[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you finished Gilbert's game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: G-man.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
G-man.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
Have you finished Gilbert's game?
>>
Finish this sentence

I will run-
>>
>>376704757
The despair...
>>
>>376704530
Warukatta
Sono Toori da!
>>
File: Agate.png (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Agate.png
15KB, 128x128px
>>376704530
I wanna fuk TITA
>>
File: Zane.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Zane.png
13KB, 128x128px
>>376706358
>>
>>376704530
I like how I felt more concern for fucking Gilbert than I did for anyone else in the party over the course of the game, since he's not protected by the party interface.
>>
File: Blood.jpg (236KB, 451x540px) Image search: [Google]
Blood.jpg
236KB, 451x540px
>TFW Final boss of chapter 1

3 freaking forms. The last one was pure bullshit with how fast he could cast the AoE spell. Managed to get through without dying on hard mode, but if i didn't happen reach 100 CP for Tita and used Julia's to save my ass i'd have probably died.
>>
File: Calvard when.png (77KB, 410x458px) Image search: [Google]
Calvard when.png
77KB, 410x458px
Calvard when?
>>
>>376706989
I died to that boss.
shame on me
>>
>>376706989
The boss of chapter 1 was probably one of the hardest fights in the game. It might not be quite as hard as certain later fights mathematically, but you don't have broken arts like Earth Wall on everyone for it, so there's not much you can do to make it better.
>>
>>376707237
I found the penultimate chapter 6 fight far more difficult.
So many status ailments.
>>
Crossbell whenn?
>>
File: 1451940776695.png (86KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1451940776695.png
86KB, 510x546px
>fighting final boss
>perfect time earth wall to block his S-break which insta killed me the first time
>go to items after this to refill some dude's HP or something real fast and notice those capsules that give 200CP and heal everything
>a bunch of them
>mfw as i unload with S-breaks
I used those items you never use and holy shit did that feel good.
>>
File: i have given up.jpg (715KB, 960x1630px) Image search: [Google]
i have given up.jpg
715KB, 960x1630px
>>376709261
oh, so it actually does work that way in the original
in evo that s-craft actually ignores earth guard entirely, making that fight as batshit hard as falcom intended for it to be
I guess that's the only thing evo actually managed to improve on
>>
>>376710631
>Intended

If the original works i don't see how Evo is the intended version.

Plus, how are you supposed to survive that shit on higher difficulties?
>>
>>376710772
I asked the same thing- it turns out the attack is arts-based so you just have to stack ADF, but even then with all the stacking I could do I'd end up with only one party member alive having to use all the zeram capsules I had left
and sometimes just to be an absolute dick the final boss would decide to get a turn immediately after the s-craft and fuck over the whole attempt anyway
after having played Cold Steel which just gives up and lets you cheese it all the way to the end it was nice to go back and see Nightmare actually feeling like Nightmare

But even then, that's not quite as bad as the thing the azure demiurge does
>>
what game
>>
>>376704530
BOKU WA ERIITO NAN DA ZO!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.