[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I beat this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: madarame.jpg (36KB, 621x445px) Image search: [Google]
madarame.jpg
36KB, 621x445px
How do I beat this guy?
>>
Matador with swift strike.
>>
WAIT... hold on .... is ... is this ... a persona 5 thread....
>>
>>376660073
Swift strike, wind/heal, ice/rampage, Melee/lightning
repeat for the rest of the fight
>>
Spam rampage or swift strike
>>
Go for the eyes, since they can revive other parts.
When he does that paint splash attack, whoever's been hit, have them guard.
Reduce the accuracy/attack of the mouth since it does the most damage.
Don't send Fox to get the paint since he'll be noticed.
>>
Spam multi-target physical attacks on all characters to take out the eyes and nose, and then use magic on the mouth. Ignore the opportunity to send a party member off to do something, it just isn't worth it.
>>
>>376660073
Nose first.
Having ryuji lvl 17/18 really helps (for swift strike). Buff him and have him do nothing but that.
>>
>>376660247
Spam Rampage AND Swift Strike until the eyes/nose die, magic the mouth, guard anyone who's been hit by paint, repeat until dead.
>>
File: hassou tobi.png (191KB, 361x404px) Image search: [Google]
hassou tobi.png
191KB, 361x404px
>>376660073
>>
>>376660073
I won because I used Yusuke's Sukukaja and Ann's Tarunda. Both of them are obscenely overpowered in boss fights, to the point of making them trivial. Prioritize using Sukukaja on who ever he casts his Ink on, but also make sure to keep it active on every party member, it helps a ton.

Also,even though his parts come back, killing one of them makes it inactive for that turn, and it revives with only a sliver of health, so if you need some breathing room don't be afraid to kill one off a bit early to give your team some respite from his constant damage.
>>
>>376660073
all the bosses in Persona 5 are pathetic, at least Persona 4 had a few tougher bosses at the start
>>
>>376660073
I beat this one first try. I used Shiisa for my dude and just used Aoe attacks on the parts.

Used the attack debuff on the mouth since I couldn't hit it with physical damage.

The Black Frost a little bit after this gave me a harder time because it was able to use that double attack thing because it used the aoe frost thing on Ann.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.