[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good modern-day point-and-click adventure games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: TheDreamMachine2.jpg (41KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
TheDreamMachine2.jpg
41KB, 640x361px
What are some good modern-day point-and-click adventure games?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (123KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
123KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>376674342
i loved Puzzle Agent 1 and 2.
but they might not be what you're looking for.
also not quite modern.
>>
Thimbleweed Park. Right up until the final chapters where the game shits the bed like a brown tsunami.
>>
>>376674342
you just posted the best one.
but not sure if you're a shill,
because the final episode of the game just came out.

But on the other hand,
the game is criminally underrated for being such an amazing game,
so, i don't mind some shilling to help the game get some exposures.

but it's great to see how much quality had it improved since episodes 3.
the first 2 episodes seems pretty okayish probably due to having lower budget back then.
>>
>>376674997
Chapter 6 for some reason hasn't unlocked as DLC yet for people who bought the bundle, so I decided to start a thread with it.

Chapter 5 is definitely the best yet by far.
>>
>>376674895
what the actual fuck was Gilbert thinking? He tried to pull a monkey island 2 twist, but MI was already established, Thimbleweed was a fresh concept, with good twin peaks vibes, and then he fucked it.
>>
>>376677246
I haven't played Thimbleweed, but are you saying he just ripped off MI2's twist?
>>
>>376677557
It's far more retarded, along the lines of "it was all a dream" or something equally juvenile
>>
>>376674997
>>376676623
Claim your clayfu.
>Victor's wife
>young Edie
>Selma
>>
>>376674342
Call of Duty
>>
>>376677246
The only thing I can think of is that he wrote an ending, showed it to a bunch of people who called it complete drivel, he panicked and we got the ending we did.
>>
File: 1ddea7c185-1485302540611.jpg (200KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1ddea7c185-1485302540611.jpg
200KB, 620x412px
>>376677960
pure horror.
>>
>>376674342
I thought Paradigm was pretty good
>>
Deponia i guess
I hated the ending and heard the one they made last was a fuck you to people that felt the same

Was that neverhood kickstarter game any good?
>>
>>376680742
No.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.