[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$19.79 is this worth picking up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 45344445344.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
45344445344.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
>$19.79
is this worth picking up?
>>
>>376713562
Yes, it's worth it for that price.
>>
If you want a single-player only FPS that you can play approximately once before getting bored with it.
>>
>>376713562
>>376714040
>If you want a single-player only FPS that you can play approximately once before getting bored with it.
this. it has basically zero replayability (mp sucks, snapmap is an aberration).
it also has several design flaws, but it's still enoyable.
so OP it is up to you. is ~15 hours worth 20$ to you?
>>
About 12 hours of entertainment.
You can try the multiplayer but last month it was pretty damn dead. Couldn't get a full lobby during prime time.
>>
Just get D4D/D4T
>>
I picked it up for 19.99, and put it down before the week was over.

Not worth it.
>>
>>376714040
Faggot eat a dick.
>>
Absolutely.
>>
It's worth 20 bucks but probably not much more than that. I beat the entire game in around 8 hours. Snapmaps are okay if you just like shooting stuff some of them are pretty good.
>>
>>376713562
Yeah I'd say that's an about fair price. I quite enjoyed it.
>>
>>376713562
No.
>>
>>376713562
I got the game for only a bit more than that months ago, and I still felt cheated and ripped.

The game's terrible. Nothing "oldschool" about it, and it's a total shitstain on DooM's name.
Gameplay consists of running through linear and mostly empty maps until you hit one of the dozens of lock-down rooms, where you spend X amount of time killing spawning enemies. And when you're not watching cutscenes or fighting against a mere dozen enemies, you're surfing one of the many RPG menus to level-up your shit stats to somewhat bearable levels.
>>
it's basically
>look at the map for any and all secrets
>get prompted to upgrade your weapon
>spam QTE melee kills for health and ammo

There's no exploration, because it's all mapped for you. There's no secrets, because they're all marked for you. There's no intricate level design, because it's all just one linear path with a few dead end stops along the way.

Basically if you want a shit cash grab rip off game that plays like a bad version of COD Zombies with an RPG element, then this might be up your alley.
>>
>>376715049
N O M O D S
O

M
O
D
S
>>
>>376713562
>50GB

I'll pass
>>
No, it's not even worth the disk space it takes up which is 80gb or so
>>
>>376713562
Yes.
>>
fuck NO.
>>
>>376713562
If you said no explain yourself sorry to break it to you but you no longer enjoy video games stick to nostalgia goggle games.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.