[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just leave this here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (359KB, 467x529px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
359KB, 467x529px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>376680171
Fake, this has the tell tale signs of a fabrication
>>
>>376680237
And what signs are those?
>>
>>376680237
How this is fake? dont you see how blurry this is?
>>
They'd throw in at least some mention of 3DS games. They've still got that Pikmin thing coming.
>>
>>376680171
I can't even read that
>>
>>376680171

goddamnit i can't read this shit

procure another leak pls
>>
>>376680413
That's how you know it's real.
>>
>>376680171
(You) will JUST released that?
>>
>shit you can't read
>shit we know
A+ leak.
>>
>>376680171
Pokemon (SCREEN GLARE)
lol gg
>>
>>376680171
>Ideal Monkey
>Supply Pelican Collection
???
>>
Fucking idiots . This is obviously fake . Where's the watermark?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>Kirby's Annoyed Occupation
>Star Fox Gearshift
>Metroid Deterrent
>>
>>376680237
>this has the telltale signs of a fabrication that I am not going to state because reasons
>>
Oh shit! I forgot its fake lists/itinerary for e3 season.
>>
>>376680756
You can actually read this shit?
>>
File: oshii.png (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oshii.png
259KB, 640x480px
>ideal monkey will never be a real game
>>
>>376680171
I wonder what kind of game Man Tower could be...
>>
>>376680171
>Arms in lowercase
>If all the games are for Switch, what's the point of the platform column?
>Everything from 'Switch Paper' down
f a k e
>>
>>376680809
Yeah everything besides the last 3, deterrent is just a guess, it might be "Metroid Different" instead but that's just retarded
>>
>>376680171
making e3 fakes seem kind of fun
>>
>>376680981
it is, try it sometime.
>>
File: squinting.png (213KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
squinting.png
213KB, 1000x616px
>>
What motivates
fake leakers? Is it autism?
>>
>Image isn't taken at an awkward angle.

Confirmed fake.
>>
>>376680171
>all switch stuff
Better than the last few threads at least
>>
>Pokemon ?
>Kirby ?
>Splatoon 2
>Man Tower (or Mari Tower)
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Ideal Monkey
>Super Mario Odyssey
>BOTW DLC
>Third Party Reel
>Arms
>Supply Pelican Collection
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Virtual Console
>Online Services
>Project F-Zero
>Switch Paper(?)
>Kirby's Annoyed Occupation
>Star Fox Geatshift
>Third Party Real
>Metroid Different(?)
>Metroid ?
Pretty shit if true desu
>>
Last one is definitely metroid but i can't make out the second word.
>>
>>376680171
fake doesn't make sense why they would do another project zero considering the last game did not sell well at all
>>
>>376680171
Remove blur and bling effects you applied and maybe then i will humour you and read your fake.
>>
>>376681046
Guaranteed replies. I can't find my pic but last year someone put out a leak that had hundreds of supplies despite it being quite clearly legible and having games like "Pokemon: Yet another one" and "Metroid: Oh who the fuck are we kidding its dead". People want to believe and they're easy to fool let makes asses of themselves.
>>
>>376681382
>hundreds of supplies
Hundreds of replies.
>>
>>376681382
>Pokemon: Yet another one
internal name for Sun/Moon
>Metroid: Oh who the fuck are we kidding its dead
internal name for Metroid Prime Federation Force

Holy shit... maybe this leak is legit??
>>
>>376680171
>[unreadbale] annoyed occupation - Switch - Video

wtf is this
>>
Metroid Exterrent?
Metroid Duology?
>>
Look man, my dog's previous owner works for Nintendo and he sent this to me and said it was totally really.
>>
fuck is it time for """leaked""" ((((fake secret eyes only donut steel e3 presentation documents))))))) already?
>>
How are people having trouble reading this? Are you blind?
Try zooming the pic in and out if you're having problems, otherwise you need to go see an optician asap
>>
You can't even read shit. If you're gonna make a fake at least make it eligible.
>>
>>376681772
It's not fake. I had to take the picture really quick before I got caught that's why it's so blurry.
>>
>>376680171
Metroid Exterreal?
Metroid Diffusion?
>>
When has a legitimate leak ever been this blurry ass shit? Low quality maybe but it's never intelligible.
>>
>Third party reel
So it's just going to be a black screen for the whole run?
>>
>>376681915
the meme is that you make a semi-okay document in excel, then you get REALLY overboard with the tilted camra and blurriness
>>
>>376680171
>Sonyfags will NEVER EVER get Ideal Monkey
Nintendo wins again
>>
>>376680171
Metroid Exit or out?
Metroid a deFUSion?
>>
>>376682025
Everyone's like "BREATH OF THE WILD'S GOING TO BE GAME OF THE YEAR" but then Ideal Monkey will come out and everyone will think BotW is shit compared to it.
>>
>>376682025
>>376682234
What kind of game will Ideal Monkey be?
>>
You guys don't understand. There's no time to stop and take a clear picture when you're leaking secret information.
>>
>>376682304
There's time to get metroid.
>>
>>376680171
These look like nothing froma fan wishlist, unless they use a random number generator
>>
>2 Kirby games for Switch
Isn't there like 3 Kirby games coming to 3DS this year? Are they really going to have two more in addition to those?
>>
>>376681221
That's more first-party content than any E3 the past 5 years, so I don't know why you're complaining.

Not that the leak is real or anything in the first place, it has that trademark fake leak stank all over it with blurs, tilts and lens flares all over the place. And like I said, it's more first-party games than we've gotten from Nintendo at any E3 the past 5 years, so even regarding that it's still pretty unconvincing.
>>
>>376680171
Splatoon 2
Man Tower
Fire Emblem Warriors
Ideal Monkey
Super Mario Odyssey
Breath of the Wild DLC
Third Party reel?
Arms
Supply Pelican Collection
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Virtual Console
Online Services
Project F:Zero
Switch Paper
Kirby
Star Fox

In a nutshell, shit.
>>
>>376682996
>Kirby's 25th anniversary
>>
>>376682291
It's gonna be Ideal.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.