the end of legacy and the start of 3.0?
>>
>>376722562
The launch is late July if we're lucky, possibly later than that. This league already ends 29th of May
>>
>>376722984
So there's essentially going to be a b2p league in as the beta test 3.0
>>
>>376723051
Well yes, but there will be something to do allegedly.

>What happens on the main realm once Legacy ends and while the Beta is ongoing?
We're going to run events! So many events. It's a great opportunity to try out leagues and races of different variations without disturbing an active challenge league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897264
>>
>>376723262
>It's a great opportunity to try out leagues
???
I knew about the races, but what are they going to do with different leagues? Legacy v1.5?
>>
Should I get back into PoE again? I played briefly in 2014 and couldn't get past the boss of the 2nd act. Is there a lot more content now?
>>
>>376724019
>Should I get back into PoE again? I played briefly in 2014 and couldn't get past the boss of the 2nd act.
no don't bother
>>
>>376718314
>Beat it once
Good. Now beat it two more times in modes that rape your resistances. Then go to maps. Then realize that your build isn;t working. Then start over again.
>>
>>376718314
>beat an ARPG by playing a normal difficulty
Is this your first ARPG or something?
>>
>>376720508
Probably not. Life-based everything may get a buff tho to compensate for 9 some-odd months of "ES or get the fuck out."
Armor will still definitely be a trash mitigation that does nothing versus big hits.
Evasion will always be trash.
Block is permanently trash because it requires too much investment now.
And they're utterly raping and pillaging Poison and Ignite, so hoorah for gimping everyone.
>>
>>376718314
Malachai is a peasan trash, this is act 4 of a story that has 9.
>>
>>376722225
>DoT doesn't scale with the initial hit damage
still not that hot about that personally. Sure double dipping was kind of a glitchy effect but needing passives for either damages or dots might introduce unneeded complexity in char building
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.