[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This kills the man Anyone else BTFO by this? I'm 100% mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Rainbow-Six-operation-health-2.png (51KB, 850x674px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Six-operation-health-2.png
51KB, 850x674px
>This kills the man

Anyone else BTFO by this? I'm 100% mad.
>>
Ok then!
>>
>>376707610
No since I want better matchmaking and higher tick rates. I took a break because I kept getting 200 ping faggots despite a bunch of people playing near me.
>>
>>376708003
Yeah I totally agree with you, but feel this should be done alongside content updates.
>>
Nah, as long as they fix the shield headboxes and peek advantage I don't care that they're not pushing microtransactions
>>
File: r6_op_health_3pillars_vf_289784.png (78KB, 1634x1023px) Image search: [Google]
r6_op_health_3pillars_vf_289784.png
78KB, 1634x1023px
I can wait if we get some needed improvements. Its really not that big of a deal.
>>
Still waiting on new game modes they promised last season pass
>>
>>376707610
Reminder that the only thing we're actually gonna miss out on is one map -- and imo there are enough already. I'm fine getting new ops a little later if it means the game's quality is massively improved.

tldr: You're the only one being a butthurt faggot about an improvement to the game OP
>>
>>376709094

Not really mate. People were looking forward to a new meta via new Operators. They say this is a 3 months deal but in reality it's 6 months. I'm pretty sure a team that gave a shit would release the OPs and do the "health" fixes. I don't think you know ubi that well.
>>
>>376707610
We already have enough operators and maps I feel, I'm glad that they're fixing it.
>>
>>376707610
nah I never bought the game so I'm not mad
>>
>>376707610
>waaa Ubisoft keep bloating the game with shitty dlc maps and adding OP operators while the other is shitty
>actually do some insane shit for once to fix the game
>every /v/ thread has asked for this
>people get pissed

100% it's a few kurwas who are buttblasted
>>
>>376709719
>Insane shit

Such as? They didn't even gives specifics about what they want to do really.

>OP operators
Nah
>>
Are you fucking kidding? The game's needed a thorough tune and patch up since it launched.
>>
File: 1487501315313.png (514KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487501315313.png
514KB, 810x810px
see you in august
Im done
>>
>>376709789
>They didn't even gives specifics about what they want to do really.
>>376708884
>>
>>376709789
See
>>376708884
>>
I think we need a breather the game was being held by pube strings and bubble gum
>>
as someone who just started playing this game in march I can 100% back the idea of them fixing this broken ass game.

how this game even has esports is beyond me with just how glitchy/broken somethings are.

in the year 2017 this game still doesnt have a real matchmaking system for casual, yeah it's casual but that doesn't mean just throw everything away just so you can get quicker matchmaking.

And before some asshat tries to tell me there is a "hidden" rank that's 100% bullshit. an unranked 70 should N E V E R play against ranked players who place diamond and Plat who are 150+. hell even ping isn't even taken into consideration, how is that even a thing.

The only people upset over this are the high level high rank pub stompers who want to continue posting 'sick plays' on the reddit so they can feel good about themselves. new players be damned about actually playing the game and learning basic shit because your gonna have to spectate for 90% of your games.

Then these faggots have the nerve to tell you thats how you 'get gud'. Instead of you know actually playing the damn game and learning normally.

I don't even need to explain how broken some operators are and those terrible ones will only get fixed when their pick rate becomes shit ie turret bro(who is still shit). or how 3 speed operators break the ping/peak system. or how the fucking sniper has a heat scope that can oneshot anyone under 15m and has the same hipfire as a shotgun.

I only paid $20 for the standard edition and thank god I did because I'd be just as butt hurt as the vets over how bad the game Still is.

If you need a comp shooter play CSGO, you'll get the same cancerous community but at least you can get money and the game functions properly.

Siege does have some really cool mechanics and the unlocking system is solid (no loot box bs for the time being).

if all this doesn't warn you just take a look at the rainbow reddit and all will be clear.
>>
>>376710164

More like redditors are pissed they won't get ez karma of "XD look at this bug"
>>
>>376710164

I 50/50 agree but a lot of complaints you have are because you are new. I took me till about level 40 until I felt the things you are saying are actually wrong.

Glaz for instance is really easy to counter.
I just want the peeker advantage fixed, some right no fun allowed fuckers abuse this way too often.
>>
>>376710164
>reddit spacing
Try again and maybe I'll consider reading your post.
>>
This is a good thing you fucking babies
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.