[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the best open world Zelda.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 13_Desert20_Large.jpg (307KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13_Desert20_Large.jpg
307KB, 800x600px
Let's talk about the best open world Zelda.
>>
Okay.
I loved Breath of the Wild, I've sank about 200 hours into it and I barely feel that I've scratched the surface, the game is simply incredible.
Can't wait for the DLC too, want to try that hard mode and tower of trials.
>>
>>376692551
You mean the first LoZ?
>>
>>376692673
Zelda 1 sucked.

>>376692625
botw sucked
>>
>>376692551

You can sequence break MM more than you can OOT. But I do agree that Botw is more similar to the n64 games than the later ones or LoZ1
>>
>>376692705
Not an argument.
>>
>>376692738
Botw would have been better if it had:

>full scale dungeons
>iconic zelda items
>non breakable weapons
>a villain that actually matters
>characters to care about

The game lacked all the sophistication zelda built up over the years. While TP Midna and the story got me to care about the world, I give zero shits about anything in Botw. It's a literal sandbox.
>>
>>376692705

How do you figure?

>inb4 he doesnt repond
>>
File: EtnrEoW.jpg (110KB, 687x400px) Image search: [Google]
EtnrEoW.jpg
110KB, 687x400px
>>
>>376693170
>think about BotW
>Zora in the same spot
>Goron same spot
>kokiri moved to the north
>hyrule field
>lake hylia to the south
>the desert to the west (north in this case)
What a masterpiece BotW was
>>
>>376693245
None of it links up with OoT's map. TP was more accurate than Botw.
>>
>>376692551
Second best ow Zelda. First is TP.
>>
>>376692806

Virtually nothing to do with the OP subject
>>
>>376692705
I cut myself on this edge guys. Be careful.
>>
>>376692705
This.
>>
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Breath_of_the_Wild
How true is this /v/?
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 306x236px)
image.png
55KB, 306x236px
>>376692705
This.

Anyone that says that Zelda1 was a good game has nostalgia goggles fused into their eyeballs. Yeah it was fun when it was released, but it's aged worse than roadkill and milk put together. It's barely even a video game anymore by today's standards. Hell there are smartphone app games that have more gameplay and depth than Zelda1. BotW is a mediocre game but it's OBJECTIVELY superior to Zelda1.
>>
>>376693321
Weird, I've grown to love TP but the overworld is its weakest aspect. The dungeons are amazing, but the towns and grottos and map are just empty.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.