[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game good? How's Wario in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (106KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 401x367px
Is this game good?
How's Wario in it?
>>
File: received_757480737763061.jpg (77KB, 811x810px) Image search: [Google]
received_757480737763061.jpg
77KB, 811x810px
I love Wario's big sweet ass, call that shit the Wario Oreo because those biscuits are about to have some cream inside of them ya feel?
>>
>>376709452
>How's Wario in it

He's a Mario character so they put him in.
>>
>>376709452
>Is this game good?
Surprisingly so relative to the other post-Gamecube Mario sports games. It's not without flaws, like the obnoxious 9-hole gimmick courses, the limited customization, and the heavy emphasis on challenges, but it's actually reasonably enjoyable in spite of that. While I hate to recommend DLC, they pretty much remade Mario Golf 64 for it, and the resulting courses are really nice.

Dunno about Wario since /paratroopa/ here.
>>
>>376709452
It is great and the decently priced DLC makes it the largest Mario golf game yet.

More worth it if you have a friend to play with over online, though.
>>
>>376709452
>gold games
>mario games

literally who cares?
>>
Wario's fairly decent. Strong drive with a fairly resonably sweet spot considering he's a pretty strong character. You just gotta watch for the wind since his shots have curve to them, but once you get used to hitting the ball at certain angles to combat the wind you'll be golden.
>>376709895
Hey Taro
>>
>>376709452
Was this developed by camelot?´What happened to them
>>
File: IS THIS HIS RES ENOUGH FOR YA.jpg (327KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IS THIS HIS RES ENOUGH FOR YA.jpg
327KB, 956x1280px
>>376709628
>I love Wario's big sweet ass
>>
>>376709452
When will the RPG elements return to Mario golf and Mario Tennis?

That shit was the best.
>>
File: 1460641053795.jpg (35KB, 440x427px) Image search: [Google]
1460641053795.jpg
35KB, 440x427px
>>376711340
Every golf/tennis game is Camelot.

I'd argue this is the last Mario sports game you could actually call a Mario sports game. Remember when Iwata actually went on camera during a direct and announced that it was being delayed to 2014 so they could actually make it a good title? And he actually apologized?

That's literally where PLEASE UNDERSTAND comes from
>>
>>376709452
It was pretty dope, the only game i really liked before selling my 3ds...that was a boring system
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.