[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escape from Tarkov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: wdK2wn5PG4QX2SXnUaxvc7.jpg (153KB, 1908x1074px) Image search: [Google]
wdK2wn5PG4QX2SXnUaxvc7.jpg
153KB, 1908x1074px
Is anyone even excited about this game, or is it layin low
>>
What do you even do?
>>
>>376713748
escape from tarkov
>>
Isn't it a Russian MMO?
>>
it's too ambitious. it will have bugs and broken gameplay months into it's release
>>
I'd care if I didn't have to pay $100 just to play it now
>>
>>376713748
It's just a shitty PU Battlegrounds ripoff
>>
Hit garbage
>>
>>376713920
It was announced first tho
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unity engine games
>>
>>376713467
I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully they don't fuck it up, but so far it looks cool. I want the story mode stuff to be good even though it's probably not gonna be the main focus.
>>
>>376713887
well games like stalker and x-com did that and still reached cult status
>>
>>376715179
Only because mods saved those games. This won't have that.
>>
>>376715286
X-Com (note the dash) did not really have mods aside from the stuff XcomUtil does.
>>
>>376715967
LONG WAR
O
N
G

W
A
R
>>
Expected STALKER 2.0 originally but got shit that sounds boring instead.
>>
>>376713920
Those two games are so different it's not even funny. You don't know what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>376716207
>X-Com (note the dash)

Note the fucking dash, faggot.
>>
>>376716710
Note my fucking dick, gaylord.
>>
File: 1493451260698.jpg (60KB, 994x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493451260698.jpg
60KB, 994x527px
>>376716778
f u c k
>>
>>376713467
I've seen gameplay and it looks atrocious to play, and I say this as someone who got hyped about it at first. Seeing a couple of youtubers play it a long time ago made me erase it from my memory t b h nothing about it is remarkable.
>>
File: 1473192469853.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1473192469853.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>376713920
>battlegrounds ripoff
There's too much wrong with this post
>>
>>376714248
Your point?
>>
I'm just hoping it gives me the same sensation as Stalker. Survarium was supposed to be fun and that turned out to be total shit.
>>
File: survarium.jpg (266KB, 1505x875px) Image search: [Google]
survarium.jpg
266KB, 1505x875px
>>376713467
I'm not falling for this shit again
>>
DUDE GAMBLING FOR BETA ACCESS LMAO
>>
>Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and a story-driven walkthrough.
> action RPG/Simulator with MMO features
>MMO features
>MMO

Fucking dropped, when will they learn that we don't want that shit
>>
>>376718816
Maybe by "MMO features" they mean endless grindan and p2w, not any actual multiplayer stuff
>>
Reminder: >>371870608

>Just played Escape from Tarkov.

>Jesus motherfucking christ, this game is complete trash. Wow. Was not expecting it to be this bad.

>the game's entire loop is walking, shooting and looting
>movement is super clunky in a game where you have to walk everywhere nonstop
>shooting is not at all satisfying in a game where you're supposed to be shooting frequently
>looting is obscenely tedious and unpleasant
>enemy AI will oneshot you from inside a bush, and you'll die (and lose both the items you started with, the items you PAID REAL LIFE MONEY FOR *and* the items you got on your session)
>a shitton of stupid no-fun no-skill grindfest mechanics planned (you dont have 1000h of gameplay? timmy's brother with downs syndrome does, so he'll still win even if you have actual motor skills buddy)
>did i mention AI is disgusting
>entire game is designed around sucking money from underages, shittons of microtransactions and shamelessly promotes P2W
>looting? why loot if you can just pay a few bucks to get the best gear in the game haha

>holy fuck, this is seriously a massive disappointment. i'm glad i didn't pay to play this, i'm using a friend's account. he bought the most expensive package and couldnt get himself to play more than 3 hours of this game. it's that bad.

Don't fucking buy this game. You WILL regret it. It's a P2W piece of shit. Fucking Battlegrounds is better than Tarkov. Probably even fucking DayZ.
>>
Seen some gameplay seems about as fun as a kick to the nuts, even by battle royal type standards.

You pick a map to spawn into, either you take guns/armor from your master inventory or you spawn in as a random loadout of free guns called a bandit or something. If you die you lose everything you had on you.

The maps vary , but basically you spawn in, go around looting loot spots and killing players and AI for their guns. You then go to one of the maps exits and get out and keep all the guns you had.

Thats it. Oh and the AI has pin point accuracy even in the dark and spot you instantly if you fire.
>>
>>376719251
This is what I'm trying to understand, what's the point of all the looting? What's it lead to except to get better guns to be able to loot more guns?
>>
>gunplay is bad
>the (awesome) gunmods are just baseass stats like recoil and damage
>you have to GRIND to get weapons
>or you can BUY weapons with real money
>except if you die you lose those permanently
>movement is obscenely bad
>AI is ridiculous and WILL instakill you even if you're hidden and/or in the dark
>the game is buggy and unfinished and they're not even done adding all the monetization features
just stay away from this piece of trash.
>>
File: file.png (173KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
173KB, 460x215px
>>376719093
>>376719251
so its just this game but without the zombies?
>>
>>376719606
i'd argue that it's a bit worse, honestly. the gameplay is tedious and you lose everything when you die

you have just no idea how shit the looting is. everything takes ages to be picked up. and then you die. and you have to start over.
>>
>>376719547

DayZ is in every way superior to this shit game.

Stop playing shitty bait games and play the real deal you casuals
>>
>>376719729
It's hard to take you seriously when the real deal is also a buggy broken boring cashgrab
>>
>>376719821

lol
DayZ has less bugs and better performance than ARK or Conan or any similiar games while having a much bigger map, real ballistics, real physics simulation, sickness simulation, blood simulation, everything.

Either you play the "full" survival experience with permadeath or you play some battleroyal meme game.
>>
>>376713819
spbp
>>
>>376719821
As are all of these MMOs. The problem is that the genre itself is garbage. It's impossible to make something good, or fix anything, when the very concept is already trash.
>>
Why bring Dayz into this even as a troll, its widely known as a boring, broken, unsupported piece of trash at this point.
>>
>>376720061

DayZ is an MMO because it's realistic that way.
You can play DayZ without ever encountering a player, if you're intelligent about it and want to roleplay or just survive and grow your own foods, fish or hide treasure or chill with your buddies or whatever.

You can play it however you want. So it's not a flaw of the genre, but just a flaw of DayZ-imitators
>>
>>376720131

DayZ has 140.000 positive reviews

The negative reviews are casuals that bought into the survival hype without really wanting a realistic and gritty survival game with permadeath.
They just can't handle the complexity and unforgivingness of DayZ, because it actually aspires to be realistic.

Nobody that dislikes it really ever played it, lol.
14 year old cod-kiddies dislike permadeath and that's the negative reviews.
>>
Its time to stop posting Dean
>>
>>376720363

Im not even Dean hall

btw check out my new VR game
>>
>>376713467

played beta
game is shit.

other dude is right, dayz is even better lol
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.