[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 3 years of development how did they fuck this up so badly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (32KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32KB, 460x215px
> 3 years of development
how did they fuck this up so badly?
>>
>>376709135
They didn't lol. Why is everyone so mad about minor polish issues? I feel like most people complaining didn't power through those first painful 10 minutes to find the great game hidden underneath.
>>
>>376709269
>polish
The game is fundamentaly flawed.
>>
>>376709269
>it gets good (X amount of time) in!
great meme
>>
>>376709135
3 YEARS for thsi 8-bit indie pseudo retro trash?
LOL!
>>
File: 1471696304436.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1471696304436.png
2KB, 163x209px
>>376709647
>8-bit
you don't know what 8-bit means, do you anon?
>>
how did they screw it up? the pre alpha was fun to play
>>
File: 1480520581121.png (176KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480520581121.png
176KB, 680x680px
>>376709135
>advertise game as oldschool shooter
>it's another roguelikelike where going fast punishes you
>>
>>376709647
It's 64bit anon, that's 8 times as many bits and they still couldn't get it right
>>
Whats the deal with the pickup weapons in this game, you get 1(one) magazine and then lose it. Makes them feel totally fucking worthless, especially if they're a pistol or some other mundane shit.
>>
>Development time is indicative of quality
Opposite, it turns out. The more years you waste the worse the flop, not to mention millions of wasted Kickstarter money a la Star Citizen.
>>
>>376709823
>roguelikelike
Rogue-lite
>>
>>376709647
>8bit
>>
>>376709823
I'm sick of games that use older styles haveing "rouge-like" elements. It is the same with that MMX "clone," 20XX, I think? Devs claim use "rouge-like" as a way to promote replayability, but it is a way to excuse themselves from not making intricate levels. What these devs fail to realize is that the thought put into the levels of these retro games is a huge reason why they are considered designed well. It isn't just the mechanics, but the marriage between good mechanics and strong levels is what makes a game great.
>>
>>376709823
This. All I ever wanted was to go fast, but the game pulled the brake on me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.