[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this game is supposedly not bad at all. I wasn't interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 49

File: Prey_box_shot.jpg (762KB, 1527x2178px) Image search: [Google]
Prey_box_shot.jpg
762KB, 1527x2178px
So this game is supposedly not bad at all. I wasn't interested in it because of the IGN dilemma but I read a bit about it (on leddits /r/gaming)

So now I'm interested in this game, anyone playing it? Is it worth the ~30 eurobux keysites want for it? Also does it have any relations to the older game about some native american dude?
>>
I was going to buy it for the same numbers but your thread stalled me. Waiting for answers.
>>
>>376697630
It's definitely worth it but there's no connection to the original or Tommy.
>>
Does anyone else feel like you get overloaded with objectives in this game? I feel overwhelmed and never knowing if I'm going in the right direction
>>
>>376697904
You can turn off quest markers individually if you want.
>>
>>376697630
I was pretty dubious about what the game would turn out to be, and seeing all the retards yelling at it kind of drove me to buy it.

It's pretty fucking neat, really. I don't know where I am atm, I think I must be around the middle of the campaign, and I'm having tons of fun (playing in Hard mode). A lot of similarities with Dishonored and Bioshock, but it feels very good.
>>
>>376697630
>So now I'm interested in this game, anyone playing it?
Yeah, I'm about eight hours in or so.

It's flawed, but I'd still argue it's the best AAA title in many years. It's damn good. It's obviously mostly inspired by System Shock 2 (like seriously, this is one of the few cases where the label of spiritual sequel isn't just a marketing trick). If you haven't played SS2, then think the best of combination of Bioshock (the first one) and Alien Isolation, except with a lot more "toys" to fool around than either of those games.

It's reasonably complex, lethal, really rewards exploration and experimentation, and the level design so far has been amazing.

The only bigger issue I've head were some technical issues (framerate drops, two crashes, one of which was however caused by bad drivers), a bit lackluster art direction and the fact that enemies look and feel a bit same-y.

>Also does it have any relations to the older game about some native american dude?
Technically it it's under the same trademark because lol-corporate absurdities, but no. It has nothing to do with original Prey, outside of name, the fact that it involves aliens, space, vaguely supernatural overthemes and plays in first person.

>>376697904
>Does anyone else feel like you get overloaded with objectives in this game?
You can shut those down in the objectives menu.
>>
it turned out like dxmd, a decent game but nowhere near worth nowhere near 60. grab it when it drops to 20-30 in winter sale.
>>
>>376698032
I grabbed it at 30 bucks on a french website
>>
File: prey.jpg (86KB, 710x174px) Image search: [Google]
prey.jpg
86KB, 710x174px
>>
I'm about 4 hours in, got the psychoscope recently and having fun with all the new abilities. But do the enemies change appearance at all? I've seen like three variations of enemies.
>>
>>376697630
It's basically what Bioshock should have been, except with a more grounded style rather than a full on "why Ayn Rand is bad allegory".
>>
>>376697630
Start is slow, the rest of the game is great until the end.

The literal definition of an 8/10 game.
>>
>>376697630
The ending is really lazy
>>
>>376698564
I found the start the best, and the game gradually somewhat losing it's charm as it goes on...

>>376698195
>But do the enemies change appearance at all?
Most of them do look fairly similar, differ in movement patterns, visibility, number of tentacles, spikes etc... There are roughly six or seven base "types" of enemies, as far as I can tell: Operators, mimics, phanthoms, poltergeists (which are ripped ENTIRELY from STALKER, by the way), the fucked-up typhoon-operator hybrids, the extrenal polyp fucks, I'm probably forgetting someone.
But most of them look same - operators look like operators, Typhoon look like typhoon fucks, even if they are tiered and different among themselves in attack, movement and special abilities.
>>
File: 1404440356410.png (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404440356410.png
26KB, 800x600px
I'm afraid to craft anything because I feel like I should hog all this shit for something better.

I just know I'm gonna end the game with a bunch of shit in my inventory that I saved for a rainy day that never came.
>>
>>376698076
You can get it for €30 right now on some websites.
>>
>>376699103
Anything grey litteral trash.

You can recycle it as soon as you run out of room.
>>
>>376699103
Crank up the difficulty then. You'll quickly find out that at least in early game, you'll gladly just burn all your resources just to get past the very next encounter on Nightmare.
>>
>>376698564
>Start is slow
I loved the start though,

Mimics made me shit my pants in the Neuromod division, first one in particular kicked my shit in. Loved the power creep through the game actually.

>>376698195
Mimics, Phantoms, Weavers, Technopaths, Telepaths, and Nightmares are the only real mobs with "different" appearances. Not counting the apex.
>>
>>376698192
No one is saying the game is perfect, the vast majority of the people who responded to OP in that thread still loved the game though.
>>
>>376697630
>on leddits /r/gaming
get out
>>
>>376699103
When you go to a recycler to recycle gear you can literally hold down a key to deposit all your trash items that you can't use for anything else into it.
>>
>>376698076

Its been $45 on some sites since it released
>>
>>376699018
You forgot technopaths and telepaths.

God I hated technopaths.

Like the powerplant portion? Found the supply cage locked on the side of the room and thought that, when you cycle the station power,
it would somehow trigger a Typhon rush.
That the turrets were not the subtlest hint that you might want to prepare for them.

So I armed and fortified those turrets, placing them right in front of the small room you initiate the restart from, and fabricated another four and fortified them too. Placing them right in front of the room as well.

I was so fucking pissed when two Technopaths just fucking dropped on me and took all my goddamn fortified turrets. Such a waste of resources just to bust my own balls in a fight.
>>
File: le racist rugby man.jpg (94KB, 382x302px) Image search: [Google]
le racist rugby man.jpg
94KB, 382x302px
>originally letting ign sway opinion
>then reddit changing it
this place is fucking garbage
>>
>get the neuromod schematic
>OH BOY.jpg
>print like 7 or 8 of the things
>"your neuromod lisence has expired"

Fucking lame, gating the games' difficulty like that. If I've found the parts I should be able to make as many as I like.
>>
>>376700619
Is that per machine, per license or in total?
>>
>>376700324
I did the same thing, what a dick move, I love it.
>>
>>376700619
>Fucking lame, gating the games' difficulty like that. If I've found the parts I should be able to make as many as I like.

Is this a joke?

I never ran into this, since I explored the fuck out of the Neuromod division right off the bat, but my impression is that when you run across the license expiring you're given a corresponding quest to handle the problem.

Look at your objectives, anon, or just fully explore the neuromod division.
>>
>>376700619
>>376700754
There's a sidequest to renew the license.
>>
>>376697630
>wasn't interested because of IGN
>read about it on r/gaming
This is upsetting
>>
>>376700754
It's a plot mechanic which explains itself when it happens.

Someone had rescinded the license for neuromod fabrication. You just have to figure out how to renew it. Then it's unlimited neuromods.
>>
>>376700823
I liked it too in a masochistic way.

Like it was perfectly set up for players who like to over prepare for fights to fuck themselves.
>>
Does getting the PSI point upgrade lock you out of a pure alien run?
>>
>>376697818
this is a good thing
tommy was a useless character
>>
>>376698075
>AAA
it's AA at best, production value is significantly lower than D2, Doom or Fo4. It only have better marketing than another AA game thanks to the bethesda brand.
>>
Good enough story.
Mediocre gameplay, bastard child of dishonored and bioshock.

Doesn't deserve so much positive reviews, i guess people just wanted a prey game as long as it's not pure garbage.
>>
>>376701283
>D2, Doom or Fo4

Don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I liked the game far more than all three of those.
>>
>>376700619

Are you playing drunk? The exact moment that happens, a conversations starts, a new quest is given to you and a marker appears on the screen.
>>
>>376697630
It's very very good. Gameplay evolution is great, level design is insane, everything is connected, imo art direction is also really nice and less exuberant than Bioshock.

So far my only issues with the game are :
-some strange physics bugs with strength level 3 when I want to move heavy items
-lack of visual variety in ennemies (it's decent but I wanted more)
-story and writing is just "okay" throughout the game but the final twist makes it a bit poor.

No relations at all with the first Prey, the game could have been called System Shock 3 more than Prey.
>>
>>376701408
That's because you have good taste anon.
>>
>>376700324
>technopaths

just stun lock them with the distruptor stun gun (you can even add an EMP beforehand if you don't want to get hit by their "fuck your energy weapons" EMP blasts).

Then either blast them up close with the shotgun or the stun gun
>>
>>376701371
>people just wanted a prey game
kek, prey """fans""" hate on this game since the get go. The only one who anticipate this game are shock game fans and bethesdrones.
the game is one cut above dishonored and have some better features than bioshock like inventory resource management, difficulty, unlinearity to solve objective so i wouldnt call it a bastard child.
>>
lol harvey

no one fucking bought it
>>
listening to January just seems retarded near the end

>we need to destroy all our advanced tech so we can not be prepared for an alien invasion that might happen
>we have the technology that will probably destroy the super alien but it might not work so we should blow ourselves up instead even though that might not work either
>>
>>376701212
I think it does but unless you want the achievement or a bonus line of dialogue don't bother. You can cheese it anyway by doing escape pod with no mods then saving before hand and spending a point in either on different files so you can get all 3.
>>
>>376701671
well it was programmed to be a stubborn little shit with one purpose.
>>
>>376701646

I bought it AND I convinced two friends to get it. And we are all enjoying it inmensely.
>>
>>376701749
then I blew that little shit away so I could push the murder alien button with my bro.
>>
>>376701671
January was coded with the mind of January 2035 Morgan, where (s)he started to become batshit insane with the repeated neuromod installation.

I think it's a great bit of storytelling to see the progression of morgan psyche with October and December. First it's "we can control them", then it's "fuck this shit i'm out" to finally become "let's blow everything up"
>>
>cook is sitting in an escape pod
>he detonates a recycler the moment I walk in

I was going to help him escape even though he was eating people.
>>
>>376697630
feels like a system shock game, maybe on the easy side though. Nightmare feels like the right difficulty.

Well optimized.
>>
>>376701843
Same here. I still haven't gotten my copy (went for the physical steelbook) but my buddies fucking love it, they're super triggered about shitty reviews.
>>
I'm surprised they only included two real jump scares in the entire game. It made it way more tense waiting for something that never came
>>
>>376702028
>walk into escape pod
>immidiately disarm the bomb
>he says his line and falls over
>quest completed: kill the cook
Great game.
>>
Is there any way to remove the glow from items?
>>
File: 1477394527985.gif (2MB, 298x301px) Image search: [Google]
1477394527985.gif
2MB, 298x301px
>>376697630
>IGN
>reddit
And I thought where the fuck did these daily le oblivion nostalgia threads come from
>>
>>376700406
Stop being a sperg.

>mah 4chan is vastly superior

Kys virgin.
>>
>>376702384
no way fag
>>
How many alien powers can you get before the turrets start shooting you? I only have the mimic matter 1 power so far but the status screen says I have just a little bit less than required for the thrrets to start shooting.

Can you really only get 1 power?
>>
>>376701371
>Mediocre gameplay, bastard child of dishonored and bioshock.

The combat is very meh, but everything from the exploration, abilities and problem solving in the level design is pretty fantastic.
>>
How's the performance of the game doing though?
>>
>>376702814
I think it started when I had 3 or 4 different types.
>>
>>376702814
You can at least get another, I'm rolling with mimic and tk blast
>>
>>376702814
I had two alien powers but after getting enough normal neuromods they started engaging me aswell, so those also count towards the threshold, just not as much.
>>
>>376702814
I think its at 3 or 4 powers that they will start shooting at you. You should be safe with two powers.
>>
this is getting a bit sad harvey

arkane is in fucking ruins m'boy
>>
>>376703102

Who the fuck is Harvey.
>>
>>376702942
On PC it's great, CryEngine 5 and goes for style over graphical flair. People under the minimum specs have reported they can play the game.
>>
>>376698192
>Post a picture of someone asking for flaws
>Doesn't include any flaws
You fucked up
>>
>>376703446
Thanks matey.
>>
I think Prey is doing all right after all. People are praising it everywhere.
>>
Are the alien powers worth pursuing at all? I'm the special snowflake that wants to spec mostly into those, but the regular-ass Neuromods seem vastly more powerful. Am I missing something? Straight stat upgrades like a +25% to movement or 250% wrench damage sound hilarious combined.

Course, I'm only to Morgan's office.
>>
>>376704697
Casuals hate it. First-hand accounts of console players returning the game because "they didn't like it" and that god awful TechRaptor review.

Debuted #2 in the UK and Steamspy gives it a generous estimate of 190,000 copies.
It's not doing well.
>>
>>376704892
>Straight stat upgrades like a +25% to movement or 250% wrench damage sound hilarious combined

Oh they are, combined with the stealth mod which lets you print undetected and sneak damage bonus you can do some broken shit.
I'm on my human only mods run so can't say anything about the alien powers.
The mobility stuff is something I won't go without even on my alien run, that shit's a game changer.
>>
>>376704914

What the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>go to JB Hi fi
>pre-order Prey 79$
>wait, the game already came out
>look to the left
>new release! Prey 79$
>GTA V 79$
>Battleborn is 24 preused

Fees good to be a pirate
>>
>>376701715
What? Escape pod counts as beating the game?
Fuck I'm already at Dahl on my no mod nightmare run and it's getting pretty tough.
>>
>>376697630
Did you enjoy Bioshock? Did you enjoy System Shock?

If yes, get it ASAP.
>>
>>376697630
One big question, is this the more "smarter game for smarter people" ?
>>
>>376705564

Not really. You can beat the game by pretty dumb means.
>>
Help me understand the story please.

Russians & Americans invested a lot in space exploration and found the Typhon by accident? Americans later started researching Typhons and found a way to make Neuromods from them? They started testing with Morgan to see if they could give him Typhon powers through Neuromods? This all went pretty well untill one of the mimics escaped containment somehow?

Is this all correct?
>>
Prey does seem to have the most discussion on /v/ for a denuvo title. Must be a great success.
>>
>>376704892
alien power helps in turn of utility like the mimic ability which allows you to bypass some blockade by squeezing in through cracks and holes. That's the only power that's worth though in my opinion.
>>
>>376705564
If you want it to be.
>>
>>376705710
kek no. nier automata is also denuvo'ed
>>
>>376705873
It had 2b fan unit drool over it without actually playing it. And it has denuvo removed anyways.
>>
So I just got to this Arboretum place and there's a telepath and some hapless idiot it's mind controlled locked in a greenhouse. Is it possible to save him? If so, how?
>>
>>376705709
that's the gist of it :^)
now go play the fucking game
>>
>>376701408
Haven't played D2, but I liked D44M, FO4 was just a "let's put as many mods from our previous games and hope no one notices the parts we made are shit" episode still enjoyed building my base, used cheat codes for mats cause farming in that game felt voring unlike the previous games.
>>
>>376705709
Also how is it possible that the same day Morgan's neuromods basically stopped working the mimic also escaped? Is this is just a pure co-incidence
>>
>>376706012
I have allready beat it. I'm replaying it on nightmare.
>>
It's boring as fuck, famalam. Also extremely buggy. I've had entire sections reset completely by reentering them.
>oh crap, forgot this one key from that corpse
>return to area with corpse
>every enemy has respawned
>every door has been locked
>have to turn on the power again to reach the corpse
GOTY
>>
>>376705996

Shock gun. Gloo him and kill the telepath. There are many ways.
>>
>>376705564
at early game yes
at the end game if you can fill out 2-3 combat tree your power spiraled out of control anyway.
>>
File: HL2Physics.webm (2MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
HL2Physics.webm
2MB, 1080x608px
>>376705996
Stungun the controlled people before their heads explode.
>>
>>376706029
the previous games dont even have farming for anything.
>>
>>376706079

People itt is playing the game or has already beaten it. What is the point of your poor atempt of lying?
>>
>>376705729

How can you live without Psycho Shock? I can never find enough Null-Wave for advanced enemies.
>>
>>376705709
Alternate universe with Kennedy's assassination prevented and NASA get more funds to develop. While in space, a Typhon came across one satellite and attached itself on it while being brought back to a space station. Outbreak but managed to be contain.

Years later, Morgan and Alex corp bought that space station and built around it. Research on Typhons and Neuromods are made from them. Psychic link, mental disorder and what not follows. Morgan who was installed with many of them become unstable and fearful of the danger. He discussed with Alex but Alex is also unstable, who still clings on the 'We be Gods belief' old Morgan persuaded him with. So Alex back stabbed Morgan by uninstalling Morgan's mods and causing his memories to be reset.

Start of the game is at the numerous simulation of testing new Neuromods on Morgan. Mimic break loose and the plot begins.
>>
>>376706280
liberal spam of psi hypo and shotgun
>>
>>376706158
>>376706096

Where can I find the stun gun? I already have the gloo cannon, shotgun, silenced pistol and nerf crossbow. About 4 hours in.
>>
>>376706305
the station was already built by both us and ussr before the yu bought it. They simply renovated it into a luxury spess eugenic program.
>>
>>376706362

There is one in the restaurant. The first one I got I don't remember.
>>
>>376697630
it's good. I loved it, but I also love ROTR,MD,HR,Bioshock2 and the like.
it somewhat alien isolation meets system shock and deus ex kind of game.
Also has great computers, that' how every computer in every video game should be done.
>>
>>376706305
Yeah, that all makes sense. I still find it weird Alex would do such a thing to his own brother over a simple disagreement.

One other thing that I am curious about. Is this
>>376706030

In most of the other tests Morgan apparantly used his Typhon powers. But only on the day the mimic breaks containment Morgan ''forgets'' how to use his powers. Why?
>>
>>376706362
When you just escape your apartment (by breaking the glass) you can go to the room with the first safe in it (where the neuromod installation chair is) , jump on top of something in the room and find a briefcase with a note from Alex and a stun gun.
>>
>>376706564
because whole game is the test.
>>
fags keep saying it's like System shock 2 and it's like Bioshock. Which is it? Is it simplified babby shit like bioshit or the real deal?
>>
Is this Alien Isolation tier good or is it just bioshock in space
>>
>>376706709
From what I hear, it's in between
Not full of System Shock 2, but not as linear and streamlined as Bioshock
>>
File: 1494211381423.png (449KB, 658x944px) Image search: [Google]
1494211381423.png
449KB, 658x944px
>IGN
>reddit
At least you admit your a parasite...
>>
>>376706654
Yeah, but the test is based on Morgan's experience. So the real Morgan actually "lost/forgot'' his Typhon powers during one of the tests and experienced the outbreak. I'm just wondering of that is just a coincidence because during all the other tests morgan apparantly used his typhon powers. That's why they were so surprised Morgan forgot how to mimic.
>>
>>376706709
somewhere in between, combat gets actually hard on higher difficulties
you have to combine weapons to kill big things, powers if you decided to have them

surprisingly a lot of people chose not to install typhon powers
>>
>>376706825
other theory is that "coral" just cut his abilities so he couldn't stop typhon spread on the station quickly
>>
Some of the best level design in a decade, excellent game.
>>
>>376706564
>In most of the other tests Morgan apparantly used his Typhon powers. But only on the day the mimic breaks containment Morgan ''forgets'' how to use his powers. Why?
What? I thought the point was that they removed all the neuromods which includes Typhon powers at the beginning of each etst, which causes Morgan's memory loss.
>>
>>376706956
nah, they made it so he'd use them naturally, without memory of having them installed
that's why docs so surprised when he has no powers
>>
>>376706827

I don't know why, but I'm in my first run and I'm not using alien powers either. Weird.
>>
Did anyone with a jewvidya card also notice how in a lot of places there are no shadows where they should be (according to youtube footage of other people) even on maxed settings?
What's up with that?
>>
File: tests.png (3MB, 2146x1152px) Image search: [Google]
tests.png
3MB, 2146x1152px
>>376706946
>>376706956
What I'm saying is Morgan passed all his tests up untill the day of the outbreak. Why?
>>
>>376706564
Blank mods were installed for some reason i can't recall
>>
>>376707078
there is just a ton of things to do without powers, next playthrough i'm going full retard with powers though
>>
>>376706472
>>376706635
Cheers
>>
>>376705152
modern gaming has casualized everyone and now it's too late to reverse the damage.
>>
>>376706808
>your
don't troll, faggot
>>
>>376707141
January said in one of his dialogue that some scientist (forgot his name) installed empty neuromods in you so you won't forget previous day and have the chance to escaoe.
>>
>>376707141
you were given blank neuromods by someone to help you escape.
>>
>>376707173

Same here. I'm loving this game
>>
>>376707269

It's a real shame. I'm recommending it to everyone.
>>
>>376707141
Blank mods were installed the day the game starts and so there was nothing to remove. This is why Morgan can recall everything from the previous day when he wakes up in bed again.
>>
>>376707141
If it's like system shock. I'm interested
If it has Duke Nukem forever's white board, im super interested.
>>
>>376707587
it's alien isolation all over again
>>
>>376707472
>>376707501
And this was to escape from the testing, not the typhon outbreak. So it was just a coincidence the outbreak happend on the same day.
>>
anyone else was amazed by implementation of lookingalss screens everywhere?
can't recall which game did similar thing, not as well though
>>
Is it worth maxing out hacking, repair and leverage? I usually play a "get anywhere" kinda guy, but gmaes these days usually put multiple routes into places, so I was wonderig if getting all the traversal skills is necessary this time?
>>
Why isn't the game doing well with casuals? Its not really hard at all. The game tells you where you need to go and what to do constantly. There is also a shit ton of ammo/guns laying around everywhere. I don't get it.
>>
How many endings are there? I chose for Alex since he's family, I thought, but ended up destroying earth with the alien invasion
>>
>>376707804
I kept hitting the posters behind glass on the walls hopping to find a secret room, but there were none that i could find. I was rather disappointed they didn't try and pull that at least once.
>>
>>376707839
leverage you can replace with recycling charge
hacking is useful in places
repair is good alter game, you'd need to fix a few little things
>>
>>376706208
>being so insecure that you perceive every negative post as lies
How does it feel to be mentally 12?
>>
File: Prey 2017-05-08 00-00-08-42.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Prey 2017-05-08 00-00-08-42.webm
3MB, 720x400px
Posting some of my webms
>>
File: QBeamFTW.webm (3MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
QBeamFTW.webm
3MB, 1080x608px
>>376707893
Wat? You didn't actually destroy earth since it's ALL a simulation and earth is aready fucked anyway. You can blow up the station, and escape in the pod or stay, you can disable the coral and all typhoons with that super grenade thing, you can just hop into the pod and fly off. And I assume you can blow up the station and evacuate everyone with the shuttle though I haven't tried that one myself yet. Oh and I read you can kill everyone but Dahl and escape with him on the shuttle too.
>>
File: Prey 2017-05-08 18-31-38-89.webm (3MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Prey 2017-05-08 18-31-38-89.webm
3MB, 720x400px
>>
>>376708125
It looks sped up.
Guessing you got max movement speed and upgraded your shotgun reload speed?
>>
>>376707839
If you max out hacking there's a point in the game where you might find yourself playing the minigame every 5 seconds.

It's really useful, but really boring.
>>
File: Prey 2017-05-08 19-04-14-50.webm (2MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Prey 2017-05-08 19-04-14-50.webm
2MB, 800x448px
>>376708207
Exactly, also got the bonus sneak damage mod and increased shotgun crit chance chip.
>>
>>376707873
Because it's an older type of game design I think. The people who grew up with these kind of games and/or difficulty have no problem what so ever playnig this game the first time. People who grew up with hand-holdy AAA titles are having a hard time.

I've just beat the game on hard and I was litterally drowning in ammo, neuromods and healthpacks.
>>
>>376708170
by the way, about q beam

game needed at least couple more weapons, I know there is a ton of powers but it still needs a couple more
like heavy pistol or smg
>>
File: Prey 2017-05-08 19-08-44-30.webm (3MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Prey 2017-05-08 19-08-44-30.webm
3MB, 800x448px
>>
File: Prey 2017-05-09 17-27-55-51.webm (2MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Prey 2017-05-09 17-27-55-51.webm
2MB, 800x448px
>>
>>376698075
I think Prey has less "toys" than Bioshock, but a more open and interesting level design. All the different ammo types of Bioshock and weapon variety are sorely missed here, but I do feel it would make the game imbalanced. Enemy variety is a bit wanting too. Nothing quite as iconic as a Big Daddy or as horrifying as the Cyborg Mothers.

Telepaths can go fuck themsleves though. Quit blowing people up you faggots
>>
>>376697630
Played demo on PS4 and it's not that bad but it didn't suck me in. Just very bland.

Controls feel unresponsive on PS4 and hitboxes are kind of off. Killing mimics with melee is very hard because for some reason you often hit air even if you feel you're in range.
>>
>>376708380
this one is neat.

>>376708295
i'm scared these kind of games are dying
MD bombed, Dishonroed 2 underperformed
believe it or not but ROTR is this kind of game(TR2013 is more like darksiders or something though)

5 years exactly. All the kids that missed all this grew up.
>>
File: Prey 2017-05-09 21-10-52-33.webm (2MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Prey 2017-05-09 21-10-52-33.webm
2MB, 800x448px
>>
>>376708554
>controller
>unresponsive

please.
>>
>>376708352
Q-beam is the worst in the game and the stun gun becomes OP when it's fully upgraded.

Technopath don't stand a chance
>>
>>376708554
The input controls and framerate are fucked on PS4.
>>
>>376707150
Either one of the operators switch it out to prevent him from losing his memories once he was put to sleep I guess.
>>
>>376708170
Ah the ending makes sense now
>>
>>376708675
>Q-beam is the worst
disagree, it's great for finishing, lower someone to half hp and fire up q beam -> boom!
>>
>>376708646
>>376708678

Compared to Doom (2016), yeah. Doom was extrememly good.

Still doesn't explain hitting air. Probably requires more getting used to but other games do this better.
>>
File: PhysicsFun.webm (3MB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
PhysicsFun.webm
3MB, 920x518px
>>376708684
Lol did you not stay until after the credits or what? How else could you have missed that?
>>
>>376708678
The input delay is fixed and the framerate is pretty stable. Only problem is the loading screen between areas that can take up to 1 minute
>>
>>376704914
I actually bought the game solely based on how retarded the negative steam reviews were
>>
>>376708765
your reliance on aim assist shows through the text. disgusting.
>>
>>376708571
MD and Dishonored 2 made the mistake of trying to be something but not fully committing. They still want the mainstream audience because that's where the money is. Maybe it's just me and my personal preference though, but I could feel a big difference in Dishonored 1 and 2 and that goes for HR and MD aswell.

Prey is one of the first titles in a while that sort of nails what I really like in games. It's not a perfect game and it has flaws but it just feels really good to play. Dishonored 2 I have not even finished while I loved Dishonored 1.
>>
>>376708765
Read you idiot. The devs fucked up the PS4 version. Xbone and PC versions don't have this problem.
No surprise really since multiplats also ran like ass on the PS2 and the PS3.
>>
>>376708841
Bless you for supporting the incline of gaming.
>>
>>376708810
>not having the lifting support chip which let's you lift objects almost instantly
>>
>>376708913
All CryEngine games have input issues on PS4, it's engine-specific.
Arkane tried their best with workarounds but there's always gonna be a delay.
>>
>>376708761
>Does shit damage
>chews through ammo like no tomorrow
>Doesn't stagger enemies in any way

Sorry it's complete shit, stungun/shotgun/wrench are the only weapons you need.
>>
>>376708452
wait you can stand on the larger ones?
>>
>>376708892
No, you're right. I loved the shit out of HR and Dishonored, but I haven't finished either MD nor Dishonored 2. They feel unfinished to me, or at least it feels like those games didn't get nearly the same amount of love as their previous installments. Fallout 4 was even a bigger disappointment.
Prey does things right. Everything in the game just feels right which makes me want to play it which was something the other games are lacking.
>>
>>376708913
It's you who has issues with reading and understanding.
>>
File: WatchTheSky.webm (2MB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
WatchTheSky.webm
2MB, 920x518px
>>376709023
I had a ton of shitty duplicate chipsets like radiation shield and other crap which you cna only install one of, but NEVER FOUND A SINGLE LIFTING CHIP OR MIMIC DETECTION 2 CHIP
:(
>>376707804
Yeah the looking glass screens were pretty mindfuck-ey at some times, like on the bridge when I at first thought the giant screen was an actual window.
>>
>>376704914
What the fuck, I just looked up the TechRaptor review. One of his negative points was "punishing resource management". Are these people playing the same game? I am fucking DROWNING in resources there are neuromods coming out of my fucking ASS.
>>
>>376709061
What is the deal with Playstation consoles and its multiplats running like shit?
>>
>>376709171
>fallout 4
>disappointment
how do you even have hopes for it at the first place?
>>
>>376700406
You act like /v/ is a legitimate source of criticism.
>>
File: 20170511155925_1.jpg (352KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170511155925_1.jpg
352KB, 2560x1440px
>>376709139
Qbeam has better range though and when it's upgraded it does pretty good long-range damage.
>>
>>376708761
Q-beam is for killing the nightmare.
>>
>>376709257
Because I wanted another Fallout game and was hoping FO4 would turn out at least half decent despite it being a Bethesda game.
>>
>>376709235
even then how is "punishing resource management" a negative points? Isnt that what game with resource management should be? If you play an rts you are easily fucked over if your resrouce management isnt on point when you play against decent people.
>>
>>376709340
Only good thing about it
>>376709342
I didn't know that, I usually kill them with the shotgun
>>
>>376709340
>UMSCHALT

kek
>>
This game is basically a casual filter.
Game itself is solid for what it is, but the fact that a shock/dudesex style game can come along and show up the casual division in the modern AAA gaming audience is pretty interesting.
>>
do nightmares appear if you play without neuromods?
>>
>>376709645
yes it can. i think you have an obligatory random encounter with it regardless of your build
>>
going to shoot january first thing next playthrough, condescending scrap got annoying about every decision i've made late game
>>
>>376709597
bethesda doesnt fear loss as much as the big three because it hasnt went public so it can try more thing to see what ticks than others.
>>
>tfw no neuromod Nightmare run
>>
Are pistol, shotgun and qbeam the only real guns you get? All the other guns feel like tools.
>>
>>376697630
>goes to Reddit
GTFO newfag
>>
>>376709782
This is the only time i've actually had to worry about my resources. Things can get a little tight late game if you're sloppy.
>>
>>376709827
yeah, game is sadly lacking on gun front
q-beam is also a tool btw
>>
>>376702267
Maybe he an hero'd with some poison
>>
File: 20170510190740_1.jpg (550KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170510190740_1.jpg
550KB, 2560x1440px
>>376709497
Idk why "space" is "space" and not "Leer" when "CTRL" is "STRG" and "Shift" is "UMSCHALT" in this game.

BTW I read that during the post-credits scene, there is a short flash where the robot operators are still there, but Alex is gone. Does it imply that ALL HUMANS are dead and only the operators are left? Is there a chance for a sequel that features the last surviving humans stationed on the moon base?
>>
>>376709827
that's what guns irl are you fucking libtard :^)
>>
>>376709746
I wonder what would happen if you immediatly kill January? Would the game just play the same but with a lot less dialogue?
>>
>>376708913
multiplats typically run/look better on PS4 compared to the bone
>>
>>376702179
Did you do the touch calibration on the Looking Glass in Psychotronics?
>>
File: 1494359030540.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494359030540.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>376697630
>/r/gaming
>>
>>376703334
Harvey Smith, formerly from Looking Glass Studios, now in Arkane
>>
>>376709956
december wouldn't die

but also there is instruction on january body, you can safely kill him
>>
>>376709848
Yeah, it does.
I spent all my ressource into medkits and pistol/shotgun ammo because things take forever to die. I had to throw like 6 EMP grenades to kill a technofaggot in life support.
>>
>>376710043
Welp. Looks like I'm killing january then. I'm planning on killing EVERYONE. Doing a nightmare run so not sure how smart that is.
>>
>>376709974
I got so sad that I literary jumped the shotgun on such cheap trick.
>>
>>376710124
it actually give you more resource unless you return to your office everytime like a lil' bitch gook
>>
>>376706956
January sabotaged the neuromods he was supposed to be testing to make them blank placebos, that way he would remember what happened that day once the neuromods were removed after he got gassed, since he didn't get neuromods at all
>>
>>376710214
that poor guy with a mimic, I was tempted to harvest him
>>
>>376710214
What does returning to your office have to do with resources?
>>
>>376710279
the guys you save keep giving you things
>>
File: climbin.webm (3MB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
climbin.webm
3MB, 722x406px
>>376709827
They want you to figure out other ways to get through things than just guns.
>>
>>376709782
Why do you have a psi bar then?
>>
>>376710480
The psychoscope does that from the moment you pick it up.
>>
>>376710480
it appear when you pick up the scanner regardless
>>
Anyone figure out how to break the simulation that was hinted at on twitter?
>>
What are the conditions for saving your girlfriend? By the time I found her she was already dead
>>
>>376710336
Well shit. I'm still gonna kill them all though. What neuromods should I get first for nightmare? I was thinking the one that harvests the tumors and shit so I can get more neuromods faster.
>>
>>376710648
I had a feeling you can do something, no idea what, probably have something to do with december or coral.
>>
>>376710731
2 hours time limit firs time you talk to her I think
>>
>>376710731
Pretty sure there's a timer that starts from the moment she first calls you.
>>
File: 20170510193101_1.jpg (826KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170510193101_1.jpg
826KB, 2560x1440px
>>376710648
You mean the overly complicated way to finish that game that would take months to figure out? I thought it was confirmed to just be the KILL EVERYONE ending.

Ending was kinda bugged for me. They claimed I killed the volunteer, when I released him, and they also said "a lot of the typhon-controlled people died" when I made sure to just zap them with the tungun before their heads could explode. The only one I killed was the one in quarantine since I didn't know about telepaths back then.
>>
>>376710648
build speed for forty hours then misalign your QPU's

in all seriousness it most likely is some commonly used sequence breaking/speedrunning technique

what engine does the game run on? there might be a clue in that, some commonly abused bug/exploit
>>
>>376710979
same, also I have a few dead in fitness before me entering there center probably from fire
>>
>>376711059
they already speed ran the game in 9:30 minutes.
>>
>>376697630
bought it last night but my internet connection is slow as shit and it's only half-downloaded this morning
guess i'll let you know tomorrow
>>
>>376710979
I thought the controlled people it was referring to were the resurrected bodies the weavers make. Because I made sure no normal person died in my run, but i fucked those resurrected ones
>>
>>376711059
they glitch the game into last quest with wall clipping
>>
>>376702491
strawman
he's right, letting yourself be swayed by ign and /r/gaming (let alone just one or the other) means you're legitimately retarded
>>
>>376697630
I've been enjoying it so far. The early game's tricky if you don't know what you're doing
>>
>>376703514
I think the responses are supposed to be the flaws people came up with.
>>
>>376711141
I don't think that's what they meant, since those people were dead before, and the phantoms aren't humans.
>>
>>376711080
>people dying to hazards counts against you
>people dying to hazards count towards the kill everyone achievement.
>>
what are the powers to get first on a nightmare run ?
>>
File: 20170510185404_1.jpg (385KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170510185404_1.jpg
385KB, 2560x1440px
>>376711535
>>people dying to hazards count towards the kill everyone achievement.
Do they? I thought you had to kill everyone with your own hands.
>>
>>376711716
You do have to kill everyone with your own hands. I forgot to put "don't" in there. I just got done with a run where i got 41 kills and learned about it all that.
>>
>>376711812
>>376711716
So if I want to kill everyone (I'm doing a kill all nightmare run) I have to execute the mind controlled dudes very quickly? And make sure they don't die from exploding stuff?
>>
If you're a horrible monster do they still give you the option to take his hand in the end or do they just put you down?
>>
>>376709391
>>376709257

it's still deeply flawed but the new survival mode redeemed a lot of FO4 to me. But then again I never found the roleplaying aspects of past fallouts very impressive so that big criticism never mattered to me.
>>
>>376711951
You have to kill them. Them killing themselves, dying to hazards or tyhphons does not count towards your kill count. You can see it in your stats page. You need 42. I'd also avoid doing things like killing people with props or o2 tanks.
>>
So what's the canon ending?

My guess is Morgan escaped and spared Alex. Since Alex is alive post-credits and those robots have the personalities of the people who escaped with Dahls shuttle.
>>
>>376697630
why is it called Prey?
>>
>>376712243
Likely used the self destruct+ dahls shuttle.
>>
>>376710825
>>376710901
Are you fucking serious?

I probably blew that time limit just by hunting for her outside
>>
>they patched the infinite materials glitch
aw
>>
File: IMG_8320.jpg (53KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8320.jpg
53KB, 427x427px
Just beat the game. Loved it
Wasn't spoiled on the ending so I was thoroughly mindfucked by the fact that you were never you but a Typhon who was given Morgan's experiences.
I liked how they didn't straight up tell you right off the bat, but you can look down and see you have Phantom hands.
I went full empathy run, and I killed January. Psychotic fucking machine. "HURR DURR the nullwave transmitter might not work, so kill yourself and everyone else on board because that's what Morgan told me to do".
I'm also a little disappointed that you don't really "fight" the Apex Typhon. Would've been cool
>>
>>376713759
they kind of foreshadowed it during the discussion between old Morgan, Alex and one of the scientist about the lack of empathy in their brain but Alex shut them down.
>>
>>376705274
>Buying video games in Australia
>>
>>376713759
>>376714342
I found it cooler that that senile old fuck was developing VR Looking Glass tech down at his room, nice foreshadowing, especially considering how good at tricking you Looking Glass is.
>>
So what's your favorite "good" ending?

The nullwave one destroys the Typhon but keeps the neuromod researches a thing despite how terrible that was and you take the risk of the whole thing happening again.
Escape the station with the survivors before blowing it up, you take the risk of bringing the Typhon back to earth.
Blowing up the station with everyone inside is probably the best possible ending since it stops the Typhon completely and removes every risk of future outbreak.

So, how did the earth get fucked by typhon?
>>
>>376714957
>So, how did the earth get fucked by typhon?
The only way that could happen is if the canon ending is using the nullwave transmitter didn't work, not all the Typhon are dead, and Morgan brought them back with him
>>
>>376714957
Do you really believe that "Blowing up the station with everyone inside is probably the best possible ending since it stops the Typhon completely and removes every risk of future outbreak."
?

I mean, they DID get close to earth with the satellite once already, they most likely can teleport or somtheing, they can survive in space. I think it was just as much of a temporary solution as using the nullwave.
>>
>>376715175
I'm sure it is possible some of the typhon survived the self destruct or managed to hide away/ attach on a ship. Its also possible another 'it' was on it's way over.
>>
>>376714957
Nulwave and Morgan and Crew escape to earth. Government want it and continue its research. Too much and Typhon colonies end up attracted to Earth.
>>
>>376715348
using the nullwave would save the research and possibly lead to people being more prepared for the next encounter
>>
File: logo-prey2.png (112KB, 293x198px) Image search: [Google]
logo-prey2.png
112KB, 293x198px
It's not pic related ;_;
>>
Is this going to be a game where I'm gonna easily max out most every fun power? Looking at movement boosts, wrench upgrades, hacking/leverage, and a decent few alien powers- and fuck, do they cost a lot.
>>
>>376715650
It was never going to be
>>
>>376715515
You're forgetting that creating neuromods requires Typhon tissue.
Maybe, in an effort to mass produce neuromods, TranStar tries to contain and harvest WAY too many Typhon and they inevitably escape containment
>>
>>376715783
as long as you take a moment to look around rooms and don't pass up obvious gear and mods laying everywhere you'll get more than enough for whatever it is you want to do.
>>
What's the point of brain washing a single typhon? Are they a hive mind and I just missed it?
Also what happened to Morgan? Did he die during the outbreak after failing to blow up Talos, or use the nullwave?
>>
>>376715650
You say like its a bad thing.
>>
So what's with the ''glitch'' during post-credits where Alex dissapears for a split second? There are no humans left at all? Its the same type of Simulation Glitch that you can notice when you are in the helicopter.
>>
File: 1282775098818.jpg (7KB, 251x244px) Image search: [Google]
1282775098818.jpg
7KB, 251x244px
Lame ending kills it.
>>
>>376715986
You (the Typhon) are supposed to act as an ambassador between humans and Typhon. They figure that you'll be able to communicate with the other Typhon and negotiate peace
>>
>>376715348
But is invading earth their actual end game?
It sounds to me like their just a virus spreading around space and Transtar doing researches on the sattelite infection brought their attention.

Also, what's the story with the volunteer shuttles going off radar for a few minutes every time they cross a certain distance from the station?
>>
>>376716051
What? Link?
>>
It's great
It's System Shock meets Deus Ex meets STALKER
I can't really find any major flaws with this game
>>
>>376716064
The post credit ending is actually the best part of the story, it's what makes everything else work.
>>
>>376716147
January mentions that they experience the same drives and emotions and conscious thoughts as humans, but the only thing they lack that humans have is empathy. That's why the point of the whole experiment (the game) was to teach you empathy
>>
>>376716169
http://imgur.com/a/1GIRi screenshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElX-Fxy21U simulation flicker at 29:37
>>
File: 1284221231791.jpg (47KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1284221231791.jpg
47KB, 200x196px
>>376716292

All that work for nothing.
>>
>>376709496
>I didn't know that, I usually kill them with the shotgun

Nothing beats sneaking up to a Nightmare with full sneak upgraded, full shotgun upgraded, full slow mo upgraded and full security weapons upgraded and with the crit chance chip

and just three shotting it to death with your shotgun
>>
>>376716358
That doesn't explain that choosing to kill them all (AKA defy the experiment) results in you skewering Alex in the heart. If he was a simulation, wouldn't attempting to kill him just cause his "hologram" or whatever to disappear?
>>
>>376716375
didn't you listen? it was not for nothing, typhon communicating with humans is higher goal than saving a bunch of scientists
>>
>>376716375
So you DIDN'T show empathy and they killed you anyway?
>>
>>376709228
>like on the bridge when I at first thought the giant screen was an actual window

>tfw going back to the bridge at the end of the game and youre supposed to see that shit outside on that screen and instead its just full of holes from earlier when you throw everything at the glass
>>
>>376706461
That is exactly what he said.
The reading comprehension in this place is absolutely atrocious.
>>
>>376716526
No, you've been killing shit the entire game and that didn't break the simulation.

Maybe humans have died out and there's some weird ass robot AI doing tests on captured typhons with human memories?
>>
>>376716526
no, it's double bottom simulation they got to stay protected from you somehow or all the failed experiments would end it all in a heartbeat
>>
>>376716526
not necessarily, think of it like a video game model where you can physically hit an enemy but a glitch could still cause it to vanish.
>>
>>376714957
neuromod tech leaked months ago, probably some research facility got fucked.

There's also another secret spees station that probably did the same research, so they could've been the source.
>>
>>376716585
[Kill them all]
>>
I haven't played a new FPS in ten years, should I play this one
>>
I heard some good things about optimization, would my dated rig with an i5 and 660TI be able to run it decently enough?
>>
>>376716881
What was the last one you played?
>>
huh, anyone visited the bridge before ending? there is a side quest about shuttle you can blow up, maybe that's how things got messed up on earth
>>
File: IMG_8340.png (116KB, 401x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8340.png
116KB, 401x437px
>>376716732
So they're experimenting within the experiment through a double layered simulation?
WHAT
HOW DEEP IS THIS RABBIT HOLE
>>
>>376716969
probably, min specs are i5 2500
>>
>>376717091
how else would you protect the lab from failed typhon? too risky for actual physical contact
>>
>>376716989
not counting quick sessions with friends, probably metroid prime 3
>>
>>376717091
bottomless until Prey 2
>>
>>376717239
Yeah you should play this one
>>
I finished the game once as human only and once as typhon only and didn't get the achievement. I thought it was odd. Should i bump the game up to nightmare for my third run of doing anything i fucking feel like? how hard is nightmare compared to hard?
>>
>>376717239
yup, it's like half life meets deus ex
>>
How the fuck did January expect blowing up everything to work?
I mean, there is a good chance some of the typhoon would survive since space doesn't harm them. Plan Alex had was way better.
>>
>>376717595
it's mini sun blowing up, nothing can survive that
>>
>>376717595
He was just following his directives anon.
>>
>>376717595
January was coded by Morgan at a time when he was going insane with constant installation/removal of neuromods
I'm guessing it was to give the Typhon who was being tested a sort of "you have no choice" feeling
>>
>>376717404
>>376717589
cool, this game seems like it's getting some really good rep, reminds me of classic shooters in a lot of ways
>>
>>376715175
Didn't one of the computer logs say that a theory on the mimics was that while they were "mimic'd" they went into a parallel dimension? What would stop them from doing that while the station blew up and just coming back after that.
>>
>>376718234
That was a THEORY on how the mimics worked
They didn't actually know
>>
>>376708675
Stun gun is OP and works on pretty much everything other than Voltaic Phantoms. Best use for Q-Beam is for finishing off those damn weavers. Had serious trouble with them before that. Now it's just Kinetic Blast and finish them off with Q-Beam. Throw a Psychoshock on them if you're worried about the fear effect.
>>
>>376710480
Even if you don't do powers you use PSI for combat focus.
>>
>>376708295
I played it on Nightmare and ended up with ~100 spare parts, ~50 of each material and a shit-ton of ammo for all weapons as well as 20 medkits and psi-hypos. I guess you need to limit yourself to no neuromods or something to make it kinda hard.
>>
>>376718861
jsut psyhshock weavers from the start. It takes most of their health and all of their powers. Then blast once with a shotgun or hit'em with a pyroblast
>>
So was Morgan an alien all along or became one because of all the neuromod experiments? Alex in the ending didn't treat Morgan like a sibling but more like a thing, an experimental object.
>>
>>376719348
Alien that was given mirror neurons, from what I understand.
>>
>>376719348
look down at your hands
>>
>>376719432
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>376697630
I haven't bought a AAA game for full price in years

Should I do it for this one /v/?

Should I pull that $80 CAD trigger?
>>
>>376720349
>80
Fuck, I don't know. Do you enjoy ss-like games?
>>
>>376720349
Buy it on cdkeys, it's 30 bucks
Unless you're talking about the console version
>>
>>376720048
There is no indication in the game that it is all a dream.
>>
>>376720516

I do but....

80 neetbucks.....
>>
>>376720557
>cdkey
>all money goes to some Russian guy instead of Arkane
>>
>>376720557

Oh hey only $40 CAD on cdkeys

Maybe
>>
>>376720615
Wait for some discount then.
Last several hours may dissapoint you a bit and it won't be as dissapointing with a smaller investment.
>>
>>376720557

Never used cdkeys before, how does it work?
>>
>>376720557
Cdkeys safe for using a card or is it gonna make me buy dolphin porn
>>
>>376720836

Thanks anon
>>
>>376720841
>>376720860
It's like any other online store, but it's based in the United Arab Emirates so they might use your information for terrorists' fake passports.
Completely fine other than that.
>>
Is it possible to kill space snek without the endings?
>>
>>376720685
>wanting to support Bethesda

>>376720841
Buy the game and they send an email with the key instantly

>>376720860
I've used temporary cards before, never had a problem. You can also pay with paypal
>>
>>376719243
Oh, right. I was thinking of Telepaths. They took no damage from Psychoshock and were very resistant to shotgun (at least on nightmare).

Weavers I did Psychoshock and Qbeam before they could run away. Not sure how I managed to confuse them.

How did you deal with cystoids/nests? Most annoying enemy imo.
>>
>>376721147
Just throw an object at it and they will follow it and kill themselves
>>
So is playing a sneak-crit shotgun build pretty much the best way to play? I don't wanna be gimped, but I feel like I'm missing a lot by failing to upgrade leverage/hacking/repair/movement
>>
>>376721251
Well fuck me! I feel stupid for wasting all that 9mm ammo now.
>>
>>376721147
>very resistant
Because of the glowing shield.
Psychoshock removes it.
>>
>>376698076
I don't really know what the fuck game is worth 60 if these games aren't. Seriously, what the fuck.
>>
>>376721147
You can either throw something or shoot that crossbow toy. The arrow is a physical object and they follow it.
>>
>>376721147
Doesn't psychoshock count as a disable in terms of damage multiplier? Should probably use it on every big enemy.
>>
>>376721278
Leverage is useless if you aren't using it in combat. You can always free your way with a recycler bomb.
Hacking up to 3 is very useful though. Repair - not so much.
>>
>>376721407
I tried the crossbow in Talos exterior but they won't follow the bolts for some reason.
>>
>>376721329
Hmm, might be because the first time I fought them the shotgun wasn't very effective so I just stopped using it even after I got Psychoshock. (Do the enemies get a ton more health/resistance on Nightmare? That might be it. Even lategame with crit and fully upgraded shotty it didn't seem to do that much damage unless the typhons were stunned)
>>
>Dahl didn't come with humans equipped with neuromods
>Dahl didn't use his neuromods against you
Operators are boring to fight and have a very bland design.
>>
>>376721425
Dunno, didn't usually get crits on Psychoshocked enemies. Did get crits on glued phantoms though.
>>
>>376721407
Opening security booths with the crossbow was fun! And opening doors like the armory or the neuromod liscense office with it. I usully pick up hacking in these kinds of games, but this time I didn't and there were only a couple safes and terminals I couldn't get into.
>>
>>376721023
But I want to support the Frenchies that made Dishonored and Bioshock 2. Not their fault Bethseda threatened to sue them for Arx Fatalis ripping off TES.
>>
>>376721678
Hmm, alright, guess not then.
>>
>>376698195
For the typhon, there are:
Mimics, greater mimics, phantoms, fire/voltaic/void phantoms, corrupted turrets, corrupted operators (all three types), Weavers, Technopaths, Telepaths, Poltergeists, Cystiod nests, Cystiods, and Nightmares
>>
Was there any way to stop military operators spawning except from stunning and reprogramming the already existing ones?
>>
>>376697630
It's a'ight. I'd say definitely worth 30 Yuropoors.
>>
File: 20170512112714_1.jpg (96KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170512112714_1.jpg
96KB, 2560x1440px
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

ANOTHER PLAYTHROUGH RUINED.
>>
>>376720954
UAE isnt that bad. just a typical run of the mill tax haven, money launderer. Saudi is the terrorist sugar daddy.
>>
>>376722858
You should have eliminated Kasper, idiot.
>>
>>376722580
Yes.

Block the Operator Stations with physical objects so new operators can't be created.
>>
>>376718234
That may or may not be true, but you can still kill Mimics while they're disguised so I don't think they could hide from the explosion that way.

Still, the footage from 1960 shows they can survive and move in space, so all it takes is for one to get shoved out the airlock, get to Earth, and kill one person to start shit up.
>>
>>376697630
>rgaming
>Not rgames
Neck yourself
>>
>>376721023
>not wanting to support Arkane studios
>>
>>376722858
works on my machine :^)
>>
>people now openly admitting they browse Reddit
Boy this fucking place has changed.
>>
Its good if you were one of those people who wanted a new System Shock. Its not for you if you wanted the original Prey 2 that was in development.
>>
>>376700619
>>376700754
I've played through the game 3 times already and that never once happened to me. I was always able to make as many neuromods as I pleased, as soon as I picked up the fabrication plan. When does this happen?
>>
>>376724456
Which one has all the memes?
>>
>>376697630
This game reminds me so much of Resident Evil 1.
>>
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE AREA

mine was Psychotronics
>>
>>376726305
Lobby. Going down in that elevator and seeing Nightmare was the best moment in the game.
>>
>>376726004
Rgaming
>>
>>376726305
Cargo bay was dope as fuck
>>
Game is fantastic but enemies are tedious as fuck
>cystoid
>voltic, thermal phantoms
>weaver
>operators
best enemy is mimic and that's pretty fucking pathetic
>>
>>376726810
>tedious
What do you mean? I found everyone except basic phantoms fun to deal with.
>>
>>376726810
All these enemies are manageable just with different mechanics. Operators were annoying at first before I discovered you can just recycle bomb them.
>>
>>376726305
Crew quarters. Turning on the music and kill phantoms in John Wick style
>>
>>376729295
This. Crew Quarters was great.
>>
Wait, so reading this thread, if I kill the aliens I get a bad ending or something?

What kind of bullshit is that? Why the fuck does Arkane INSIST on putting non-violence morality systems in their games? That shit ruined Dishonored by locking out all the cool toys
>>
>>376729772
What? No
Killing Typhons has no effect on the ending, but killing humans does because the purpose of the experiment is to teach empathy
>>
>>376729772
It's only nuking the aliens all together at the end or not that changes the ending.
>>
I just finished it and it was probably one of my favourite games in a long while

I liked the whole looking glass thing and I kept hitting random walls and once in a while there would actually be a secret wall, put that together with all the ways to explore and I ended up spending like 16 hours on the game playing on hard

it's like 12-16 hours of fun too, not much of it is boring or unenjoyable even if you have to retrace or run around a bit it's still fun

worth it
>>
>>376729772
I have no fucking idea how you came to that conclusion.
>>
>>376728783
...or just stungun their ass.
>>
>>376731628
I just like to group them up, use EMP and then Recycle. I rather save up my stungun ammo for the aliens.
>>
>tfw you craft somewhere in the region of 800 shotgun shells and never have to worry about anything
>>
>>376731901
>typhon
>using stungun
use gloogun you nigger
>>
>>376731628
Srsly: the slow time non-ayylamo power combined with an upgraded shotgun just kills everytyhing on any difficulty. Just need to salvage to keep the ammo up.
>>
>>376732323
>stungun
>shotgun
Works just fine
>>
>>376732425
Why even stungun?

IT takes time to charge up that you could use to just kill them with the shotgun while you circle strafe them in bullettime
>>
>>376732752
>full upgrade stun gun
>seemingly no chargetime
>stunlock enemies and oneshot robots
works better for some enemies.
>>
>>376732330
slow-time isn't even ayy-lmao Tse-tung power
>>
>>376732330
How to even use the slow time skill? I've upgraded the skill but never figured out how to activate it.
>>
>>376733887
ugh...
>>
>>376733079
Ok yea, but it's just better to fully upgrade the shotgun first. It works on literally everything.

Didn't knew it one-shot robots. What difficulty are you on?

I really haven't used the GLOO gun much besides platforming and blocking doors.

>>376733887
Equip it. Right click.
>>
>>376698192
I was in this thread. It was a circlejerk for quite a while. The only proper arguments being made was those against the combat mechanics at times.

It then derailed into an IGN hate thread.
>>
Arkane does good work. One of the better western dev teams that still exist.
>>
>>376706564
January mentions that he had the Mimic Neuromods switched out for blank Neuromods. So nothing was installed, and if they were removed, he wouldn't forget anything. That's why the player remembers the day before when Bellamy was kill.
>>
>>376699103
Play on Hard mode, you'll drop that hoard attitude pretty fast. Although the game is fairly generous even there, if you're not retarded you won't have big supply issues.

Getting a bit worried about being able to create Pistol ammo now though.
>>
>>376697630
Do you ever get more guns or anything to play around with?

The powers are so fucking bland it's unreal, and glue gun shot gun and hand gun is fucking boring already.

Man this coulda been really good, it just feels like they gave up creatively half way.
>>
Considering biting the bullet and buying prey, is this like dishonored at all cause I hated that shit
>>
File: 1404763987499.jpg (46KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1404763987499.jpg
46KB, 463x462px
>>376699103
>man I could make like 20 neuromods...
>BUT I MIGHT NEED THAT SHIT LATER
>>
>>376735328
It isn't fucking call of duty, and some of the powers are really cool.

You get a laser gun, a tazer, a foam dart gun toy, and like 15 powers that do crazy fun stuff.

>>376735354
eh...It's first person?

Its like bioshock and system shock but a bit more resource based and combat is harder.
>>
File: 1277450666661.jpg (3KB, 126x85px) Image search: [Google]
1277450666661.jpg
3KB, 126x85px
So Typhon's are a real, independent creatures? I thought the Psych Evaluation room in the Trauma Center seemed to hint that the Typhon were the shadowy manifestations of fear created by the mind. They resemble Rorschach Test images made physical. So fear made manifest. The simulation of the game as a whole was to develop a way to teach Empathy to a human being and to control fear. I suppose the entire game is left open enough that it was supposed to be a Rorschach test?
>>
File: 1386900800193.gif (5KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1386900800193.gif
5KB, 80x80px
>>376729295
>Click turn on music
>Music comes on
>My face

I'm not sure what I was expecting.
>>
>Fall for the meme
>Turns out to be quite enjoyable
I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. And I was complaining people were shilling it too much here, so I suppose I'm an asshole now too.
>>
>>376735489
ok: there is literally nothing better than what you can craft. The only "equipment" upgrade is a golden pistol you can find that is a normal pistol but +3 damage or something. If you have it, then upgrade it.
>>
>>376735354
Only the game art is the same, everyone is an ugly fucker.
>>
>>376735560
No its the former. People saw those designs because Typhons can form mental links with people and manipulate them. Weren't you paying attention to the guy who got instantly mind controlled by one when he entered its cell without a physcoscope on?
>>
>>376735510
>15 powers that do cool shit

Name them.

It doesn't have to be fucking call of duty you colossal retard, but when combat is one of the main points of your game at least give the player somethings fucking interesting to use.

Also foam dart is not a weapon dumbass.
>>
>>376735560
Yes, the Typhon are indepent but instinct driven creatures. The simulation was to teach a typhon human emotions
>>
>>376735510
I'm sold, I just couldn't get into dishonored it's so fucking bland.
>>
I spent all my cash on /soc/, /fa/ and /fit/ shit, and it hasn't been cracked yet.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>I spent all my cash on /soc/,

You literally ruined this website. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 922x83px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 922x83px
Was I the only one to get this achievement first time through just because I thought "I can climb this. Can I kill myself on those?"
>>
>>376735845
Well the current version of Denuvo allegedly has been bypassed, so it might not take all that long

Unless they decide to completely ignore it for some reason like Dishonored 2
>>
>>376735716
>teleport and leave behind a clone of yourself
>slow time
>mimic to turn into a cup, then other more complicated things to sneak past shit and get into small places
>regenerate health when you take damage, ano the rpowers to reduce elemental damage taken and turn it into PSY power for more powers.
>set dudes on fire
>throw dudes across room
>lightning/emp dudes
>mind control robots or enemies to fight for you
>summon a phantom from a dead human body to fight for you
That's like....the active powers. I'm not even counting the passive ones. The speed/mobility powers are fucking amazing.
>>
>>376709921
Probably just hinting that the last choice is also a simulation. You know, the kill them all and shake hand. Alex was skeptical of putting human feelings in Typhon, and there is no guarantee it would work. So it is common sense to not even be in the same chamber as a potential monster.

Speaking of the Moon, I think that is where the DLC is going to be set it. There's mentions of it being a Civilian/Factory hybrid. So it would be cool to see more open areas than the enclosed research station. Wonder how the game would work with separate building rather than rooms, though.
>>
>>376735716
Its more of a horror game than an action game. You're playing it wrong.
>>
>>376736137
>Separate buildings
That's pretty simple actually.
>Enter airlock
>Enter space, follow the tethers to the next building
>Enter airlock
>>
>>376735716
>but when combat is one of the main points of your game
it isn't.
>>
>>376736065
>Reduce damage
>Regen health
>Go forwards slightly quicker than walking
>Speed mobility 'powers'

I tried to like this game too man, just give it a while and you'll see how boring it gets. I felt like you at 8 hours in.

>>376736173
>Playing it wrong
In what way senpai? I'm not running and gunning from room to room, I'm taking my time and exploring, except there's fuck all to explore and fuck all to find except the same fucking shit items you can use to craft more useless shit.

>>376736270
>There are enemies in every area
>That you have to fight
>Half of the powers are based around fighting
>"Hurr the combat isn't a big part of the game"

Yeah and oxygen isn't a main part of breathing you gormless fuckhead
>>
This is what happens when you play SJW games
>>
>>376736397
>Go forwards slightly quicker than walking
You literally tripple your speed while jumping. fully upgraded you can fly across the map.

Quit being contrary. This is better than bioshock.

>>376736475
this is bait
>>
>>376736475
This is your brain on color.
>>
>>376736561
I never compared it to bioshock, but at least the powers in that took longer than four fucking seconds to come up with.
>>
File: 1405115483089.gif (29KB, 700x564px) Image search: [Google]
1405115483089.gif
29KB, 700x564px
>>376736561
>Asian protag
>female and non white scientists everywhere.
>Entire Crew Quarters section is just forced homo pandering

Yes, good guy, normalize the degeneracy.
>>
Will there be DLCs?
>>
>>376736743
...Jesus Christ you think this game is SJW because the scientists are Asians? Fucking hell you are just looking for excuses to get triggered aren't you?

Is star trek SJW garbage to you too?
>>
>>376697956
Actually, this is something that's been interesting me. Does Prey have all the same sorts of options Dishonored 2 has with its difficulty/UI? Can I turn everything off and just wander around? Can I make some things harder while leaving the more annoying difficulty changes the same?
>>
>>376736935
Nope. Easy, hard, very hard, need glitches to win hard are your options.
>>
>>376736864
Yes, it was the flag ship for multicultural bullshit in its time and one of the first shows to show an interracial couple. It is the absolute height of degeneracy.
>>
>>376698192
I really like the game but that's easy as hell:

>Nightmare is either a waste of 3 minutes or a ton of ammo but probably one of the least threatening enemies in the game because it's so big it's easy to hide where it can't hit you.

>100%ing the game is a pain in the fucking ass because the game is so interactive that you can accidentally do things like get someone killed or destroy a corpse you haven't id'd yet.

>>376699103
Metal is the only resource you'll ever be limited by and that's only if you're not using alien powers.
>>
>>376737040
Okay, but what about the UI? Arkane usually let's you modify whatever the hell you want. I'm not a fan of floating objective markers, especially in something like this.
>>
>>376737058
I mean if you are going to troll at least be clever or something. Put some more effort into it.

>>376737082
>tone of ammo
Like 6 shotgun shells, and you get a ton of exotic from it. I do have the upgraded damage powers though and the slow-mo-time.
>>
>>376737216
Facts are not trolling.
>>
>>376737208
You can turn them off, in the objective inventory screen. Other than that basically NO ui besides your health/suit durability.

Even the ammo counts are an actual readout on the weapons. It's neat.
>>
>>376737216
Yeah I was ignoring the slomo since it's possible to make a super cheesy build where you just slide in behind anything, slow down time, then unload into the enemies ass with a crazy damage bonus per shot, but I'm assuming most people won't do that.
>>
>>376702814
You can check on the status screen. There's a little guauge that tells you how close you are.
>>
>>376737349
Well...just saying dumb shit on the internet isn't trolling. If no one believes you actually think that then no one will get upset.

>>376737401
I mean if you spend 100 neuromods to be able to kill something if you pull off the sprint+slide+aim technique, I think it should at least work.
>>
>>376737359
Yeah, I saw that in a video. I love integrated UI elements like that. Dead Space remains my favorite implementation of that.

I'm really interested in Prey, but there's way too much money being thrown around for video games right now. For the first time in a while it seems, we're getting a lot this summer. I'll hopefully snag this one during a sale. Cheers.
>>
>>376737628
WHat else are you thinking of buying? I've bought a few that I wish I didn't, but I don't regret Prey.

I was crazy suprized with how much I like it. It really scratches that system shock itch that I've had since I was a kid.
>>
>>376737563
Educate yourself son. Everything I said about Star Trek is true and the actors proudly wear those degenerate feats like a badge of honor.
>>
>>376737782
>making issues out of non-issues
Take a walk.
>>
>>376737782
Yea man I'm not even mad yet. You need to get better. Repeating the same really really dumb stuff over and over just doesn't do it.
>>
>>376707941
They did. You can even access Alex's office early from a secret hidden in a secret hidden behind a looking glass.
>>
If you liked System Shock or Bioshock 2 you'll enjoy Prey. Turn off objectives and just explore, the world is pretty dense and there's a lot tucked around corners and up in the ceilings.

I also believe it stuck the ending and honestly didn't see it coming at all. No "Would you Kindly?" but something pretty cool.

I rented it from Redbox and only ended up dropping $21 on it. ShoXAbby OTP.
>>
File: eye nothing makes any sense.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
eye nothing makes any sense.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>376705709
>Help me understand the story
It's all not real.
>>
>>376709827
Well Recycler charges are really powerful and the stun gun is the best weapon against robots but yeah basically.
>>
File: 1435640942021.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1435640942021.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>corrupted science operator
>'Doctor Yuuuuu~'
>>
>>376710757
SAVE IGWE AT FIRST!

You need him alive when dahl comes to get some dudes to come out of the it supply room closet. Kill him after you kill them.
>>
File: Salwowski_Banks_State(1stEd)HR.jpg (684KB, 2500x999px) Image search: [Google]
Salwowski_Banks_State(1stEd)HR.jpg
684KB, 2500x999px
>>376737782
I give a pass to scifi because its simply "magical realm" usually for someone's idea of a perfect society.

If the stories told within it can be interesting then i can care less about the degenerate behind the pissy trees.
>>
>>376738654
awesome, thanks
>>
>>376706305
But Morgan is a Typhon, isn't he.
>>
>>376714957
Blowing up the station was just the dumbest fucking answer you could do. The Coral had already told all the goddamned typhon around the galaxy to come here and eat earth so there was no way you could know that blowing up the station would kill all of them, plus it would destroy any chance of the data you learned about them from helping fight off a potential future encounter.
>>
>>376738840
Where is your , son?
>>
>>376738981
w-what?
>>
>>376738840
No, you're just a random typhon who was going through a simulation based on Morgan's memories of the Talos-1 situation.
>>
Thinking about buying, how long is the average playthrough time?
>>
>>376739303
Its a long game. I'm not sure on stats, but with all there is to explore you could easily spent 50+ hours.

Think system shock depth applied to bioshock space.
>>
>>376739303
I finished it in 30 hours but rushed the last level because military ops just wouldn't let me explore.
>>
>>376739248
I decided to take Alex's hand and he told me: "let's shake things up just like old times". I guess that means that the Typhon thinks he is Morgan or at least human?

I need to replay the game.
>>
>>376697630
can anyone tell me the best places to use the recycler grenade? I'm always needing more of the metal silver material, have plenty of everything else always but the silver metal stuff is always low
>>
>>376729772
OK so in the ending you need the four operators to agree that you should be spared. Killing all the typhon actually earns points in your favor with one of them and the others don't care.
>>
>>376740006
>military ops just wouldn't let me explore
Block their stations and they stop spawning.
>>
>trust no one not even yourself; The game
I don't know what's going on anymore
>>
>>376740125
You're a typhon with morgan's memories and thought patterns implanted into him. You're basically Morgan 2.0.
>>
>>376740405
>'You are not what they say you are'
>IT'S IN SHOCK
>>
>>376740289
Yeah I heard of that but too late. ;_;
Will keep that for my next playthrought but I'm waiting for the survival patch. Hurry up Arkaaane.
>>
>>376740006
Level 4 hacking + stun gun makes them a fucking joke.
>>
>>376710979

The dev said that the "breaking the simulation" thing would require "gamewide commitment" and also "go against all player instincts". Killing everything that moves seems too obvious.
>>
File: leAtSD7.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leAtSD7.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
Favorite level? Arboterum and the bridge for me.
>>
>>376697630
This game deserves to fail,
#notmyprey
>>
>>376739303
About 15 hours

Probably 20-25 if you did all of the optional things
>>
>>376740691
And nobody has datamined it yet? Strange.
It more than likely has to do with the Operators.
>>
>>376736935
No, you can't turn off UI elements.
Just tell yourself it's part of the technology stuff you're carrying around.
>>
>>376740580
>survival patch

?
>>
>>376739303
First playthrough took me 31 for experiencing virtually all the content you can with a single playthrough. I want to say that I did shit like solving the treasure maps by myself so I'm probably on the high side.
>>
>>376740853
Psychowhatever
>>
>>376741112
In a post-launch interview, Arkane said they want to release a path to add Hardcore mode that would add systems removed from the game:

- Weapon degradation
- Oxygen management
- Trauma system (burns, borken bones, etc)
>>
>>376737782
"Degeneracy" is fun and good, my man.
>>
>>376741312
>Weapon degradation
Sounds like a wrench-only run unless it's passable to fix up weapons without too much hassle.
>>
>>376741414
>wrench only
fuck that I'm just gonna run from shit.
>>
Best difficulty to play on? Do harder difficulties just make shit bullet sponges or does it change up the gameplay?
>>
>>376741395
kill yourself
>>
Just beat the game on Nightmare without neuromods. For anyone who wants a little more challenge, give it a try.

You'll have to avoid most encounters, pile up props to reach ventilation shafts and put some thought on what to pick and what to leave.

Pro-tip: EMP grenades, medkits, typhon lures will be super useful so craft that in priority
>>
>>376741612
https://www.twitter.com/dril/status/922321981
>>
>>376741312
That would be amazing.
>>
>>376741583
I feel nightmare is really required for the game to play like it should.
>>
>>376741414
>a reason to take Repair
Good enough for me
>>
File: 34527676276_aebaeb51d1_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
34527676276_aebaeb51d1_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Dumping screenshots
>>
File: 34406925192_6cb49204ab_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
34406925192_6cb49204ab_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>376741940
>>
File: 34502299476_2979fd5698_k.jpg (434KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
34502299476_2979fd5698_k.jpg
434KB, 2048x1152px
>>376742032
>>
File: 33733136563_2d785c041d_k.jpg (835KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
33733136563_2d785c041d_k.jpg
835KB, 2048x1152px
>>376742105
>>
>>376697630
>(on leddits /r/gaming)
>hey guys, we're so much better than the kids posting ancient memes, dae loves western AAA garbage #513? :)
I knew there was something off with the defense force around this, it's a bunch of fedoras.
>>
File: 33695705793_3463fd4635_k.jpg (539KB, 2048x912px) Image search: [Google]
33695705793_3463fd4635_k.jpg
539KB, 2048x912px
>>376742202
>>
what was up with that ign review?
>>
>>376742468
>Reviewer is reviewing the PC version and not all versions
>Experiences a rare bug that makes the game literally unplayable
>Gives it the equivalent of a -4 by IGN's usual ratings off this alone
>>
Finally started playing the game after some anon's in this thread convinced me to buy it this morning.

It's surprisingly great, kinda has a Bioshock feel to it

Anyone think that the game itself doesn't look super polished though? I'm running it on ultra and everything still looks....rough to me.
>>
>>376742468
The reviewer was mad that the game was cutting into his Imagine Party Babiez time.

Really though IGN is just awful and have no standards. The reviewer ran into a (fairly annoying but also completely patched before the review was even uploaded) bug and threw a hissy fit, but because Bethesda didn't give IGN early copies and the game isn't part of a popular franchise the editor didn't slap his shit like they would if he gave the same score to a popular title like CoD or Fallout.
>>
>>376742763
That and the sound design are throwing me off a little, yeah.
>>
Just wish it had more enemy verity.
>>
>>376739202
Where is your spoiler?
>>376739248
And yours?
>>
>>376742468
The reviewer kept encountering a game breaking bug that corrupted all his save files including the one that Arkane provided as a backup.
>>
>>376739303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puRZ2Og4LFI
>>
>>376742763
The visuals are nothing groundbreaking, no one will deny that.
>>
>>376742969
>speedrun
I will never understand this
>>
>>376742763
>>376742830
>>376743065

Arkane on graphics.
>>
>>376743214
It can be fun with the right combination of high execution glitches. All western shit boils down to clipping through walls to reach the end and maybe duping because none of these incompetent fucks can't do collision properly.

>>376743232
Their games are busy as fuck though.
>>
>>376697904
People like you are ruining gaming
>>
File: Prey_20170512224004.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Prey_20170512224004.webm
2MB, 800x450px
When will the drifting be fixed on the Ps4? It makes Gloo hopping and stealth harder than it should have been.
>>
>>376744635
A week or 2 probably.
Also this was a comfy thread.
>>
>>376743232
They are right though.
>>
>>376744635
GET THE CUMCRUST OUT OF U8R LEFT J0OYSTICK??
>>
File: 34567865432456786.png (85KB, 262x279px) Image search: [Google]
34567865432456786.png
85KB, 262x279px
>>376744907
Didn't work
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.