[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D44M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Is it at least good enough to pay $20 for?
>>
>>376659551
Fuck no. Use the catalog.

Ignore shills
>>
I mean yeah probably, play on hard though.
>>
>>376659551
$20 or lower is about what it's worth, yeah. Great SP but it doesn't have much in the way of replayability. The MP is ass.

Fantastic stuff if you're into faster paced shootan at least.
>>
File: 1494270808879.jpg (13KB, 188x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494270808879.jpg
13KB, 188x211px
>>376659551
No. Absolutely fucking not.

The game is absolutely fucking trash. It does not do its predeceasor justice.
OP. If you pay more than ten dollars for this game, you are forveer branded a filthy fucking casual.
>>
>>376659551
yea it's pretty fun
>>
>>376659551
Why would you ask /v/?

You know the only people who are going to reply are fags that don't like thing. Watch some game footage, read some reviews. If it interests you, then buy it and quit baiting these poor cunts who have nothing better to do.
>>
If you like DOOM then $20 is a steal considering it's $80 (Cuh-nay-dee-ann)

I like it a lot, personally. If you're looking for a game that just tosses you in to shoot the shit out of stuff then you'll enjoy it

Doesn't clog the pacing up with story, it's all about the gameplay

In my opinion it's worth it
>>
I bought it for $20. I got about $20 of enjoyment out of it. It's slower than the first two but much faster and enjoyable than 3. I only played through the campaign once on hard. It doesn't really reek of a game to replay so if you're looking for something for a lot of hours look elsewhere.
>>
>>376659551
Yeah, OP, it's worth that much for sure.
>>
>>376659551
>buy
surely you can beg an oem code off someone for nothing?
its free
>>
>>376659551
It's the perfect $20 game. A great single player campaign, but it's short and there's not much else to work with. As an aside, I'd like to note that Wolfenstein: The New Order fucking sucks and feels like the polar opposite of this game.
>>
>>376661440
Wolfenstein: The New Order could have been gotyay were it not for the fucking stealth/reinforcements mechanic.
>>
>>376659859
fpbp
>>
>>376661590
Reinforcements forces you to move around the battlefield instead of being a pussy, moving around forces you to learn the game's mechanics to avoid the hitscan damage. Literally get good. Sometimes I let them call reinforcments because I want to shoot more nazis.
>>
File: doomed at life.jpg (15KB, 293x152px) Image search: [Google]
doomed at life.jpg
15KB, 293x152px
Best $60 I ever spent on a game in recent years. I replayed it like five fucking times, actually got into the MP, and created some fun levels in snapmap which took a fuck ton of time. But for $20 its absolutely worth playing through, just make sure you pick nightmare which even though is greyed out you can select from the start. I personally disabled the compass (the level design is fantastic at naturally guiding you) and glory kill highlights because that forces you to learn the enemies patterns instead of relying on glory kills as a crutch. Had significantly more fun this way.
>>
>>376662153
I didn't have any issues navigating the reinforcements. I'm just a neurotic cunt face who has to perfect every encounter by way of 100% stealth, and couldn't enjoy a proper slaughter. Granted some sections were provided for wanton slaughter, I just hate stealth being the primary method of clearing in an FPS that bills itself as FUCKINGBRUTALXD.
>>
>>376659551
no
>>
>>376662375
lmao dude, in every single encounter aside from mandatory stealth where you have nothing I told the game to go fuck itself and tried to kill everything as loudly as possible. On Uber difficulty its fun as fuck when played like this.
>>
>>376662476
But what about those sweet delicious cheevos anon...?
>>
>>376659551
It legitimately is one of the best single-player shooters to come out in probably decades. The multiplayer isn't good, though.
>>
File: 20170501133326_4.jpg (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170501133326_4.jpg
411KB, 1920x1080px
>>376662602
they can fuck themselves too kek
>>
>>376659551
It's kino
>>
>>376659551
Yes
>>
pirate it, faggot
>>
Why do faggots think this is even remotely fast?
>>
>>376659551
Yes buy it now!
>>
File: computer.png (37KB, 658x520px) Image search: [Google]
computer.png
37KB, 658x520px
I'd be wary of it, the game is good when it doesn't glitch. During my play through my save data got corrupted several times from the game crashing during a loading screen. I never found any answers that worked but I did notice a bunch of people had the same problem I did. Here are my specs for comparison.
>>
>>376659551
I actually enjoyed this alot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.