[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so with the Judgment Arcana in Persona 5, you're getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Sae_full.png (567KB, 445x798px) Image search: [Google]
Sae_full.png
567KB, 445x798px
Wait, so with the Judgment Arcana in Persona 5, you're getting boosts in fusions in the past from leveling up your social link with Sae in the future? Any explanation for why that works?
>>
File: arrow-of-time[1].jpg (46KB, 608x420px) Image search: [Google]
arrow-of-time[1].jpg
46KB, 608x420px
Time is an illusion.
>>
You're not recollecting over the past, you're stuck in a metaverse that's cognitive is based around your memories.
>>
>>376694213
You don't you stupid fucking personfaggot mongoloid fucker.
>>
File: steven.png (34KB, 151x148px) Image search: [Google]
steven.png
34KB, 151x148px
>>376694293
woah
>>
>>376694293
No you're in the real world recollecting to Sae, and then after she leaves Goro goes to the Metaverse to kill the cognitive fake you.
>>
if personas and social links are from your experiences, getting drug induced amnesia and having to reform your memories bit by bit could be harder to keep genuine if you develop a bond with a key character during your recovery

you're remembering it wrong - and strengthening yourself magically - because Sae's encouraging you/leading your testimony.

that or atlus can't make a storyline without shitting some part of the bed eventually, wonder which it is
>>
>>376694213
Why are you assuming Joker is telling the truth during the interrogation?
>>
>>376695681
Wouldn't that just mean that the narrative is unreliable, because it's all taking place in the MC's head?
>>
>>376694213
You actually don't get the boosts until you max it out
>>
>>376696069
Yes, it's even explicitly proven that there's unreliable narrator when he has those "memory lapses" during the story and they set up his fake death and reveal afterward when the drug wears off
>>
>>376694213
easy peasy. Its a video game
>>
I can't really see what starting the story in medias res did for it.
>>
>>376696069
We know the narrative is unreliable for plot reasons. We don't get to know that Aunt Jemima sold Akechi out until the very end of the interrogation if we didn't already know.

The interesting part is that Sae's confidant basically proves that the MECHANICS are handled by an unreliable narrator too. If they actually did anything with that, I'd want to see entire fights changed or obscured by fuzzy memory.

Hopefully they just lock Sae's bonuses until after the interrogation, since I don't really trust them to do cool shit with that trope at all.
>>
>>376696410
hopefully they lock it in Crimson, I mean.
>>
>>376694213

It just works that way because they don't want to screw you out of exp bonuses for the entire game.
>>
>>376696410
Yeah it's a shame they didn't do anything interesting with it.
>>
>>376694213
>You seem to have a pretty good grasp of Japanese law..
>You must have had a prosecutor helping you out! What is their name? ANSWER ME!
>>
File: 1414885041409.jpg (20KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1414885041409.jpg
20KB, 396x400px
>>376694213
You're getting boosts in the present, you can't use them when you're in the past.
>>
>>376696502
That's already the case in the game though
>>
>>376694213
Try to create an Anubis before you're back in the present, he won't get any bonuses even if you already have ranks with Sae.
>>
>>376698613
>>376696594
>>376696502
>>376696558
But they do though
I fused a judgement persona in Futabas dungeon, didnt get any experience for it despite having levels in the link. When you go to do it, the XP bonus is there but when you actually fuse it Igor says you dont have any power in that arcana. It actually took me quite a while to figure out why
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.