[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS3 Nostalgia thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: folklore_box_art-1.jpg (152KB, 650x749px) Image search: [Google]
folklore_box_art-1.jpg
152KB, 650x749px
>>
>>376670360
game actually looks interesting.

Shame a ton of niche games are lost forever in the PS3.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7XCRd2TxE
>>
Loved the demo
>Didn't buy the game
Am I why it flopped?
>>
>>376670360
Game was pretty cool with a great soundtrack. I really like how every enemy became a move set. Real interesting concept.
>>
>>376670360
>ps3
>nostalgia
underage get out
>>
That Cloak of Twilight was made for masturbation. The only game I shamefully admit to having to masturbate mid gameplay.

Good god.

Great soundtrack, drinking coffee and idling in town = COMFY COMFY COMFY. The company that made Folklore went bankrupt and the CEO supposedly owes the yakuza a shit load of money and he's underground.
>>
>>376671418
Yes.

Game Republic pitched a sequel on the PSP to Sony and it was rejected due to lack of interest in the IP thanks to the original underperforming.
>>
File: 765785758.jpg (344KB, 1280x1473px) Image search: [Google]
765785758.jpg
344KB, 1280x1473px
was this game any good? always looked interesting
>>
I played this and got bored.
I let my cousin play it and she got bored.
I let my niece play it and she got really bored.

It's interesting, but the music is so god damn boring. Or "atmospheric" as others would claim
>>
>>376671550
>the CEO supposedly owes the yakuza a shit load of money and he's underground

Okamoto, you mean? There were a bunch of stories floating around about him (The guy's battles with alcoholism and mental health have been talked about for years now. Apparently he burned a lot of bridges in his later years), but he's not underground. He's in mobile hell now and actually had a big hit a few years ago with this. Most of the other GR personnel were recruited by Mikami when he formed Tango.
>>
>>376671680

I got it on the Vita. If you can manage the mechanics, you'll have an amazing time with the game.

The problem is the enemies start off as masters. One turn near the end of a fight can absolutely ruin you.
It feels great when you fuck them up in their own game though as anything the enemies can do, you can do as well.
>>
>>376671590
I was around 14 and couldn't afford vidya aside from gifts on christmas and my birthday. But I am sad when a game flops because of that.

I now buy lesser known games that look promising like gravity rush 2 at full price so hopefully I've become a better person.
>>
File: MonSt.jpg (128KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
MonSt.jpg
128KB, 333x500px
>>376671748
Whoops, sorry.
>>
Best. Gen. Ever.
>>
>>376671418
lol same here.
But I didn't see the demo until long after it was out.
>>
>>376671418
I'm in the same boat. Tempted to see if I snag a used copy in the near future though.
>>
It's been fucking ten years. Holy shit.
Not only this, but Uncharted 1. I gave it a shot a couple of months ago and it was honestly unbearable gaming experience, but a very interesting experience in terms of looking at the game after all these years. Drake looks like a cartoon character (Jak influence, I assume), and not a "real human being with feelings and emotions", cinematics are way too short, etc.
My favorite autistic thing to do is to take a date (for example, January 2007) and think what part of the game that came a bit later was in development during that time
>>
>>376670360
>Wanted to buy this game back in 2010 after finding out about it
>Literally nowhere to be found, even in used game shops
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.