[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny 2 animal guides?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: Destiny2-boushi.jpg (58KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny2-boushi.jpg
58KB, 720x405px
Has Gamestop revealed a major plot point for Destiny 2?

https://youtu.be/d2MKBs4hBuk
>>
>>376689776
WHO CARES
WHEN IS THE FUCKING BETA
>>
all of these insignias have been used to denote classes in Destiny 1 before

fuck off retard
>>
>>376689918
When did they use these specific animals? I'll wait.
>>
>>376689975
Not that guy but

>Hunter
Ikaheka Cloak, Long Tomorrow chest and cloak both show it
>Titan
Crest of Alpha Lupi
>Warlock
I couldn't find anything in Destiny 1 but they use it on the chest of the Warlock in the D2 cover art. Same as the Titan and the Eagle.

I'd even go so far as to say that the fact that they're selling a hat with the 3 normal symbols means the animals mean jack shit relatively speaking.
>>
>>376690254
>not that guy
It's either you, me or OP duder.
>crest of Alpha Lupi
You mean that item that isn't even exclusive to Titan? And your point for Warlock is idiotic.
>>
>>376689918
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/366268927/#366270125
>>
i got lost somewhere in between it being cool to curl your visor up or even turn it out of the way of your face completely, and it being cool to have these huge flat visors and call them "snapbacks". i think thats an old term no one even used to use. anyway baseball caps are fucking gay no englishman should be wearing this shit.
>>
>not serpent for warlock
>despite the fucking flavor text on that one set being ,"There's a story about a serpent selling knowledge. The moral is: always be the serpent."
>>
>>376690614
>Bungie in charge of knowing what the story is
>>
>>376690614
Warlocks already have a bird-themed bond.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=2014802941&itemname=Spirit%20of%20the%20Vulture
>>
>>376690892
I don't care, if they had to pick an animal, why not literally the animal that they said to always be?

Hunters also have a strong bird motif.
>>
>original destiny marketed as semi serious, end of earth space opera
>destiny 2 trailer
>snide quips
>LOL EKS DEE TONS OF LOOT GUYS unfunny bullshit

Why are people excited about this? I played destiny because it was bundled with my PS4 and it was nothing amazing.
Gunplay was good but all the enemies were bullet sponges towards the end
Multiplayer was just have the most op weapons/armor to win
The raids were good but the whole game just felt like grinding for better gear so you can grind for better gear.
>>
Well the ghosts are dead and Traveller is dying, so they need something to replace them
>>
>>376690254
The speaker sells a Warlock bond called "Spirit of the Vulture".
>>
>>376690254
There's a vulture blue emblem I forgot the name of.
>>
>>376691048
>actual narrative taking place with zavala
>meta narrative (ie the way players think about the "game" not the story) with cayde
>you're still bitching about this because you can't literally fucking think

I hate 4chan because it really just is stupid people opening their mouth with zero ability to think critically.

>>376691073
I dunno about animal guides, I'd prefer looking for more esoteric light sources, like the Sunbreakers pulling from the sun, Arclocks stealing the energy of storms and so on.
>>
>>376689776
>like lions
>that yellow hat
I want it.
>>
>>376690584
It all comes together!
>>
>>376691572
Read the thread, everyone was calling him someone that wants attention but he did get a fair amount of things correct. I believe he is a real Bungie employee.
>>
>>376691048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZyQK6kUdWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDLxs8z08A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5mGqg7nZFE

>WA?! What the hell!? THESE TRAILERS AND THEIR QUIPS AND LE TRYING TO BEE FANNY!? GUESS THE GAME IS JUST LIKE THESE TRAILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>376691736
I saved a list of his claims and I'm going to tick them off at the livestream
>>
>>376690584
I want this to be true, if not only because it's amusing when they do
>>
>>376692307
Aw sweet bro, are you going to be on /dg/?
>>376692369
Yeah I hope he was not trolling
>>
>>376691984
That first one really makes me want exploration of a larger world/galaxy/universe.
>>
Is there any chance stuff from D1 will be imported into D2? If so I might try and finish some of the journal entry stuff in the current patch and new King's Fall.
>>
>>376690254
Crest of Alpha Lupi is actually a wolf.
>>
>>376692494
Nothing is being imported except character appearance, they're more or less scrapping D1 stuff because it was an abortion of what they originally intended and D2 is expanding from their original vision.
>>
>>376690584
Jesus christ that sounds like shit.
>>
>>376692413
At the risk of sounding like a moron, what's /dg/?
>>
>>376692575
Destiny General on /vg/
>>
>>376692552
Hmm. On the one hand that's a good thing. On the other hand I'm going to miss my King's Fall Warlock set and Smite of Merain.
>>
>>376692575
Destiny General on >>/vg/
>>
File: our guy.jpg (309KB, 1080x1226px) Image search: [Google]
our guy.jpg
309KB, 1080x1226px
>>376692575
Hello friend. Do you wish to hear about the wonders of /dg/?
>>
>>376692552
I wonder why it's only for characters that compelted the main story though.

I mean, if all that's being improted is character appearance that's just a set of parameters in character creation.
>>
>>376689776
Go shill your YouTube video elsewhere
>>
>>376689776
Why would any believe this isn't just going to be the same shit with a new coat of paint?
>>
>>376692575
The home of the Inner Circle
>>
>>376692575
>mfw playing with BuyBrokenCatProf, THE /dgelite/

Is this how all dgelites act? I have never been so umcomftorable in my life.

>shouting memes every 5 seconds
>fuck me boipussy crota
>lick my boipussy monstar
>lets go shitpost and blame corbinek
>Hey guys I'll be right back, my boyfriend wants to peg me

Seriously?
>>
>>376694150
i am so confused what does any of this mean
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
What happened to Destiny's ten year plan? I thought they were going to keep supporting the original game for a long time or something.
>>
>>376694251
It's what it means to be in any /vg/ community for longer than a month. I wonder what memes they have now.
>>
File: (ok)(cwl).gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(ok)(cwl).gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>376694359
(You)

>>376694361
>>
>>376694359
it's a 10 year franchise you inebriated cock gagger, not a 10 year Destiny game.
>>
>>376691073
So Guardians are literally Power Rangers? Hopping from one source of power to the next as shit continually hits the fan?
>Traveler = Power Coins
>Spirit Animals = Ninja Powers
>>
>>376689776
when is the beta
>>
>>376694707
June probably
>>
>>376694707
In the summer.
>>
>>376694680
>vehicles based on your class animal
>fireteam Megazord
pls
>>
>>376690584
>It is coming to PC as "Destiny the complete experience" with D1 and D2 in the same launcher
>Its releasing at christmas.
This whole thing is bogus, PC version already has a date attached and it is the same day as the console version.
>>
>>376691526
The setup for Destiny 2 sounds retarded. Bungie blew their narrative load in the first game

>Kill Atheon, essentialy an interdimensional vex god
>Kill Crota, the hive leader that nearly conquered earth and is the son of a lovecraftian god type monster
>Beat every single fallen house into irrelevancy
>Kill Oryx, the lovecraftian god with space magic powers and defeat his invading force
>Give us a bunch of lore exploring the metaphysics of the Destiny world

Now the Cabal come in, kick everyone's asses, and destroys the city. The cabal are so boring, I'm not even hyped for the raid.
>>
>>376696554
I find it amusing that we get rolled over by the conventional military power, Bungie has been managing power creep very well with Destiny.
>>
>>376696554
>implying the Cabal don't blow up planets and moons just for getting in their way
>>
>>376694680
Apparently. This is all due to the rewrites though, Saten's original plot was nothing like what we got
>>
>>376696858
Staten's original plot was garbage, they didn't dump it and start over for no reason.
>>
>>376696554
>not liking space marines
>>
>>376695594
This was back in February, shit always changes internally. He was right about the cabal attack and the animals for each class. We'll have to see what Bungie reveals at the livestream to see if he was bullshitting or not.
>>
>>376697171
The Cabal attack thing had been known since some megablocks sets leaked forever ago. The animal thing is potentially something though.
>>
>>376697000
t.Activision

They had to rewrite it because they split the original base game into DLC packs
>>
>>376698049
No, they rewrote it because it was bad and not a jumping off point for a franchise. Playtesters leaked the original story, it was garbage.
>>
>>376690614
The serpent theme is referencing warlock that have taken knowledge from the darkness in exhange for things.
I.e. toland
The vulture, which was the warlock symbol since year 1, represents warlocks picking over scraps of knowledge to gain insight. Like studying the travler or the arkaham. Those fucking dead dragon things. Don't remember their names exactly
>>
>>376698464
The Ahamkara, space dragons granted wishes oh reader mine
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.