[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too poor/apathetic for overwatch is paladins any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: OB34_Blog_PressRelease.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OB34_Blog_PressRelease.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm too poor/apathetic for overwatch is paladins any good?
>>
>F2P

Take a fucking guess.
>>
It's OK
>>
>>376710036
Better than Battleborn.
Though that's not an impressive feat.
>>
>>376710036
Its not bad. But not as great
>>
it alright
>>
>>376710036
Hirez.
>>
>>376710036
I hate how you need to pay with real money for almost everything.
And things you can buy cost a shit ton, so you need to be playing A LOT to even unlock one champion.
It's still more skill based than Overwatch though.
>>
>>376710445
I've bought every single hero and a shitton of cosmetics just with the free handouts and I'm still sitting on a pile of both currencies
>>
It's alright. It's free so no harm in trying I guess.
>>
Battleborn, Overwatch, Paladins, all three of these games are equally worthless.
>>
All of the characters look like rip offs of overwatch characters
>>
>>376710036
It used to be but Hi-Rez is making sure that it wont continue to be.
Remember Hi-Rez? The guys who ruined Tribes Ascend because it didn't make them moeny? Yeah, those same guys, but with even more incompetents on their team because they're too busy hiring """"""ecelebs"""" instead of actual programmers.

Not to mention they also pull a bait-and-switch on you and force you to play against AI opponents for 5 levels to make you think you have "l33t hax0r skillz" and then you get stomped once you get to level six becasue you only run into premades.
>>
>>376710036
I own overwatch, and I like paladins more

Mainly because Ying is actually fun to play.
>>
I has about the same amount of content as Overwatch. but costs $60 less.
I wouldn't invest any money into it though because HiRez are known to eventually ruining their games then abandoning them.
>>
>>376710539
How come i have played over 150 matches have only bought a voice pack. Still can't afford a new hero.
Cards are no problem though.
>>
>>376710036
It was amazing before CB28/CB29.
It's generic trash now.
>>
>>376710841
And here's the contrarian shitposter
>>
>>376710036
It's pretty much a made in china Overwatch but it's not that bad if you can live with the bad polish

Also imo Paladins healers are funniers than Overwatch healers
>>
>>376710036
I find it to be better than Overwatch

In Paladins, almost everyone has some sort of mobility based ability, the map design is better, and I find the characters to be more enjoyable to use when compared to Overwatch.
>>
>>376710036
It looks like ass but the gameplay is solid. Worth playing for a couple of evenings.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.