[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game actively trying to fuck me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (206KB, 256x365px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
206KB, 256x365px
Why is this game actively trying to fuck me?
>>
File: 1493330741444.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493330741444.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>376662116
Because it's a hard game anon.
It's also because the game has multiple endings, and you're meant to get worse endings on your first runs before beefing up and unlocking overtime. A Frank that's level 20 or so will have a way easier time than a level 1 or even level 10 Frank, especially with some of the boss battles. Once you know your way around the mall and when stuff starts to spawn, the game becomes way easier.
>>
>>376662116
Advice
>There's a gun store in the Northern section of the mall. Go there and stock up for some psychopath fights
>Kill Adam ASAP. You unlock a shortcut for beating him that circumvents the inmates and he drops a dope weapon that respawns upon every load of the area
>OJ is a full heal. It can be found in a lot of places, but especially the grocery store
>If the game is really fucking you grind until level 20 or so then do shit
>>
File: image.jpg (363KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363KB, 1440x1440px
>>376662116
Cause you got a nice ass anon.
>>
>>376663039
>OJ is a full heal.
It isn't
>>
>>376664418
It is on early levels tho
>>
>>376663039
>If the game is really fucking you grind until level 20 or so then do shit

You're supposed to replay it until Frank is strong enough anyway.
>>
Wine is the greatest, it heals just as much as OJ, just don't drink too much or you'll puke. Mix it with OJ or Milk to make quickstep. The food court is a good place to do this but you can also stock up on Wine at the grocery store.
>>
>>376666542
It heals more than OJ actually.
>>
Anyone ever got the 7 day survivor achievement? I think the most I did was 3 days
>>
Should I buy Dead rising for my ps4?
>>
>>376663039
Guns aren't that great, using the chainsaw against psychopaths makes it so much easier
>>
OP, are you on PC?
>>
>>376668286
I bought it on sale for the Xbox for ten bucks, if it's the same price, yeah. It's a fun time waster once you have infinity mode
>>
>>376662116
You're meant to fail again and again until you are strong enough to beat it.

Combine OJ and OJ in the blender to make an even stronger healing item.
>>
does the mini chainsaws and books work on the PC version
>>
>>376668985
unfortunately
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.