[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extra cheese, please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2019.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
Extra cheese, please.
>>
>>376685525
That's Djura, right? Does anyone actually try and fight this guy legitimately?
>>
>>376685773
I tried last night actually. I legitimately tried to fight him fair and square, but after 7+ deaths I just took the easy way out. Fuck him to hell. Also, I hear there is a way to bypass this entire section in the beginning and befriend him after finding paarl. How is that actually possible?
>>
>>376685881
According to the wiki:

Note: Djura must still be alive. (If you have already killed Rom, the Vacuous Spider, then go to Yahar'gul, Unseen Village and enter Darkbeast Paarl boss room)

Kill the Blood-starved Beast boss in Old Yharnam to spawn Snatchers.
Awaken at the Cathedral Ward lantern, exit straight, look to the right side and get killed by the Snatcher in the corner.
After being taken to Hypogean Gaol, make your way to Darkbeast Paarl and enter the boss room.
Kill Darkbeast Paarl then open the big gate into Old Yharnam (alternatively, during the fight, use a Bold Hunter's Mark or die then awaken at Church of the Good Chalice)
Walk to Djura and climb up the ladder to talk to him.
Choose "Spare the beasts of Old Yharnam" and receive rewards.
>>
>>376685967
You gotta kill him to get his armor tho.

I was over lvl 100, he was ez lel
>>
>>376686918
Well, obviously afterwards you spin2win him off the ledge.
>>
>>376686992
I fought him fair though, just circle the opposite direction of his weapon.
>>
>>376685773
Every time, he's a tough one, but nothing out of the ordinary. Blood crow guy is way stronger and gatling gun hunter from dlc is the strongest motherfucking hostile npc.
Well except that one time I decided to playaround like this >>376685967
But a minor correction
>Kill the Blood-starved Beast boss in Old Yharnam to spawn Snatchers.
You need to kill Vicar Amelia to advance time and spawn snatchers.
>>
>>376687472
>You need to kill Vicar Amelia to advance time and spawn snatchers.

Incorrect. They spawn after Blood Starved Beast regardless of it being evening or night.
>>
>>376687585
I might be wrong since that was back when the game came out and I've only done it once, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't even enter the Old Yharnam before I killed Paarl and then went up from there.
>>
>>376685525
>Extra cheese, please.

You got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.