[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As terrible as this game is, is it possible to have fun with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

As terrible as this game is, is it possible to have fun with it?
>>
>>376658865

It's so terrible that it's fun, like a hovercraft clipping through water and you die.
>>
it's 60fps mostly so yes
>>
>>376659091
it's actually 180fps if you consider the ingame slowdown
>>
It's the original Goat Simulator. Only problem is it was marketed wrong and was meant to be taken seriously. Take it less serious and you will have a good time.
>>
>>376658865
Many people are into self-harm, so probably.
>>
running errands for NPCs in the hub world will suck the fun right out of you.
>>
Nothing will be more fun than being a 12 year old reading reviews online from fanboys desperately trying to like it
>>
File: 1494480110605.png (5KB, 199x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494480110605.png
5KB, 199x286px
>>
i thought it was weird that one of Silver's DLC stages had boost pads for him
>>
I wish it frame dipped into the nineties because that's the last time Sonic was good.
>>
they wasted a good title on this game. why did they call it sonic the hedgehog. what were they thinking. it wasnt even a good reboot
>>
File: 1438959831012.jpg (52KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438959831012.jpg
52KB, 480x720px
>mfw kingdom valley mach speed
>>
>>376658865
Sure. Look, even James Rolfe had fun with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_rd6DpxM0
>>
>>376659176
you're think you funny don't you?
>>
>>376661981
Who?
>>
>>376662174
Newfag's guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qorFHyOVSsc
>>
>>376662070
you're god damn right i do
i'll fucking bash your skull in if you talk shit to me again motherfucker
i can bench 35 pound dumbbells i wouldn't fuck with me if i were you
>>
>>376658865
find a friend and play around with the MP, its a decent way to kill a few hours
>>
>>376662354
don't ever reply to my thread again
>>
>>376658865
Yeah, it's The Room of video games

I will buy an xbone if this becomes backwards compatible
>>
Its possible for Sonic
Shadow's can get boring
Silver is the one to skip though
>>
>>376662418
what are you gonna fucking do about it pussy? i curl 25s and i'm about to throw 25 punches into your goddamn ass you fucking faggot
>>
>>376662638
we have a shadow the edgehog over here
>>
>>376662807
me? shadow?
shadow has pathetic noodle arms, but i have massive, bulging muscular biceps and triceps the likes of which you could never imagine. i could kill shadow the hedgehog before he even had time to THINK about using a chaos control. he is nothing compared to me. fuck off.
>>
>>376658865
Speedrunners have been having fun with the game since it came out. There's a million different bugs and design flaws to exploit and as terrible as the game is there's almost no RNG to kill runs so it's at least consistent when you get used to how terrible everything is.
>>
>>376658865
yeah with alcohol and friends
>>
>>376662989
you're nothing compared to shadow you FUCKING
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>376662989
are u high or drunk
>>
>>376658865
this is the freddy got fingered of video games. play it when your drunk as fuck and i guarantee you will have a good time
>>
>>376658865
Yeah, its so bad its fun like Big Rigs.

Sonic Boom on the other hand is just fucking boring, on top of being broken.
>>
>>376658865
i played this when it came out when i was about 11, and i had fun with it, you guys were just spoiled faggots.
>>
Tons of fun. And I barely even like 3D sonic. Grab some buddies and play through the story. Ignore the side missions, I found em boring.
But I only finished Sonic's campaign so I can't speak for the others.
>>
>>376663152
i'm 300 times the man shadow could ever be - scratch that, i'm +1 x 300 the man shadow could ever be, because shadow has 0 man and multiplying by 0 is pointless.
>>376663162
i don't drink because i dont like the taste of alcohol and weed gives me panic attacks
the only thing im high on is these big GUNS i got
>>
With friends and pizza, yeah. Myself and two friends rented it in high school with one of their at the time brand new 360's and marathoned it. Made a weekend out of it. I have fond memories of that weekend, but it doesn't make the game any less of a shit show.
>>
>>376658865
The OST is GOAT like usual for Sonic so there's no way you can't have fun.
>>
>>376658865
yeah if you play the multiplayer with a good buddy and fuck around
>>
File: Stop being faggy.png (104KB, 338x251px) Image search: [Google]
Stop being faggy.png
104KB, 338x251px
Stop spamming the same thread.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.