[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls 3 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Bane.png (24KB, 196x203px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.png
24KB, 196x203px
Why aren't you farming for me anon?
>>
cause I got the achievement already
>>
>>376676673
Because I already did almost a year ago.

Every evening I'd set up a timer for 2 hours and keep running through the Anor Londo stairs killing the 2 knights. When the timer rang I would stop.
>>
because I'm not autistic enought to give a shit about cheevos
>>
>>376676673
Because I got all achievements a year ago.
>>
File: WOW.png (1MB, 1486x512px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.png
1MB, 1486x512px
Can anyone give me tips on how to farm for these fucks?
>>
>>376677005
literally 3 posts above your own you fucking lazy shit
>>
>>376676673
im farming sunlight medals
>>
>>376677005

There's gotta be a more efficient way rather than killing the SAME TWO KNIGHTS over and over again. Like come fucking on.
>>
>>376676673
Because grinding for covenant rewards isn't fun. Platinum trophies aren't worth it.
>>
>>376677060

Fuck, tagged different post.

>There's gotta be a more efficient way rather than killing the SAME TWO KNIGHTS over and over again. Like come fucking on.
>>
>>376676673
I gave 8 of them to the furry lady since I was just keeping my Blue Sentinels covenant the entire game
But then Iooked up the reward and they don't interest me at all
>>
>>376677076
Yeah their pretty easy to get desu. Haven't done an ounce of farming on the Lothric Knights, just been invading and summoning.
>>
>>376677354

I'm trying to do it cause it has the last miracle in the game I haven't gotten yet.

Already collected all the other bloody things, might as well try to get it as well.
>>
DMB isn't really that much better than CMW, and that's the only reason to go for it aside from achievements. With 60 faith and the best chime in the game compared to 60 int and the best staff in the game it's a difference of less than 10 extra buff damage.
>>
the only one i farmed was vertebrae shackles for the pyromancy achievement
>>
Tips on beating the abyss watchers?

Also should I do Cathedral of the Deep first or is that higher level?
>>
These weren't so bad, only took like 7 hours with 400+ item find.

Vertebrae Shackles on the other hand gave me PTSD. Their base droprate is like fucking 0.2 or 0.3%, what the fuck.
And Human Dregs too. I'm surprised the game didn't explode because I had about a million robes and skirts in my inventory by the time I was done with 30 dregs.
>>
>>376678368
Cathedral is pretty easy since the toughest enemies are just some slow moving knights. I suggest you go there first before doing the shitty swamp level.

Also there's a ring to help against poison too so it'll help.
>>
>>376678368
Do cathedral first, when you get back to the Artorias Fanclub rely on backstabs and stunlocks/poise tanking, depending on your weapon.
>>
File: never again.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
never again.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
>>376676673
been there done it nigga

all for the sweet sweet cosplay
>>
>>376678368
>Tips on beating the abyss watchers?
when there are 2 just dodge them

when there are 3, two of them will pull off and fight each other allowing you to 1v1 noscope the main guy

second phase is just a basic dark souls swordfight, with fire trails. he's hella slow compared to similar fights later so you better get the hang of it now or you're actually donezo
>>
>>376676673
i don't care about the achievement, darkmoon blade enchant sucks for all my characters and
malcolm reynolds raped my ass in irithyll dungeon and gave me 69 of those + pale tongues without getting me banned, so i don't ever need to grind for them
>>
>>376676673
>tfw just want my DMB
Thanks Memeazaki
>>
File: Last one got.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Last one got.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I did already.
>>
>>376676673
because i used cheat engine instead of wasting hours of my life for a worthless achievement.
>>
I got a cheat engine to work once. It was the single thing I used it for.
>>
>>376676673
Because cheat engine makes it nice and easy. Having only the 100% drop rate cheat enabled also keeps you from getting softbanned.
>>
I've never given much of a shit about 60fps or gaming on the best possible rig, but farming for this bullshit on PS4 convinced me to build a PC.
>>
File: 2770233-9913215536-14199.jpg (64KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
2770233-9913215536-14199.jpg
64KB, 480x600px
Please PLEASE no git gud stuff PLEASE!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK do I get good at this game? the combat is way too fast, poise is a shit, and shields are toilet paper and everything is so aggresive. It's like none of the games in the series prior, enemies will do like 8 attacks in a row and I just can't handle it I just can't anymore I want to go back to DS1 holy fuck even DS2. Even Demon's souls which is harder than all of them.
>>
>>376682581
Get a straight sword

Spam R1

EZPZ

Works in PvP too.
>>
>>376682581
gb2reddit
>>
Roll into enemies instead of sideways or away from them. Rolls are generous and plentiful in 3. I generally only used a shield to block the flurry attacks from small- to human-sized enemies.
>>
>>376682581
>>376683098
>>
>>376682581
Dodging is crucial above anything else. A combination of learning to only respond to actual swings rather than the build up helps as well, although naturally every swing is different.

Essentially you're gonna have to be patient, fight defensively for as long as you can, and you'll start noticing moves that are punishable. Pick a straight sword or a rapier, anything with a fast attack speed, always roll away if you're not sure.
Once you get some confidence, you'll start being able to rely on stunlocking enemies.

Another strategy that works is to get the biggest fucking blunt instrument you can find (large club can be found early, undead settlement in the area with the roaming demon). If you can learn how to charge R2 against approaching enemies and laugh as the poor fuckers get flattened and take a bunch of damage and poise suddenly is worth something, if not necessarily much. Less foolproof though, since sufficiently big enemies will resist it (although will likely still get staggered).

But yeah, shields aren't generally worthwhile outside of a couple of enemies with really snappy attacks, and even then only smaller foes. Tower shields help if you can cope with the stat investment, but still not an ideal solution.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.