[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT gaming podcasts and how terrible they all are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: podcast.png (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
podcast.png
175KB, 800x600px
ITT gaming podcasts and how terrible they all are
>>
>I don't like something and need to tell everyone
We needed another one of these threads
>>
what i dont understand is how people could watch gamergrumps/oneyplays
>>
Skibbity bop um dot dot
Listen to me! i LOVE Nintendo Switch and I think that AMD is making having some sort of a definte comeback..!
Nintendo Switch is a thing and it's called NINTENDO SWITCH
>>
I only listen to the Friendcast
>>
File: Criminal Scum.jpg (53KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
Criminal Scum.jpg
53KB, 407x378px
>>376678845
>What Matt did with his in-laws this week: The Podcast
>>
PC gamer US podcast 2 years ago
> Intelligent comments on current hardware and competitive gaming news

PC gamer US podcast now
> the most annoying shill i've ever seen in my life listing what new people subbed to their twitch
>>
The Nerd Crew's the only podcast worth listening to.
>>
>>376681670
Very cool, Very cool.
>>
>>376678221
Have you ever sat with a friend while he plays a video game you've already played and like?
Have you ever sat with a friend while he plays video games?
Have you ever sat with a friend?
Have you ever had friends?
>>
>>376678845
The irony being you have no friends?
>>
>>376678845
I gave that a few tries and could never stomach the 45 minutes of what Matt watched on netflix this week segments.
>>
>>376681670
me personally I'm a ~very~ big fan of Nerd Crew, personally
>>
>>376677523
The only good video game podcast was the Giant Bombcast from 2008-2011
>>
Mechagamezilla's Mean Bean Machine
>>
The only podcast I listen to is Round Table Live
>>
I listen to a shitload of podcasts, but relatively few video game ones. The only video game podcasts I really listen to are Hardcore Gaming 101, 8-4 Play, Retronauts, Retro Encounter, Remaster, Gaming Illuminaughty, and DLC. I find video games aren't that interesting of a topic to hear other people talk about, unless they're well-informed and trying to give a history lesson/retrospective. Or, they're industry insiders talking about how games are made. Otherwise, it's just e-celebs yapping about inane bullshit, like YouTube/Twitch minus the video.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.