[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OoT Link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 46

File: 03d4e33416bb89ac1811c627c3263111.png (667KB, 741x1181px) Image search: [Google]
03d4e33416bb89ac1811c627c3263111.png
667KB, 741x1181px
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH OoT Link? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about young Link. I'm not talking about Fallen Hyrule period Link either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link equipped with his Biggoron’s Sword, Silver Gauntlets, Kokiri Tunic, Mirror Shield and Master Sword with the Seven Sages behind him. I'm talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link with the Hylian Shield, his signature arms and armour, with the Seven Sages behind him whilst under the blessing of the Hylia AND whilst grieving over his dead family and being a master with the sword, bow and magical combat but AFTER having warmed up for his battle with Ganondorf and fuming at the treatment he's received from the King of Hyrule with the aid of Zelda; who is an expert with her persuasion, Nabooru 's bow and whilst having Hylia herself at his side, the prayers of his great fairy mother AND with his immortality which he has had since birth?
>>
i dont know, maybe kratos
>>
>>376666923
Wild
Link
>>
>>376666923
>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH OoT Link? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about young Link. I'm not talking about Fallen Hyrule period Link either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link equipped with his Biggoron’s Sword, Silver Gauntlets, Kokiri Tunic, Mirror Shield and Master Sword with the Seven Sages behind him. I'm talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link with the Hylian Shield, his signature arms and armour, with the Seven Sages behind him whilst under the blessing of the Hylia AND whilst grieving over his dead family and being a master with the sword, bow and magical combat but AFTER having warmed up for his battle with Ganondorf and fuming at the treatment he's received from the King of Hyrule with the aid of Zelda; who is an expert with her persuasion, Nabooru 's bow and whilst having Hylia herself at his side, the prayers of his great fairy mother AND with his immortality which he has had since birth?
Terrible pasta
>>
I don't get why people don't understand that this stuff isn't funny without all the Jap gobbledygook.
>>
File: doom.jpg (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
27KB, 800x450px
>>
File: images3.jpg (13KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images3.jpg
13KB, 258x196px
best link coming thru
>>
>>376666923
His white tights just look like him fag
His tights are white so he can hide cum in his anal from anyone who sees him
>>
>>376666923
Majora's Mask Link.
>>
>>376667095
>OoT Link holds shield
>Wild Link breaks all his weapons over OoT Link's invincible shield and is left with nothing but his baby bombs
>>
>>376668997
Same dude. But yeah, majoras link with the fierce diety's mask is the strongest link in the series.
>>
File: 1471182704393s.jpg (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1471182704393s.jpg
7KB, 218x232px
>>376666923
>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH OoT Link?

Yes
>>
>>376669094
>Wild Link uses Stasis
>stabs OoT Link in the nuts
>battle is won
>>
File: 1378059402683.jpg (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1378059402683.jpg
81KB, 350x350px
>>376669375
>OoT Link shoots Wild Link from out of stasis range on Epona's back and Wild Link can't do shit because OoT's infinite range bow outranges everything Wild Link has
>OoT Link uses Naryu's Love to become literally invincible to everything then kills Wild Link with a bottle
>OoT Link freezes Wild Link with a Deku Nut and stabs him in the nuts, the battle is over
>>
one punch man XD
>>
>>376669605
>Wild Link dodge ANY attack
>Stab OOT link in the dick 10 times
>get shot ? Parry it back
>>
Oracle of Ages/Seasons Link, seeds are OP. Also he's technically LttP Link and LA Link too so if he's allowed to use his entire arsenal then he's even more broken.
>>
File: 1402893103024.png (83KB, 274x237px) Image search: [Google]
1402893103024.png
83KB, 274x237px
>>376669939
>OoT Link shoots Wild Link from out of Perfect Dodge Flurry range on Epona's back and Wild Link can't do shit because OoT's infinite range bow outranges everything Wild Link has
>OoT Link uses Naryu's Love to become literally invincible to everything then kills Wild Link with a bottle
>OoT Link freezes Wild Link with a Deku Nut and stabs him in the nuts, the battle is over
>OoT Link uses Din's Fire
>OoT Link gets on top of a hill and then uses the Song of Storms, causing rain, restricting Wild Link from climbing up after him
>OoT Link gets on Epona and literally becomes invincible and simply runs over Wild Link

kek
>>
File: s.jpg (92KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
92KB, 800x558px
>not even strongest link

Try again buddy
>>
>>376670460
>Shoots Epona
>Epona dies
wow... this is...
>>
>>376671432
>OoT Epona
>capable of dying

Only BOTW horses can die, meaning Wild Link's horse is invalidated as well since it'll just get arrowed to death, or just run into by OoT Epona

tip jej desu
>>
>>376666923
Big Boss
>>
Ganon.

He has canonically defeated Link. Twice. One of them was the Hero of Time.
>>
>>376671797
I wonder how many times did he cum on OoT Link(defeated)
>>
>>376671797
Strongest Ganon, who had the entire triforce, still lost to this Link

>>376670609
Its stupid that his sword is the strongest in any zelda. He also has 4x defense and far more magic than any other link.

To put it in perspective, that Ganon was so strong the master sword couldn't even damage him without a spin attack.
>>
ALLTP Link is the most powerful Link. He has gone through the most places and dungeons and defeated Ganon twice.
>ALTTP
>LA
>OoS
>OoA
>>
File: link.png (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
link.png
122KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>376672020
ALttP Link is very high tier.

Honestly if Wild Link hadn't gotten his shit pushed in the first time I'd argue the line of heroes are like the Belmonts and each Link is progressively stronger than the last.
>>
>>376666923
Lots. Play Smash Bros.
>>
>>376672650
They are basically.

Wild link is like OoT link in that they had to sleep until they werent awful. OoT link just got straight up kidnapped though, wild link "died" in the fight

>>376672534
I still feel like all 3 after alttp of those arent real.
Great games but LA is a dream right? and oracles intro is far too on the nose for it to not be fake.
>>
>>376672940
>Great games but LA is a dream
Link remembers what happened, he keeps the experience gained from the adventure.

>oracles intro is far too on the nose for it to not be fake
Why would it be fake? After ALLTP, the Triforce isn't in the Sacred Realm/Dark World anymore.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
All links in this thread are literal garbage compared to majora's mask link. Even without the FD mask he shits on most links with his other masks, but with that one he's literally unstoppable.
>>
File: 1445288267410.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1445288267410.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>OoT Link pulls out the Ocarina at the last possible frame before triggering a portal animation, walks through a series of doors in a very specific pattern, and alters the game code to an automatic win
>>
>>376673326
But MM Link is OoT Link.
>>
>>376673262
>Why would it be fake?
Because what happens when you first boot the either game.

Link saved the world, theres nothing left so he goes to see the triforce. What happens when you touch it? which he did. Your inner desires granted. What could link the greatest hero of hyrule possibly want? Another adventure Lots of things that happen in either place just dont make much sense as well. Either way they seem like dream worlds/ pocket dimensions. Kind of like termina. Real enough for link to do all the things and get even stronker, but not enough to physically exists for others.
>>
File: 408px-Iron_Knuckle.png (273KB, 408x599px) Image search: [Google]
408px-Iron_Knuckle.png
273KB, 408x599px
>>376673326
Tell me how he beats alttp link.
>>
File: Link_vs._Ganon_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (609KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Link_vs._Ganon_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
609KB, 1366x768px
Ganon, Downfall Timeline.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5zZDsUffs
A GAY THEORY
>>
>is there any character that could touch
Stop. This has been discussed time and time again.
The answer is Kirby. Kirby can destroy fucking anything.
>>
>>376666923
>I'm talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link with the Hylian Shield, his signature arms and armour, with the Seven Sages behind him whilst under the blessing of the Hylia AND whilst grieving over his dead family and being a master with the sword, bow and magical combat but AFTER having warmed up for his battle with Ganondorf and fuming at the treatment he's received from the King of Hyrule with the aid of Zelda; who is an expert with her persuasion, Nabooru 's bow and whilst having Hylia herself at his side, the prayers of his great fairy mother AND with his immortality which he has had since birth?
What in the actual fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>376670460
>>376671586
>Wild link climbs somewhere OoT link literally cannot access and camps there with infinite bombs
hmm
>>
>>376674589
What is with peoples boner for MM?

Goron link is the only stong thing there and its only goron powers except weaker than literally any goron outside MM which are functionally indestructible.
Zora link is only good in water.
Deku link sucks.

FD link is stronk but other links have more damage, defense, or magic items.
>>
>>376669375
OoT Link has like 50 deku nuts
>>
Every Link is just a cumdump. trust me.
How the hell can the skinny faggot be a hero?
>>
File: 350px-MP2_Donkey_Kong.png (153KB, 350x287px) Image search: [Google]
350px-MP2_Donkey_Kong.png
153KB, 350x287px
>>376675138
>alttp link rams the cliff/structure and makes wild link fall off

I never realized how much pain alttp link endures in the course of the game, literally running sword/head first into rocks trees buildings and more.

Sure 3d links roll into stuff but thats not nearly as fast or hard as the pegasus boots
>>
>>376675138
I dunno. I bet OoT link can do some glitchy bomb backflip nonsense to climb up to Wild Link
>>
>>376675138
Depends on the venue, if it's a challenge arena there's nothing to climb. If it's in OoT Hyrule there's nothing to climb but specific climbables, and if it's in BOTW Hyrule it's probably not going to be viable because OoT Link's bow has infinite range. Also OoT Link could prevent the climbing with the Song of Storms anyhow.
>>
File: at least you're vaguely trying.gif (2MB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
at least you're vaguely trying.gif
2MB, 248x237px
>>376675138
>what are Bombchus
>>
>>376675707
>>376675824
That's when Wild Link strikes. You just fell for the trap.

>>376675724
The logical interpretation of this autistic debate is that Wild Link's climbing ability is unique to his character, not his world.
>>
>>376675969
Yeah, BotW Link will always win because he always has the high ground
>>
>>376673849
The Fierce Diety Mask turns the wearer into a God. Yeah.

So when it comes down to it all links are probably around the same level of skill, what's different is their tools. And I'd say OOT/MM link wins out in that category.
>>
>>376675969
>The logical interpretation of this autistic debate is that Wild Link's climbing ability is unique to his character, not his world.

No, there are things in BOTW that Link cannot climb, meaning he needs the combination of his climbing ability, plus a climbable surface for it to interact with, which is literally the same as OoT Link. The only difference is that BOTW almost entirely consists of climbable surfaces whereas OoT uses things like vines or bricks to constitute the surfaces, and OoT Link doesn't require stamina to climb.

Not that it matters since Wild Link could climb Death Mountain and still be in bow range.
>>
>>376676245
>The Fierce Diety Mask turns the wearer into a God. Yeah. That can be killed by odalwa.
He gets stronger but not a "god" in the traditional sense. More like the greek sense where gods die all the time but are still overpowered in specific ways.

FD link has no good moves besides ranged magic and barely any equipment.
>>
>>376676280
BotW Link can climb most surfaces, so he'd be able to at least climb the cliffs of Hyrule Field putting him in a place outside of OoT Link's range. Also OoT Link's rail gun bow won't mean much when he has bad eyesight (240p) and has trouble aiming at distant targets (clumsy C buttons).
>>
>>376676280
Except when link in on a "climbable" surface like a ladder in botw he doesnt consume stamina when hes climbing it just like OoT link.

botw link can climb any outdorr structure aside from ancient shiekah tech that literally doesnt exist in any other game.

>he cant climb things that dont exist in my game so im right
Not how it works.
>>
Is there a musician that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Scott Walker? Let alone outdo him. And I’m not talking about Walker Brothers Scott Walker. I’m not talking about Climate of Hunter Scott Walker either. Hell, I'm not talking about Sunn o)) arranger Scott Walker either.

I'm talking about the no man's land between harmony and dissonance explorer The Drift composer and arranger Scott Walker with the huge resonance box (which is capable of catching the sound of pork being punched, grunts, and garbage cans being hit on it), his original producer (that grants him complete creative control, OCD level of attention to detail, virtually any sound he can imagine and no time pressures whatsoever) and a third executive on his back, capable of getting him any ensemble, band, instruments, the rights to every composition ever, even soundtracks, along with unused demos, master tapes and partitures of everything ever made and a cool ass microphone because he is a master in lower and higher ranges, a perfect studio (that can use unimaginable recording equipment), control of both that album and Pola X's soundtrack, with Ute Lemper asking for his compositions for the upcoming Punishing Kiss, his four Scott albums guarding his legacy and nine Walker Brothers albums protecting his finances AFTER he did Tilt and did XXIst Century music in 1995 for the first time, entered Batshit Insane Mode, cast Total Secrecy on everybody and used his incomparable influence so he can use their work while they are asleep.
>>
>>376676726
>BotW Link can climb most surfaces, so he'd be able to at least climb the cliffs of Hyrule Field putting him in a place outside of OoT Link's range
Those aren't climbable.

>>376676754
>Except when link in on a "climbable" surface like a ladder in botw he doesnt consume stamina when hes climbing it just like OoT link.
We're not talking about ladder, we're talking about non-ladders. When both Links are climbing a ladder they consume no stamina. When BOTW Link climbs vines, bricks, etc he consumes stamina. When OoT Link climbs vines, bricks, etc he consumes no stamina. It is only one more advantage to OoT Link.

Not that this matters since even if we tried to engineer an advantage for the woefully outmatched BOTW Link by sticking him atop some sort of sentry post OoT Link can still get him with a variety of tools, so it's a moot point regardless.
>>
>>376666923
ganondorf touched him multiple times and knocked his ass down at least once.

only saving grace was the light arrow. without it he would of won that fight. Had zelda not been present he would of died.
>>
>>376677054
>we're talking about non-ladders
These dont exist in botw boy-o.

average 3d link can only climb things with predetermined hand holds

botw link can climb literally any outdoor structure like the peak of mt lanayrus smooth crystal formations, BUT when he is using a structure that is designed specifially for climbing he uses no stamina just like oot like.
I'm not talking power levels, i just think youre retarded.

If it was going to be your way then all the advantages link gets from OoT are going to be gone in botw's world like infinite stamina so no infinite spins anymore. So like I said pretending his native ability is from the world is retarded. Next youll be saying that shit like oot link being able to beat ganon was due to his own strength which isnt true for any 3d link

alttp link is too stronk anyway
>>
ALTTP link is objectively the strongest Link by a huge margin
>>
>>376677757
>These dont exist in botw boy-o.
Yes they do. Everything not a ladder is a non-ladder in BOTW.

>
If it was going to be your way then all the advantages link gets from OoT are going to be gone in botw's world like infinite stamina so no infinite spins anymore
Nope, you're not using the standards of equal application that I was using.

And once again it's a moot point
>>
>>376678638
Yeah youre right.

Alttp link would just freeze any other link and win.
>>
>>376668760
>best link
for ants
>>
>>376678692
Nah MM Link beat LTTP Link and OoT Link also pretty much does too considering his toolset includes two invincibility options.
>>
>>376678823
>considering his toolset includes two invincibility options.

So does alttp link. Plus tons of other magic options and a stronger sword than any weapon in MM or OoT
>>
>>376666923
>99/100 people here won't recognize this pasta
>>
>>376678978
If anyone doesnt they need to leave.

I'm here because some of us are that bored.
>>
File: wwww.png (234KB, 317x289px) Image search: [Google]
wwww.png
234KB, 317x289px
>>376668986
This
>>
>>376678926
>So does alttp link.
Not really no, the cape doesn't allow attacking and both it and the cane relies on magic consumption and again his sword strength is irrelevant given OoT Link's invincibility options.
>>
>>376679617
Doesnt matter when hes stronger and can literally freeze anything with magic

>invincibility
Yeah nayrus love takes magic too buddy.
Also OoT link cant use more than 1 magic at once. So he cant use any of his best moves when its up
>>
>>376676442
Odalawa killed him? Since when? Was that in the manga?
>>
>>376679772
>Doesnt matter when hes stronger
Again, stronger is irrelevant to invincibility.

> literally freeze anything with magic
OoT Link can instantly freeze him with a Deku Nut as well without even having to aim so that's a moot point not to mention he he'd be invincible to the freezing anyhow.

>Yeah nayrus love takes magic too buddy.
You're missing the second option.

OoT Link's toolset is just too good for other Links.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (58KB, 221x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
58KB, 221x598px
>>376679249
fag
>>
File: Jack_kahuna.jpg (32KB, 300x414px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_kahuna.jpg
32KB, 300x414px
>>376680101
>OoT Link can instantly freeze him with a Deku Nut as well without even having to aim
>hainvg to aim
What the fuck are you on? alttp can freeze literally everything without looking.
While his invincibility is up.

>You're missing the second option.
Apparently you arent taking shit into account either boy-o.

ALttP Link's toolset is just too good for other Links.
>>
>>376680101
>You're missing the second option.
Which is?
>>
>>376680408
>What the fuck are you on? alttp can freeze literally everything without looking.
OoT Link can instantly freeze him with a Deku Nut as well without even having to aim so that's a moot point not to mention he he'd be invincible to the freezing anyhow.

>Apparently you arent taking shit into account either boy-o.
Like what? By all means present something not accounted for yet. So far I've negated every single tool on the belt. What more is there?

>>376680492
Epona
>>
>>376676442
>>376676442
His good move is so good that he doesn't need another move. The only equipment he needs is chateau romani to make him even more op. His sword without magic is just as strong if not stronger than the great fairy's sword and has insane reach. He's so tall (essentially twice the height of an adult in the game) that his long as stride makes him super fast.

He is so op he clearly tips the scales in any battle of the links. I suppose ancient arrows could be a hard counter, but I feel he could shoot sword beams faster than the hero of the wild could shoot arrows
>>
>>376670460
Wild send the arrow back with parry. No range limit, sadboy
>>
>>376670460
>OoT's infinite range bow outranges everything Wild Link has
Twilight bow
>>
>>376680874
That's whitout going into the fact that Wild bow have much longuer range. Arrows arc, but they keep existing for massive distance, unlike oot arrows
>>
>>376672534
>>OoS
>>OoA
That got retconned into a different Link now.
>>
File: link.jpg (25KB, 211x213px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
25KB, 211x213px
>>376667154
You must have liked it if you reposted it
>>
>>376680678
>epona
Arrows arent shit to alttp link when he autoblocks all projectiles with the mirror shield just by looking at you. Also he can just run fast to avoid epona.

>Like what?
You really dont remember freezing every enemy on screen?

>cast ether
>walk up and hit enemy
>???
>win
>>
>>376680727
The sword isnt stronger than the gold sword from alttp though.

Thats the problem with this whole thread. they broke alttp links power level because he had to fight a ganon that had already won the triforce.

No other time does anything close happen in the series.
>>
>>376681207
>Arrows arent shit to alttp link when he autoblocks all projectiles with the mirror shield just by looking at you. Also he can just run fast to avoid epona.
And he can be hit when attacking so unless he doesn't want to ever attack (IE win) then he's fucked.

>You really dont remember freezing every enemy on screen?
>>
>>376681353
>And he can be hit when attacking
>cane of byrna anytime he attacks

What else? They can both freeze each other, but link can still attack easily while invulnerable even to floor hazards.
>>
>>376681353
>OoT Link can instantly freeze him with a Deku Nut
That doesnt even work on all enemies though.

Why do people think deku shits are that good?
>>
>>376681353
>And he can be hit when attacking
What is any medallion?

>OoT Link can instantly freeze him with a Deku Nut as well without even having to aim
I would argue that the ether medallion has a longer range than a deku nut.
>>
>>376667262
Was the original poster of this serious or was it a joke?

Want to know so I can possibly laugh harder
>>
>>376681692
>cane of byrna anytime he attacks
Already accounted for, did you miss where I mentioned it? Here >>376679617

>Link can still attack easily
Once again, again, again, again his attacks will be moot by invincibility. Please keep up. Do you have anything new at all?

>>376681837
>What is any medallion?
Ineffective against invincible opponents.
>>
>>376681929
>hurr invincibility
I have countered it several ways faggot.

Do you have anything new at all?
>>
>>376666923
Alttp, links awakening, Oracle of seasons and ages link seems like he would be stronger.
>>
>>376681929
So ALttP Link can't beat OoT Link, but OoT Link can't beat ALttP Link either.
>>
>>376676726
>240p
I thought it was funny, anon
>>
>>376682014
>I have countered it several ways faggot.
No you haven't. You've provided no means of LTTP Link damaging an undamagable opponent. If you had some way of doing so you'd have brought it to the table already.

>>376682071
Sure he can. Link's entire battle strategy for bosses is identifying opportunities to attack and so OoT Link identifies the fact that LTTP Link is vulnerable when attacking after he's exhausted his magic.
>>
>>376682254
>ALttP doesn't attack
Stalemate
>>
This is literally a Gaia tier argument. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>376682254
>You've provided no means of LTTP Link damaging an undamagable opponent

>oot link on epona
>alttp link looks at him
They cant hurt each other at all. Its a draw

>cane of byrna vs nayrus love
Its a draw since they both are invulnerable until magic is out.

>other magic items
Elemental projectiles are useless for both because mirrors.
Dins fire is countered with invincibility same with medallions.

OoT link cant do anything to an enemy he cant see, and when the lens of truth is on he cant use magic so no spin attack or dins fire. So once again its all who runs out of magic first.
EXCEPT Alttp link can use the whirlwind spin attack with the cape in the GBA port so he wins.

Alttp has a much stronger sword as well.
>>
>>376672613
I recognize that template
>>
>>376682254
> ALttP Link goes to an area where Epona can't
>>
File: 1431277797899.gif (486KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1431277797899.gif
486KB, 500x277px
>>376682771
lmao this.
Epona cant do shit in a boss fight

This image sums up the thread though
>>
>>376666923
It's another "I like to drink my own piss" thread.
Britty coohl.
>>
>>376682485
Right which is why it's odds not 100% because it's either OoT Link wins or it's a stalemate, and the object of the discussion is who COULD beat who. LTTP COULD not beat OoT Link but there's some chance/10 OoT Link COULD beat LTTP Link if he kills him while attacking if LTTP Link doesn't figure out he has to just stalemate it. The answer to the question of who could beat OoT Link out of the other Links is none of them.

>>376682619
>They cant hurt each other at all. Its a draw
See above.>>376682619

>So once again its all who runs out of magic first.
No it's not since OoT Link's invincibility is not contingent on magic bar.

>Alttp has a much stronger sword as well.
Holy fucking shit dude how many times do I have to restate this is irrelevant to invincibility? This entire back and forth has just been me repeating things you can't seem to grasp. You've brought nothing at all new to the table since the beginning.

>>376682771
Oh okay then OoT Link just goes to OoT Hyrule where LTTP can't get him haha if we're being retarded I mean.
>>
>>376683037
>Oh okay then OoT Link just goes to OoT Hyrule where LTTP can't get him haha if we're being retarded I mean.
Game mechanics make you invisible while on Epona. Game mechanics make Epona unable to enter certain areas.

What us more plausible, a horse makes you invincible or you can get to a place a horse can't reach?
>>
>>376666923
me
>>
>>376666923
All things considered the Gerudo Tablet is stupidly broken. I doubt anyone could get the jump on Mr Regenerating Health Item Abuse Link.
>>
>>376683308
If you look up with a telescope you'll see the point way up in the stratosphere over your head. You missed the fact that you're engineering circumstances outside of the two characters and their toolsets to try to give an advantage to one over the other. The only fair and equal arena is an arena setting, otherwise I could just say exactly what I just said and give OoT Link an unfair advantage not based on his toolset. Also, once again, infinite range arrows negate the advantage you tried to dream up anyhow.
>>
>>376683601
ALttP uses ether before he gets on Epona.
Wow
>>
>>376683885
OoT Link uses his sword before LTTP Link uses ether
Wow I can engineer retarded scenarios too
>>
>>376684102
4x defense. ALttP uses his and does 4x damage
>>
>>376683037
OoT link literally cant hurt Alttp link when on epona.

Your invincibility is moot if it renders every attack useless
>>
>>376667064
>Kratos
>literally keked t. My wife's son

The only thing Kratos is beating is his bulls dick off in preparation.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>376683037
>You've brought nothing at all new to the table since the beginning.

Says the guy whos entire argument since post 1 was muh invincibility. Meanwhile several anons have countered your shit argument.
>>
>>376684180
Which is irrelevant to invincibility.

>>376684229
Arrows, running him over. He has windows to attack LTTP Link if I'm being generous, and I'm just trying to be accessible here and give you a middle ground.

If I really wanted to shit on you and not be generous anymore I'd point out that LTTP Link can only block arrows on a 2D plane and from four directions meaning he can be shot from above mounted on Epona esily or trampled from one of the many angles on the 360 degree plane he can't cover.
>>
>>376684630
>Arrows
Are countered by looking at him and standing still

>running him over.
Pegasus boots are more maneuverable and go up stairs.
>>
>>376684589
>Says the guy whos entire argument since post 1 was muh invincibility. Meanwhile several anons have countered your shit argument.
Invincibility trumps everything and nothing yet has been thrown at it which negates it. So, not an argument.
>>
File: 111 Aku jack face.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
111 Aku jack face.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
>>376684707
>cant lose if you cant win

I see your game
>>
>>376684680
>Are countered by looking at him and standing still
See >>376683037

I mean Christ read the thread fag.

>Pegasus boots are more maneuverable
>can't move in three dimensions

Jesus.
>>
>>376684630
>I'd point out that LTTP Link can only block arrows on a 2D plane and from four directions

OoT link cant see behind him and his arrows disappear after a while so his range is limited. He also cant even shoot a sword beam
>>
>>376684856
>epona cant turn on a dime let alone do a 180
>you can stop and restart springing quick as shit with boots

You cant hurt alttp link either. Get over it.
Epona is your only arguement and cant even go up stairs let alone to death mountain. While also limiting yourself to the weakest of his attacks. Arrows. That are auto blocked just like TP link
>>
isnt link the faggot that gets his ass kicked by regular chicken in his own games ?
>>
>>376684630
>If I really wanted to shit on you and not be generous anymore I'd point out that LTTP Link can only block arrows on a 2D plane and from four directions meaning he can be shot from above mounted on Epona esily or trampled from one of the many angles on the 360 degree plane he can't cover.
This is an acceptable argument but going somewhere that epona can't reach isn't? You're stupid.
>>
File: like right on man.png (141KB, 354x282px) Image search: [Google]
like right on man.png
141KB, 354x282px
>>376685137
No hes just a troll.

Time to bail on the thread since hes just talking in circles and it was a bore to begin with.

If he had anything to say besides muh epona it might have been more interesting.
>>
>>376685092
Ye
>>
>>376684895
>OoT link cant see behind him
OoT Link can look and attack 360 degrees around himself not that an attack from behind would matter to an invincible target, but thanks Arin.

> and his arrows disappear after a while so his range is limited
And yet it dwarfs LTTP Link's range immensely.

And neither of these negate that point.

>>376685001
>You cant hurt alttp link either. Get over it.
See >>376683037

I mean Christ read the thread fag.

>>376685137
>This is an acceptable argument but going somewhere that epona can't reach isn't? You're stupid.
Not an argument. I am arguing the properties and tools of each character against eachother. I've explained already why the environment argument is invalid.
>>
> I'm not talking about Fallen Hyrule period Link either
>I'm not even talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link [...] with the Seven Sages behind him
> I'm talking about Fallen Hyrule era Link [...] with the Seven Sages behind him
you got me, OP. i replied.
>>
>>376684630
>can only block arrows on a 2D plane and from four directions

Look at this faggot who never played Alttp.

You get attacked from above ledges AND tons of fireballs are shot at you from every angle throughout the game. All of which are blockable.
>>
>>376685391
>I've explained already why the environment argument is invalid.
So the 2d/3d bullshit doesn't matter, gotcha
>>
>>376685650
Go into LTTP, run diagonally at any damaging sprite, see what happens :^)

>>376685782
Why doesn't the characteristics of each of them matter anon? Make your argument.
>>
File: 1492454557822.jpg (113KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492454557822.jpg
113KB, 512x384px
>>376685871
>Go into LTTP, run diagonally at any damaging sprite, see what happens :^)
>hurrr run at an enemy cuz dats how projectiles work

Okay buddy. Thats totally what was being said.
>>
>>376685871
Ok, then ALttP just turned sideways on the 2d plane and OoT Link can't even see him.

Also, the other anon is right. You can block diagonal projectiles.
>>
>>376685962
>Okay buddy. Thats totally what was being said.
Impressive point-dodginganon, was it on purpose or are you genuinely not understanding what the reason behind that was and I need to explain?

>>376686019
>Ok, then ALttP just turned sideways on the 2d plane and OoT Link can't even see him.
Works two ways m8 if you want to make that argument be my guest. But OoT link can act on the X, Y, and Z axis where LTTP Link can only work on the X and Y axis meaning that even if we use your current argument you just gave OoT Link yet another advantage Congrats.
>>
>>376686319
>you just gave OoT Link yet another advantage
How? ALttP doesn't exist on the 3rd axis, so doing anything on it won't affect him. He can merely stay perfect even with OoT Link while sideways and OoT Link will never be able to hit him
>>
>>376666923
The hero of shade ;)
>>
>>376686448
>ALttP doesn't exist on the 3rd axis, so doing anything on it won't affect him
It exists on the X and Y axis, which OoT Link can act on. The same can't be said of LTTP Link and the Z axis. OoT Link can attack LTTP Link on both of his dimensional aspects but one of OoT Link's dimensions is 100% inaccessible to LTTP Link.

>He can merely stay perfect even with OoT Link
Not really since he can only face eight different directions.

>OoT Link will never be able to hit him
Link can hit him because Link can act on the X and Y axis.

Happy with your argument? I am, because it
just makes my point :^)
>>
>>376686925
My argument was only to point out the flaws in your "can only defend on a 2d plane" bullshit. And it does. Trying to use that as a valid argument while saying ALttP couldn't escape Epona's reach is lunacy
>>
>>376687207
>My argument was only to point out the flaws in your "can only defend on a 2d plane" bullshit. And it does.
You've given no argumentative content invalidating the defense on a 2D plane because the argument you just made completely validates OoT Link having a dimensional advantage. You just accidentally bolstered the argument.

>Trying to use that as a valid argument while saying ALttP couldn't escape Epona's reach is lunacy
Already explained the difference between the two. And I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for your argument as to why only evaluating the combat based on the characters traits and tools is incorrect and the better method is to invent scenarios that gve one character inherent advantages over another which don't originate form their inherent traits and tools. Still waiting on that m8 and I'd love for you to substantiate your position on this.
>>
>have to pull out gay headcannon shit to make OoT Link sound like not a wimp
>>
>>376687551
>You've given no argumentative content invalidating the defense on a 2D plane

No, but this guy did >>376685650
And you just ignored that part of it
>>
>>376687636
This. Every Link is for big manly cock
>>
>>376687704
I answered him actually.

Still waiting on this >>376687551 btw unless you're conceding the potential validity of the argument. Not to mention that the entire point I made was that the evaluation of LTTP vs OoT is already decisively in OoT's favour and if you want to be a cunt about it you can completely make it one sided with a valid argument on various planes of attack and defense as well. You're literally trying to argue against an icing on the cake point. What are you even doing?
>>
ALttP Link has the completed triforce and OoT Link doesn't. There is literally no contest.
>>
File: 543.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>376675637
>lewding toonlink
>>
>>376667262
Say that to my mokuton kekkei genkai faggot not online see what happens
>>
File: d3a8e8810f46012fb420c75c077c4a9d.jpg (133KB, 1540x535px) Image search: [Google]
d3a8e8810f46012fb420c75c077c4a9d.jpg
133KB, 1540x535px
>>376688425
you're right, the only link for lewding is wild link
>>
>>376688425
Can I safely say you do want more
>>
>>376668986
>toon link having any room to talk
>>
File: 1489018443147.jpg (60KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489018443147.jpg
60KB, 657x527px
>>376688726
>>376688747
im calling the police
>>
File: IMG_1142.png (655KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.png
655KB, 600x673px
>>376688806
i liv in somalia
>>
>>376687924
>I answered him actually
Show me where you refuted ALttP's ability to block projectiles coming from above or below
>>
File: link slope.jpg (123KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
link slope.jpg
123KB, 600x451px
>>376686925
any 3d shit will simply be projected as a ""2d"" slope for alttp link. there is no advantage. afaik none of them can even jump unless he's got oracle link items
>>
File: Smells Like Copypasta.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Smells Like Copypasta.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
>>376666923
>>
>>376688165
Yeah well WW link has a gross old man who touches it first and wishes for gay shit with it
>>
>>376689334
Ok?
>>
>>376681063
Hyrule Encyclopedia isn't word isn't from Nintendo of Japan, stop taking it as canon.
>>
>>376689176
So you're conceding everything else? Concession accepted.

>Show me where you refuted ALttP's ability to block projectiles coming from above or below
He gave up so I didn't however the argument is that there is a 360 degree bubble that OoT Link attacks from while LTTP Link is limited to cardinal directions and cannot defend from the Z axis however the Z axis can access the X and Y axis's because they converge. The dimensional advantage lies on OoT Link's side if you want to pursue the icing on the cake point still and concede the others but you can be free to argue how only being able to attack and defend at 45 degree increments is an advantage and etc if you'd like I'll entertain it as a tangent.
>>
>>376689435
Neither is Hyrule Historia
>>
>>376689539
Literally lay out the scenario you imagine OoT Link winning in.
>>
>>376689548
>>376689435
uh... what?
>>
>>376689609
Read the thread, fag. No-one's going to spoonfeed babby here.
>>
>>376689723
So you can't create a scenario for him to win? Because every scenario ends in a stalemate.
>>
>>376689749
1. We already pointed out the problem with "creating scenarios" the only scenario is "LTTP and OoT Link with all their tools in an arena fight".
2. Read the thread, fag. No-one's going to spoonfeed babby here.
>>
>>376690017
Yeah, and every single one of these posts ends with someone explaining why it'll be a stalemate. You clearly can't show an actual victory condition.
>>
File: Kratos_Aurion_(ToS_GC).png (674KB, 545x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Kratos_Aurion_(ToS_GC).png
674KB, 545x1210px
>>376667064
wrong kratos, he was talking about the 4000 year old angel
>>
>>376690116
>Yeah, and every single one of these posts ends with someone explaining why it'll be a stalemate.

Already addressed. Read the thread, literal faggot.
>>
>>376690336
>I won't make my case because muh Epona
You literally can not lay out a fight where OoT Link wins
>>
>>376690452
>You literally can not lay out a fight where OoT Link wins
>>
>>376690581
No it wasn't. You've been refuted and keep talking in circles. It's like arguing with a child.
>>
>>376690680
>No it wasn't.
Okay so if I quote one of the posts where it was you'll concede you're a cock inhaling retard cuck then right?
>>
>>376690769
Show me a post where you show OoT winning and no one was able to offer a counter point.
>>
>>376690769
>you'll concede you're a cock inhaling retard cuck
Also, this is how everyone knows you are a literal teenager.
>>
File: Zelda-Oracle-of-Ages.jpg (790KB, 1018x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Oracle-of-Ages.jpg
790KB, 1018x1018px
>oracle of ages link goes back in time and kills you as a kid or prevents you from being born in some way
>even oot link doesn't stand a chance because he has to walk all the way to a castle to do the same
gg
>>
>>376690902
And can't go back that far anyway.
>>
>Multiple strange energy signatures detected on planet Fuccboi-69.
>>
>>376690840
Okay >>376683037 I expect your next post to simply say "I am a shit-eating fuck head who cannot read".
>>
>>376691075
Back to Epona invincibility? The point that has been shown to be point due to not being able to hit him with arrows?
>>
>>376691156
>>
File: unburden.png (364KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
unburden.png
364KB, 280x330px
>>376674663
Kirby is pretty strong.

But is there ANYBODY that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Drifblim? Let alone defeat him? And I’m not talking about Aftermath Drifblim. I’m not talking item holding Drifblim either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Ominous Wind Drifblim. I'm not even talking about Drifblim at max stats. I'm talking about PMD Drifblim with the Minimize buffs and Unburden (with no held item and being capable of both Gust and Shadow Ball), at quadruple speed from Unburden Ominous Wind, equipped with his Breeze Scarf, a Draft Ring, control of the IQ Skills and Quick Striker for a quad hitting normal attack, with stat drinks and Life Seeds implanted in him so he has 999 HP and 255 in all stats and can perform Ominous Wind spam while being an expert in shrinking and evading attacks, while also having an immunity to Electric and Ghost attacks from the Sky and Nether Globes, and also being permanently at double speed due to the Sky Gem, and having every beneficial swap item in the Treasure Bag for a grand stat total of 275 Attack, 269 Defense, 295 Special Attack, and 281 Special Defense, after using Ominous Wind enough to hit +10 to Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense.
>>
>>376691289
When you won't debate your point, you are conceding.
>>
>>376671665
this.

Link has the tactical intelligence of a toddler.
a military expert would blow his face off and call it a day before the battle even commences.
>>
>>376691549
I've already debate it, in this thread. Read the thread, literal faggot. You're literally raising points already refuted, and not only were they refuted they were refuted in the VERY POST I just quoted to you. And before it. And after it. Try reading nig.
>>
>>376691569
BotW Link was a personal guard of Zelda, so I think he knows some strategy
>>
>>376666923
a lot of that shit isn't mentioned in oot
>>
File: TNO_11_1999.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TNO_11_1999.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>376666923
The Nameless One

/thread, bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6zl34ozoB4
>>
>>376691698
but "medieval" vs postmodern military intelligence?

there is not much happening there unless he is an exceptionally good wizard.
>>
>>376691687
You mean attacking while ALttP attacks?
>>
>>376691946
You tell me. What do the posts say? Consider it a reading comprehension exercise. Everything is right here on the page for you.
>>
Literally any Dark Souls charachter would end him. I love Zelda, but when your existence is in hell? And you beat it?

Link stood no chance against any Ashen One.
>>
What killed madaraposting?
>>
>>376692032
Consider critical thinking. ALttP is as capable of not attacking as OoT is of not getting off his horse.
Stalemate
>>
>>376692128
Already addressed. Literally read the fucking post I quoted to you, faggot. You don't even have to read the thread for this one, just the portion of it I directly pointed out to you. It's so easy and yet somehow it's so difficult for you.
>>
OoT Link never actually lost to Ganondorf, more like when he traveled back in time to visit the Spirit Temple and go down the Kakariko Well, he doomed that current adult timeline, and when he returned to the future it was a different timeline.
>>
>>376692202
Literally you are wrong. That post states:
1. It's either a stalemate or OoT attacks while ALttP, which I just addressed

2. He's invincible on Epona, same argument

3. Some dumb shit about OoT Hyrule
>>
>>376666923
Literally anyone.
Facts about OoT Link:
>Doesn't have infinite magic
>Goes flying after being touched by anything with the slightest but of force
>Nayru's Love doesn't make him untouchable
>Literally all anyone would have to do is hit him until the Love wears off
>Hylia Shield can just be taken right off him shown by Like-Likes
>>
>>376692483
>1. It's either a stalemate or OoT attacks while ALttP, which I just addressed
If by "addressed" you mean "gave a (You) to. You offered absolutely no argumentative content against the first point made in that post.

>2. He's invincible on Epona, same argument
Which remains the central crux of the discussion since it's gone unresponded to. Unless you have some means of harming him while he's invincible or getting him off Epona?

>3. Some dumb shit about OoT Hyrule
Which remains uncontested.

So, again, you're spinning your wheels going in circles rehashing non-arguments that have already been refuted.
>>
>>376692747
>If by "addressed" you mean "gave a (You) to. You offered absolutely no argumentative content against the first point made in that post.
No, if you're arguing that OoT can just sit on Epona all day, ALttP can stand there and not attack all day.

Say it with me. Stale. Mate.
>>
>>376692918
Already been addressed literally in the post I quoted to you. Try reading nig. Your argument right now was already taken into account, refuted, and then continued to be shot down in following posts. You're still just going in circles and have nothing to bring to the table that hasn't already been discussed.
>>
>>376688747
Dare I say, Is Toon Link built for sexual engagement?
>>
>>376693084
No it hasn't. Waiting on ALttP Link to attack is as valid as waiting on OoT to get off Epona.

Funny you keep talking about that when never even responded to the one item that makes this fight over before it even starts.
>>
>>376693243
>No it hasn't. Waiting on ALttP Link to attack is as valid as waiting on OoT to get off Epona.

Already been addressed. You're just going in circles because we already reached the logical conclusion of this discussion a couple hours ago and then you barged in late, refusing to read the thread, and started rehashing things without seeing the conclusion we arrived at nor how we got there. I get you want to be part of a discussion but you were just to late to be part of it and everything you have to bring to the table was already mentioned, considered, and incorporated into determining the conclusion way back when. If you manage to think up some new information we all hadn't considered before in your next post I'll happily (You) you but otherwise I''m not going to if you can't because I've really just lost interest in telling you to go back and look through the places where the things you're saying were already brought up and contributed to the discussion winding up where it did at its endpoint and I'm not going to bother engaging anymore if you won't even be up to speed with where the evaluation arrived at, but maybe you'll impress me.
>>
>>376694170
You never replied to ALttP"s Trump card. He has the completed triforce. He can simply wish OoT Link defeated.
>>
>>376694486
Oh the triforce is an item in LTTP? How does one use it? If it's a Trump card and Link cannot possibly defeat someone with the triforce then how did LTTP Link defeat Ganon who had the triforce? How does LTTP Link have the completed triforce if OoT Link has a piece of it? If LTTP Link having the triforce means he is an omnipotent unbeatable being how come there are Zelda games after LTTP?

I mean Jesus Christ anon, you're making me use smug anime girls now.
>>
File: vehk.jpg (106KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
vehk.jpg
106KB, 500x621px
>>376674663
How would Kirby destroy CHIMster?
>>
>>376694845
Oh we can't use situations that aren't presented in the game? OoT Link can't kill humans, but ALttP Link can :^)
>>
>>376692092
Once it started getting into crossover fanfiction levels.
>>
>>376695008
>Oh we can't use situations that aren't presented in the game?
Not what was said, nice intellectual dishonesty though. Maybe if you read the thread you'd know the parameters of the comparison between the characters eh.

It seems like every problem you've brought up would be solved by reading weirdly enough. Anyway you've got nothing new to contribute so I'm going to stop (You)ing you, this has only been unproductive from the moment you started restating things that were already accounted for in drawing the conclusion we did. You're essentially looking at people discussing an equation of 2+5+3+4=14 and you're coming in screaming "But did you consider that 2 plus 5 equals SEVEN????!!!?!"

Yeah anon, we did. We wouldn't have come to the conclusion that the equation adds up to 14 if we didn't already take into account that two plus five is seven. Thanks though for your input.
>>
>>376695280
>Maybe if you read the thread you'd know the parameters of the comparison between the characters eh.
So you get to set the rules. Nice way to skew the argument in your favor :^)
>>
BoTW link would just jump off his horse and unload his 5x Lynel bow with bomb arrows into OoT links face 15 times (75 bombs) in the span of 1 second

BoTW Link can manipulate time just by drawing a bow in mid air
>>
File: 3VwfviR.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
3VwfviR.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>376666923
>dead family
>>
>>376695597
>precision actions and slowmotion are time manipulation
Are you retarded? It's effects that represent his accuracy.
>>
samus would beat the shit out of him peg him in the asshole for hours and finish by blasting his head off and there is nothing he could do about it

>but muh mirror shield

not going to do anything against a beam that cuts through walls and flesh
>>
>>376695691
That is BotW Links Champion ability, he can control the flow of time in combat situations.
>>
>>376695691
No, it's legitimate time manipulation. I do t care how fast his reflexes are, nobody can draw and loose a bow that many times in that short a timeframe without full on time manipulation.

At a full gallop, jump off your horse and see how quickly you touch the ground

Now do it again, except this time draw your bow and shoot as many arrows as you can

The amount of arrows you can shoot in the 1 second you're in the air is impossible

Every other champion has a champion power.
Daruk has a forcefield
Mipha has healing magic
Revali creates an updraft
Urbosa controls lightning

Why is it so hard to believe that the most important champion can temporarily manipulate time?
>>
>>376696028
see
>>376695750
samus woulds destroy him as well the arrows would never make it paste her shielding and she would eventually get up to him and once again her beam would go right through his shield like it was not even there
>>
>>376696230
>Implying ancient arrows wouldn't erase Samus from existence
kek
>>
>>376694486
Why didn't Ganon do that? He had the triforce.
>>
>>376666923
most action game protagonists tbqh
>>
>>376696307
they would never make it past the shielding like i already said samus could likely survive a direct hit from a nuke at full energy
>>
>>376696401
Nigga just find a YouTube video of what happens when anything is hit by an ancient arrow in BoTW

They literally just blink out of existence. It doesn't need to penetrate her shielding
>>
>>376696509
That depends entirely on how Samuses shielding actually works and on how ancient arrows actually work
For all we know Samuses shielding is creating some sort of space time deformation around her body or some stupid shit like that and the arrow releases anti-matter when it impacts the target
I don't know

Arguing about this shit in settings where mechanics behind powers and gear is barely explained is retarded
>>
>There are franchises that have characters fighting on metaphysical, conceptual and above multiversal level of powerlevels
>People argue about Links power levels
ok
>>
>>376696509
Sheikah technology really becomes even more insane when added to arrows, the text describes the ancient arrows as repurposed daggers, not even the best Sheikah weapons come close to daggers taped on arrows for some reason.
>>
ALTTP is the best Link because he kill Ganon with the full Triforce and he kill him two times
>>
>>376696315
He's not smart
>>
File: majorka.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
majorka.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>MM link runs around and puts on his Fierce Deity mask.
>Stomps every other link.
>Travels back in time to do it again.
>>
>>376697707
Why's everyone think Fierce Deity's so good? It's some shitty unnamed god, while every other Link is killing the personification of one of the creator gods while wielding the power of another creator god himself.
>>
>>376698481
>Creator god
>Ganon
>Comparable to any sort of God
Retard
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.