[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>credits are the best part of the game What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bay.jpg (1MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
bay.jpg
1MB, 1200x750px
>credits are the best part of the game
What went wrong
>>
You played it only once and on normal, that's what went wrong.
>>
It's kinda sad we won't be able to get a Bayo thread anymore without pc casuals flooding the thread.
>>
>>376705139
>The game becomes good 50 hours in!!!
>>
>>376705227
Not 50, about 12, when you start the second playthrough and the game actually starts
>>
>>376705139
Please tell me, how would you play Bayo only once on Hard?
>>
>>376705227
That's the problem/appeal with Platinum Games games.
The Normal difficulty is like a tutorial difficulty that holds back to show you the ropes and get you acclimated to stuff bit by bit. You figure shit out, unlock your abilities and some equipment and enemies are steadily introduced to you in an easy level of progression. It's easy enough for you to get through the game with little problem (if not, there's Easy Auto for you), and sets you up for actually playing the game for the sake of the game.

You unlock Hard when you've learned all of your moves and have some of the weapons right at the start. The enemies are changed up so that you'll even be fighting the hardest dudes early on and more dynamic teams of enemies through the missions. Plus they are no longer anywhere near as passive as they were on Normal. Hard will actually challenge your understanding of all the mechanics, mashing won't work.

By the time you're done with Hard, you'll probably have most of the weapons except a few that are hidden behind some trial or hurdle. Difficulties above Hard are usually a challenge that makes the enemies extremely aggressive if you aren't completely shutting them down. In Bayo 1's case, Witch Time is disabled on Infinite Climax, so your skills with Dodge Offset is critical (and would be something you honed in Hard mode).
>>
haha oh look it's another "look at me guyz I don't like bayonetta" thread
original
captivating
have been really loving these threads ever since the game came out of PC
>>
>>376706131
Dude what? In Bayonetta even Normal enemies are super aggressive and attacks come with little to no tells.
>>
>>376706532
>OH WHAT A DAY
I'm sorry Anon, maybe you should try Very Easy Automatic.
>>
>>376706573
I'm working my way through platinum awards right now, but the first playthrough on Normal is by no means just a tutorial. There's not one but two easy modes for that.
>>
>>376706532
enemies are faster in the harder ones and will likely be burning aka 'lol you can't attack me, you better know how to dodge offset or you're fucked'
>>
>>376706708
>dodge offset
>helping you hit burning enemies
What? Also I'm pretty sure those only spawn in that lava chapter. You sure you're not confusing them with enraged enemies?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.