[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ubisoft just JUSTed Rainbow Six Siege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 54

File: nakedboxshot_r6s_Tablet_161729.jpg (143KB, 560x698px) Image search: [Google]
nakedboxshot_r6s_Tablet_161729.jpg
143KB, 560x698px
Ubisoft just fucked over Rainbow Six Siege.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health

>All dlc plans pushed back 3 MONTHS

>Season 4 content now canceled, the operators promised for season 4 will no have to be dispersed into seasons 2 and 3, the planned 4th dlc map is now cancelled because reasons.

>Instead, this month Ubi will launch Operation Health, which is basically them letting all the bugs and needed fixes for the game pile up until the last minute so now they need to cancel content and push back dlc plans that people already payed for in order to fix things that should already be fixed.

JUST
>>
File: 1486003761934.gif (55KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486003761934.gif
55KB, 450x338px
>>376657818
I think you should kill yourself Ubisoft

So the operators for season 4 will be released with s2 or s3 or are we simply not getting s4 operators? If so will Ubisoft refund part of the season pass?
>>
this is what the game needs anyway, better now than never.

>neo/v/ proceeds to bitch that they don't get to throw money at DLC instead of free bug fixing and better servers

what a world we live in
>>
>>376657993
Operators will still be released, for the sole reason people already payed for them no doubt. They will probably be released in season 2 and 3 with the Hong Kong and South Korea operators.

The country specific map that comes with each operator duo is cancelled for them though.
>>
>>376658140
Well, not only could this all have been done before, or at least been done between seasons, but there's literally no need to push back and remove Co tent in order to do it.

They're not even doing anything significant enough that would require this much renovation.
>>
>>376657818
>Season 4 content now canceled, the operators promised for season 4 will no have to be dispersed into seasons 2 and 3, the planned 4th dlc map is now cancelled because reasons.
Christ, you're retarded. Did you even read your own link you posted?
>>
>>376658140
The fact that the games been out for about a year and a half and these issues that were here ON LAUNCH haven't been fixed. Ubisoft had issues to fix and instead of doing that they started a second DLC year and then went fuck we can't do both.
>>
>>376658140
>implying that bug fixing is a feature

Gtfo ubishill, they clearly fucked yo and couldn't make the deadline. Now we get a 3 months of """"""""bug fixing"""""""""", and 6 months of no new content.
>>
>>376658335
Dumb ass
>>
File: r6_op_health_3pillars_vf_289784.png (78KB, 1634x1023px) Image search: [Google]
r6_op_health_3pillars_vf_289784.png
78KB, 1634x1023px
>>
>>376657818
This is actually completely fine as long as they actually fix the problems. I would really respect the choice to attend to the fundamentals instead of going with fancy new feature bloat.

Thing is this is like the 30th time they've promised fixes and it never happens. Actually oftentimes they find new and innovative ways to break the game whenever they try. So I'm not helpful.
>>
>>376657818
Sounds great. Fix and improve shit to make the game really last instead of the typical "fuck the game, buy all our DLC".
>>
>>376658541
That's a big IF though. If they pull it off, and the game is better for it, fine. But if they haven't been able to fix shit for almost 2 years, I'm not sure if this will help. Still don't see why they need to cancel the new map.
>>
>>376658459
>>376658348
>>376658297
yeah i knew this would be the response

but at this point I want those fixes more than anything, I don't give a shit about more unbalanced operators or shitty new cookie cutter maps

I'll take a fixed game now even if it shouldve been done months ago
>>
>>376658497
>Season 4 content now canceled
>Season 4 content is clearly on the roadmap
Go work for polygon, you fake news making cuck
>>
>>376658541
>guys we will fix the servers and the lighting engine
>update it
>either the same or worse

Repeat every fucking upsate
>>
>>376658459
>6 months of no new content

This isn't a fucking MMO.

Fuck me, its like complaining that Quake didn't get a new gun every couple of months or something, to keep your ADHD ass interested.
>>
>>376658679
Season includes 2 operators, a new map, a new menu theme and several cosmetic items based around the season.

They're adding the 2 operators to the other 2 seasons, and everything else is cancelled, therefore, season 4 is canceled you fucking moron.
>>
>>376658842
I love the game, but it sucks that they didn't announce it sooner. This will impact the playerbase greatly. I can see the already small number of players dipping even more. If they can't make the deadline don't make a roadmap.
>>
>>376658140
>baked in lighting
>shoddy matchmaking
>broken hit reg
>broken hitboxes
>client-side smokes, debris, and corpses
>unreliable servers

Again, and again, and again, we're told that they're working on things or have fixed things only for nothing to ever change. And now we're losing a map because they let everything pile up without actually solving any problems. Another three months without any changes made to the game. No content patches, no balance patches.

It's just a disgustingly fake press release intended to cover their asses. Why can't they just admit that the Y2 roadmap was too ambitious and they had to scale it back? Why pretend like they're going to spend three entire months plugging holes in their product?
>>
>>376659026
13th average players on steam is not that small.

But its okay, they'll probably lose less in the long run of keeping it as broken as it is
>>
>>376658297
Where are the man-hours going to come from to do all this shit while also continuing on their regularly-scheduled DLC plan?
>>
>>376659078
it is what it is, a shitty situation precipitated by the fact they fucked up

but if it is a choice they had to make, they made the right decision by at least attempting to resolve these problems instead of continuing to push DLC.
>>
>>376659026
It's not that they couldn't "make the deadline," it's that they changed their plans.
>>
Who even cares about operators? Every operator change they make is fucking retarded, like jackal magically tracking people through walls or glaz seeing in the dark, everything they do in that regard breaks the game.

I'd prefer bug fixes and server stability over new operators any day of the week, or with how slowly ubi roll out bugfixes, any day of 2017.
>>
>>376659297
you are so fucking dumb if you actually believe this, holy shit you're falling right into their hands. it worked.
>>
File: 1428483366792.jpg (84KB, 650x963px) Image search: [Google]
1428483366792.jpg
84KB, 650x963px
>>376658524
>Hey guys, this MP game of ours got way more popular than we initially thought. We're really proud of it and have released some DLC already, but we're not happy with it's technical performance.
>We're going to push back pre-planned DLC and focus on improving the game's stability and network capabilities to cut down on lag.
>We understand this isn't exactly what most AAA devs/pubs do with their games, but we listened to you and wanted to do what's right to ensure our game can be the best game possible.
>We're very sorry to everyone looking forward to our planned DLC. It's still coming but will take a bit longer as we change our focus.
>We want to thank you all so much for your support and feedback, and we're going to focus on our PC platform first and foremost as it's what most of you play on.

>OMG WHAT A TRAVESTY RIP SIEGE CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE RETARDS!? LOL!!!! XD I NEVER LIKED THIS SHIT GAME TO BEGIN WITH FUCK UBISOFT

Some of you guys are actual fucking retards. Ubisoft has been doing a 180 on their behavior and you still shit on them for it.
God forbid a AAA dev actually fixes their game before shitting out more DLC. God forbid they made games with actual PC support, along with real graphics options, voice support, etc. Instead of just making a garbage port of the console version.
>>
>>376658842
I guess you don't understand how R6S works, but balance passes only happen in the middle of each season.

>Y2 S1 released Feb 7th
>Y2 S1 mid-season reinforcements March 15th

It's now May 12th and there are still a bunch of objectively flawed aspects of game balance that now won't be adressed until August at the very earliest. It's six months without anything changing and that's a pretty fucking huge deal.

For comparison, Overwatch is patched every two weeks.
>>
>>376659150
They've had a year and a half to fix this game, and with each new added season comes a list of "fixes" that didn't actually fix anything.

The changes would be more gradual, but nothing would need to be cancelled or postponed. I have to imagine it isn't a fucking 10 man team working on this.
>>
>>376658140
This. The game is fucking unplayable in its current state. Better hit reg and tickrate are needed for this game to succeed. If this doesn't remedy the peeker's advantage in this game, I'm done.
>>
>Fucked R6S
>By fixing it

You're one dumb fucktard
>>
>>376659446
Nigger, they've had 18 months to fix this game. Pushing it back that long, alongside releasing 5 other pieces of DLC, is fucking absurd.
>>
>>376659454
>For comparison, Overwatch is patched every two weeks.

and is still horrifically unbalanced.

content isn't balance, by the way. You have no fucking clue what they're going to do during this period, either. Its not the standard cycle.
>>
>>376658679
>post clearly says operators still coming out, but everything else is canceled
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>376659492
>with each new added season comes a list of "fixes" that didn't actually fix anything.

Okay so you're saying that the way they've gone about making fixes in the past isn't working. So then you agree that they need to attempt a different strategy, right?

And that's what they've announced today, and yet you're getting upset. It kinda sounds like you just want them to hit a big magic button that's labeled "make it work." That's not how game development works.
>>
>>376658297
>They're not even doing anything significant enough that would require this much renovation.

The fuck do you know
It's a big ass update with server based fixing, meaning unfucking the netcode

It's a big thing
>>
>>376659446
>spend two years delivering a half baked product in virtually every regard
>let flaws pile up until it approaches the realm of unplayability including massively embarrassing moments where the esports scene is forced to abandon and restart games in progress due to bugs
>scrap 25% of content planned for 2017 in a frantic attempt to plug as many holes as possible over the next three months in the hope that they can make the game stable enough to gouge another few years of season passes from gullible idiots

:^)
>>
>>376659557
>fixing it
>something they've been failing to do for over a year
>>
>>376659446
Higher tickrate servers will be fucking awesome. I am excited but damn was hoping for new operator.
>>
>>376659720
What's your point? The game is shit and the only way to fix it is to actually try to fix it.
>>
>>376659629
>unbalanced

Perhaps, but at least it's a functional game.
>>
>>376659667
And what honestly makes you think this will fix anything either? I'm all for this if it works, but we are talking about Ubisoft here.
>>
>>376657818
test
>>
>>376657818
did this game fail? suck
>>
>>376659629
>You have no fucking clue what they're going to do during this period, either. Its not the standard cycle.

Except for the fact that they literally said that S2 isn't happening, which means no S2 balance pass or S2 mid-season reinforcement patch.
>>
>>376659784
So they haven't been trying up until now?
>>
>>376659823
I'm not saying this 3 months is going to 100% fix everything and it's going to be perfect after that.

But the same thing applies to the content they were gonna add. What if the two new operators were as broken as Glaz is right now, and the map was going to be as shit as Favela?

I'd rather they tried to fix the game.
>>
>>376659910
They've been trying. Again, what's your point? Is it that the game is shit? Is it that they're not going to fix it? If either of these are the case, why are you even in the thread?
>>
>>376659823
It doesn't mean they will, but at least they're saying they're prioritizing these fixes instead of just doing the DLCs and getting done with it
>>
>>376659784
If they haven't fully fixed it in all this time what do you honestly expect will come out of this? What are you hoping on? A broken clock is right at least twice a day? Because they strike out every fucking time. Do you actually expect the damn game will be perfect after these months of fixing?

Once the new ops drop more bugs will come and then wtf were those 3 months for?
>>
>>376659986
>glaz
>broken
>>
>>376660080
I'm waiting for your second reply that's going to say

>favela
>bad
>>
>>376657818
But this is a good thing. Any true Siege player will tell you Siege has a billion problems that need to be fixed first before introducing new content that is just going to crash the game further.

>Can't put anything in Geisha room
>Blitz hitbox still fucked
>Ping/netcode is still fucking trash
>Hibana pellets still bugged
>etc.
>>
>>376660080
Shhh he is just a copper babby.
>>
>>376660063
But what is the alternative? What are you even arguing for, that they just don't give a shit and cynically push out the DLC and be done with the game?

I'm only saying if it is a decision they had to make, it was, at least, the right decision if they wanted to actually improve their game. Regardless of if they end up doing that or not.
>>
>>376660063
Your post is redundant, pointless. They'll either fix the game or they won't. Nobody cares if you're struggling with your stance on Ubisoft or Siege. Stop projecting.
>>
>>376660080
Glaz is broken, but it has nothing to do with his kit. The issue is client-side smoke and the fact that he's going to be tossing it all over the place.
>>
>>376657818
HOW DARE YOU FIX YOUR GAME KNOWING IT'S FUCKING BROKEN, GIVE US MORE DLC!

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>376660036
My point is the issues they're trying to fix now could've been solved by now if they didn't fuck around up until the last minute. Them announcing this "Operation Health" is literally just a PR stunt. They're finally doing what they should be been doing the entire time, only now the players need to get fucked over first before it can even hope to get better.
>>
>>376660331
>HOW DARE YOU LET YOUR GAME GET SO BUGGY YOU HAVE TO ABANDON PROMISED DLC TO FIX IT
Fix'd
>>
>>376660249
Oh so its not pointless if after pushing the content the game is still broken? Hell the game does have mant flaws but its very playable, what could need that extra time to fix that can't be done while dropping content?
>>
>>376660224
This. No one is defending Ubi's competent, just that at this point this is certainly the right decision over pumping out more meaningless content and DLC that someone like Valve would do.
>>
>>376660062
So as long as i say I'm trying to cure cancer, everything is automatically better now?
>>
File: 1450641445579.gif (3MB, 250x258px) Image search: [Google]
1450641445579.gif
3MB, 250x258px
>>376657818
The game needs it, but I'm gonna bet top dollar that just marginal fixes are gonna be made, and the game is going to have the same core issues because of the generic engine it runs on. Blame ubisoft higher ups that deal with management, not the devs who work on the game and are probably forced to make useless skin packs every other week instead of actually fixing the game.
>>
>>376660450
>HOW DARE YOU BUY A UBISOFT GAME THINKING IT WON'T BE BUGGY AS FUCK
>>
>>376659446
>Hey guys, this MP game of ours got us about 15000% revenue, are we going to invest at least 10% back into the game to keep it alive and provide all the promised features?
>"nah fuck that, 0.05% will be enough, just half-ass everything like usual"
>fanboys praise this non-stop
lol
>>
>>376660519
Attemping to cure cancer is better than developing new flavors of cigarettes.
>>
>>376660331
Please, stop. The issue people have is that Ubisoft have proven, over eighteen months, that they *can't fix problems*. The game is fundamentally broken in so many different ways, most of which are legacy issues from the early alpha builds made by a literal skeleton team of twelve guys.

They've finally decided after nearly two years that it's time to genuinely tackle the major issues and they're doing it at the expense of both game content and balance patches, both of which are things it badly needs to survive. It's a Catch 22 situation and honestly probably not the best choice.
>>
>>376660519
It's better than you going "you've had cancer all this time anyway, what's the point of trying now? Just keep smoking."
>>
>>376660550
Buggy =/= pushing unplayable, which is where R6 is currently at.
>>
>>376660462
>what could need that extra time to fix that can't be done while dropping content?
Do you play the game at all? There's 2 pages of bugs/glitches that are significantly impacting the game right now and that's just the stuff Ubi has acknowledged.

They're so incompetent they have bugs that have been in the game since LAST YEAR.
>>
>>376660587
what about developing new flavoured cancer cures?
oh wait, you'd have to put at least a little bit of effort into that
>>
>>376657818
>m-muh DLC

I actually give Ubi props for trying to fix shit rather than push out more DLC
>>
>>376660212
How are they bugged exactly? I've noticed sometimes they fuck up blowing a wall, but anything else?
>>
>>376660695
all the gorillions those vidya companies put into market-research are worth it
>>
>>376657818
This is exactly what I asked for though.

Granted it shouldn't have taken this long, but this game DOES NOT NEED more operators, and the maps can last us for a while. These are the changes that this game desperately needed, and I'm so glad that the game is getting them.
>>
>>376657818
>Netcode is still just as bad as any call of duty multiplayer. Yea, no.
>>376658524
>>376658497
>>376657818
Is this game alpha or something what the fuck.
>>
>>376660587
Except that I've had several years worth of time to cure it by now and still haven't made any progress, but now I'm just going to announce it even louder that I am JUST NOW trying to cure it.
>>
I don't understand anything

basically what are they doing? they're delaying releasing content, for what?
>>
>>376660731
That's it. Sometimes they bug out and don't blow up until they want to (could be even a minute later). It makes no sense and Ubi admitted the fuckup is buried so deep in the code that they don't even know how to fix it.
>>
>>376660795
see
>>376659667
>>
>>376660818
for promises they will never deliver upon
>>
>>376660818
For bug fixes and networking improvements that the game has had for a year and a half due to the team being changed several times and only consisting of like 12 people.
>>
>>376660818
Nothing.

Something they promised they were already doing every update.
>>
File: 1493614359885.gif (3MB, 660x520px) Image search: [Google]
1493614359885.gif
3MB, 660x520px
Will higher tick rates fix being memed on by the speedy jew of always headshots?
>>
>>376660952
I'm so fucking bitter about this game. It had potential, but Ubisoft refused to put resources into it and instead spent the better part of a year and dumping millions trying to revive the Division, a dead fucking game.
>>
>>376660818
Delaying some content, scrapping other content. They're trying to make the game better which i respect but it's kinda like a "I mean it this time, seriously!"
>>
>>376657818
I just died while playing and saw this thread.

I'm playing on US East servers and everyone has 250 ping.

Just let that sink in.
>>
>>376661036
It should help.
>>
>>376661036
No

Tickrate aint got shit to do with it, it's about how the game handles latency between players
>>
>>376658165

>The country specific map that comes with each operator duo is cancelled for them though.

This pisses me off more than anything. So we get two more Asian oriented maps but completely ignore a Polish one. Yay. Cause Skyscrapper is so much fun.
>>
>>376661053
It's pretty obvious Ubisoft is actually mad that Siege succeeded while Division failed.

On the other hand, I take this as a very positive thing. I'm not sure why people are so fucking cynical about not getting more operators that are guarunteed to make the game more unbalanced, while instead we have the potential to get the kind of polish that is needed for this game to get really big.
>>
>>376661196
How does Siege's lag differ from other FPS's like say CSGO? Because I thought in normal games the person lagging is at a disadvantage but in Siege it seems like you actually get the advantage if you have high ping or lag.
>>
>>376660731
>We have been investigating the issue with Hibana’s gadget randomly not detonating for a long time, and once we found the resolution to this issue we realized it is much more complex than we had expected. After significant testing and tweaking, we decided that the only way to resolve the issue was to rebuild the backend design of Hibana’s gadget. This is not an easy task, but we have targeted this to be completed within Y2S2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

They're so fundamentally bugged that they need to rebuild them from the ground up. You don't even understand just how incompetent Ubi are. Multiple Pro League matches had to be abandoned and restarted because the pellets bugged out and didn't detonate during crucial moments.
>>
File: 1494076807825.png (944KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494076807825.png
944KB, 800x570px
When was the last time Ubisoft released a good/successful game?
honestly
>>
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (216KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
216KB, 1280x719px
>>376661265
>tfw you will never play on a comfy polish town level
>>
>>376661353
>completed within Y2S2

Which is no longer happening.
>>
>>376661196
It's got a bit to do with it, but there are deeper problems related to latency, you're right. Higher tickrate should however help across the board at making the game more responsive and more representative of what's happening on the server.
>>
>>376659269

>push DLC

Except that's not true, because they'll continue to throw charms, skins, and special op skins instead of bug fixing, like they have been for ages now.
>>
>>376661417
R6 is probably the best game they've ever made, and it was put out by an honest to god skeleton crew of twelve people after Patriots fell through. Safe to say they dropped the ball though. Put far, far too much time and effort in to The Division and For Honor instead of supporting the sleeper hit. R6 is all but unsalvageable now.
>>
>>376661417
>this is what Argentine's actually believe
>>
>>376657818
I'm ok with it, sure it would have been fixed a long time ago, but if they are putting this much effort into it then I doubt they will put out a rainbow siege 2 any time soon.
>>
File: 1474707453847.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474707453847.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
I was watching C++ lectures and saw one given by the lead architect of R6 Siege, it was good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD4xRNB0M_Q
>>
>>376661284
>It's pretty obvious Ubisoft is actually mad that Siege succeeded while Division failed.
What makes you think this?
>>
File: 1493269870596.jpg (2MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1493269870596.jpg
2MB, 2268x4032px
Meh, at least they took the time to lay it out, now maybe they'll actually feel rushed to deliver. Its not like I bought the season pass anyways
>>
>>376661323
Lag doesn't favor the person lagging, it favors the person moving

The person with the higher latency simply doesn't send or recieve data as quickly, so their position is inaccurate and they get an advantage on stationary targets around corners, but they also get a disadvantage if the position is reversed

Most games have fancy ways of double checking data so that it's as accurate as possible for both players that I know nothing about, but r6 doesn't
>>
>>376658961
Poland DLC Season 3, is the one that's cancelled and not getting a dedicated season or map, which the GROM operators are going to be split over the current Hong Kong Season 3 and South Korea Season 4. South Korea Season 4 is untouched except for the one GROM operator and not cancelled. So many fucking idiots in this thread.
>>
>>376659720
Maybe because they weren't focusing on fixing it but selling you cosmetics

For once there's a good decision and you bitch

One massive stupid bitch spree
>>
>>376661672
It's actually because of r6's extremely aggressive lag compensation that the insane peeker's advantage for laggy, moving player exists in this game.
>>
>>376661739
Poland was season 4 content originally.
>>
File: 1494455482028.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494455482028.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>release velvet shell
>hmm okay guys we have 3 months to make the Hong Kong ops, but let's wait 3 months till they're supposed to be released, tell the community that they're pretty much done, but delay them for 3 months to """""fix""""""" the game
>let's just not release our finished dlc and start fixing the game instead
>oh and because we waited until now to do it, when new content is due, and not 3 months ago after we released the year 2 dlc, we won't have time to fit Poland in, what should we do?
>cut the map, skins, outfits and charms, don't give them a dedicated season and just throw 1 in with Hong Kong and 1 with South Korea
>sounds good boss!

Why the fuck didn't these retards start fixing the game after they released velvet shell in the 3 months we waited for Hong Kong? What we're they doing the whole time???
>inb4 making the dlc ops

Those ops would have been finished by mid season reinforcements
>>
>>376660616
>It's a Catch 22 situation and honestly probably not the best choice.

Since the game has survived with all of these issues and more, I think it can survive some more if they're FIXING THEM.

The money you're not investing in the game could be used to buy a dildo right now for you

Think about it. So much time to play with your dildo now.
>>
>>376661512
>Put far, far too much time and effort in to The Division and For Honor
>For Honor
>time and effort
they didn't even bother to add dedicated servers and even the Matchmaking servers were abysmal.
>>
>>376661621
Because anyone by now would have realized that that the Siege playerbase is growing slowly but surely and that that growth could be rocketing if Ubisoft gave them a bigger dev team.

But Ubisoft wants to put as little manpower in it as possible. SOMEHOW the game is still a lot of fun to play despite the bad netcode and it has a lot of promise, and that's mostly because of the risk-taking of the original crew that made the game and how the current crew is trying to keep the game interesting and fresh.

I have to be honest, I don't understand the naysaying.
>>
>>376661787
You trust too easily. Guarantee they'll still find a way to make and sell cosmetic items during the nu-season 2, but the actual good content needed to be canceled in order to do something they've should've had done by now.
>>
File: 177791872948712.jpg (550KB, 3301x2550px) Image search: [Google]
177791872948712.jpg
550KB, 3301x2550px
>>376661879
Fake news. No, it wasn't
>>
>people unironically give their money to garbage matchmaking lobby MP games
>>
File: 1487532446179.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1487532446179.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>376661672
>Holding a window
>See Ash peek from outside
>Fire some bullets as I prone behind a desk
>Die

>Kill cam shows the Ash standing in front of the window for a good 2 seconds looking around the room before finally spotting me literally just standing there doing nothing and headshotting me

I'm only gold 2, but moments like this demotivate me to git gud.
>>
>>376661787

>selling you cosmetics
>new operators are cosmetics
>new map is cosmetics
>will still release actual new cosmetics

You showed him.
>>
File: 1493385527895.png (182KB, 746x502px) Image search: [Google]
1493385527895.png
182KB, 746x502px
If I buy this game can I just play IQt all the time?
>>
>>376662078
No, there's specific operators for attack and defense.
IQ is for attack.
>>
>>376661053

Not really though. They unabashedly abandoned the division about 2 months back. Too bad too, once it got it's round of bug fixes and balancing, it was a pretty okay game.

However, after division, for Honor, and wildlands, Ubisoft needs to take a hard look at their dev process. I will not buy another Ubisoft game until a full year after release. Not only because it will be 1/6th the original price, but because it takes them that long to get to a semi polished experience.
>>
>>376662124
Well this game is clearly shit.
Thanks anyways.
>>
>>376662180
>Not really though.
>They unabashedly abandoned the division about 2 months back
Considering they were pouring resources like crazy into trying to revive it for the entirety of last year, this doesn't mean anything.

Ubisoft is going to look back on this and regret that they tried so hard to revive Division.
>>
File: 1468595126068.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1468595126068.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>376662039
>mfw reading fanboys defend this as something that's wrong with all games
>mfw they point to CS:GO arguments because they're unhappy with ping issues 1/5th as bad as Siege and say look its bad everywhere
>>
>>376662240
Good news. IQ is pretty shit anyway and is only really useful for finding Pulse and headshotting him through a wall.

Her gun is decent but her gadget is really only good for being an anti pulse.
>>
>>376662019
So then the rest of season 3's content is canceled, whatever. Stop sperging out, the fact that the Polish map and season is canceled and only the operators are releasing has been stated several times in this thread.
>>
>>376662363
>her gadget is really only good for being an anti pulse.
I had no idea it could even work like that. What else am I not realizing.
>>
>>376662430
You haven't realized that the anon you replied to is an idiot and IQ is one of the best and fastest operators to go on a killing spree by yourself
>>
So what we lose a map

Aren't the DLC maps shit?
>>
>>376662180

Expect I think Siege has an under manned dev team

25 guys made the game originally
>>
>>376662570
Yeah because she's got

oh wait, literally every other 3 speed including capitao is better at that, and there's a fucking lot of 2 speeds that outclass it as well.

Go ahead explain it to me.
>>
>>376662615
We lose a map and probably any planned extra content or character fixes planned for the season. The only bad dlc map has been favela.
>>
>>376662365
Maybe OP should read the own link he provided and proofread his shit before making up complete bullshit
>>
>>376662271
>Considering they were pouring resources like crazy into trying to revive it for the entirety of last year, this doesn't mean anything.
kek
>>
>>376661965
honestly, I bought the game for $60 the christmas it came out.

I didn't play it for a few months until I figured out how to play without getting disconnected all the time
>>
>>376662615
>Skyscraper
Great
>Coastline
Good
>Border
Great
>Favela
OK
>Yacht
OK
>Barlett (technically)
Awful
>>
>>376662816
>The only bad dlc map has been favela
that's just being fucking dishonest
>>
>>376662816
>what is yacht
>what bartlett
>>
>>376661965
>anyone by now has realized [direct contradiction to evidence]

Sieges playerbase has shrunk by 25% since 2017.
>>
>>376662817
It wasn't complete bullshit, literally just switch the number 4 with the number 3 and its accurate.
>>
ITT: Boomerang players get mad that they don't get the chance to waste $30 on 2 new unbalanced operators and then leave again a week later

>>376662967
Mostly because 3-speed abuse became really obvious.
>>
>>376662615
We also lose any new content for 3 more months after the stale first season we've had with velvet shell, and any content that would have been in the Polish season except for the 2 operators
>>
>>376662952
I'm okay with all of the maps except Bartlett

Bartlett just seems too big and most of the rooms are useless
>>
>>376663027
No shit. When there's new games coming out every month it's hard to keep playing when Siege is RETARDEDLY broken.

I'm at the end of the rope and only play with friends anymore. We all just quit and switched to Factorio for the day because we kept getting Brazilians with 300 ping.
>>
>>376662950
>>376662952
Yacht isn't bad.

Bartlett was already in the game at launch, and they turned it into a multplayer map as an added bonuses, it's not one of the added season maps.

Border isn't bad, and coastline isn't bad either.
>>
Who gives a shit, Ready or Not was announced.
>>
>>376663231
Well hopefully bugfixes and networking will fix it but honestly they should also implement a region lock and not let BRs play on NA servers, or Yuros or anyone else.
>>
>>376663397
Ask me if I care.
>>
>>376663403
It is pretty hilarious that people play on opposite servers because of the benefits of ping
>>
>>376663397
I too, am excited for that CGI trailer with 0% gameplay!
>>
>>376663403
Call of Duty starts dropping your hits when you have over 250 ping.

Siege does the same thing. At 900.

Honestly tickrate isn't nearly as big of a problem as Ubisoft just not fucking having enough servers, and those servers being of poor quality, and obviously the region locks.. but if they just handled it like any other game does and punished high ping instead of rewarding it then it would not be a problem for most players.
>>
>>376663683
I'm playing on the closest server and I still get 250 ms ping. it's fucking unplayable.
>>
>>376663397

Look up Interstellar Marines and prepare for disappointment
>>
>>376661896
>Actually thinking they were trying to time something
No they weren't its just another cow ubisoft is milking till its completely dead.
>>
>>376663683
The best part is that most of the BRs, Poles, and other subhumans who do this aren't even good at the game. 9/10 times they just get killed but it's that 1/10 time that they abuse Ash to get 4 kills and they start smashing their head against the keyboard in all chat like a monkey.

Only thing worse are the literal 12 year olds who play this game. I've had two different Blackbeards teamkill me twice now because I had the audacity to suggest that they should help the team and not go off by themselves like a faggot and pretend they're still playing 800HP shield Blackbeard. Playing with friends on Discord though I've had nothing but good games. But randos are always a gamble.
>>
>>376663523
D-do you care?
>>
>>376663835
That's like not picking Glaz because he's OP.

Just fucking pick Ash/Capitao/IQ and Pulse/Cav every round and annihilate everyone.
>>
>>376663397
Ready or not for Takedown Red Sabre 2.0?
>>
>>376663397
ubisoft is secretly behind the project :/
>>
>>376663908
>Playing with friends on Discord though I've had nothing but good games. But randos are always a gamble.

That's the exact story of this game.

Pretty damn fun with friends.
Insanely bad without.
>>
>>376663913
no, I mean Ubisoft did something with the netcode with the recent patches, my mouse aiming is super slow and the game is literally unplayable for me right now.
>>
>>376663834
>but if they just handled it like any other game does and punished high ping instead of rewarding it

I don't think you have any comprehension of what peeker's advantage is.
>>
>>376664032
Oh.

Yeah people have been bitching about hit registration. In their recent updates they've managed to make it even worse.
>>
They wanted to sell FOUR season passes? Wtf
>>
>>376663910
maybe
>>
>>376664030
I mean that's most games but with Siege there's no bell curve, it's binary. You either get matched with literal gods who are nice and friendly or you get matched with children who all pick a roamer and blast every single wall in the objective room open.
>>
>>376664060
>have high ping
>lean while moving into a firing lane
>you're now 300ms ahead of where the server shows you
wow rocket science

Which is usually behind a wall.
>>
>>376664073
not sure how related hit registration and laggy mouse aiming is, I'm talking about really laggy mouse aiming. the kind where you drag your mouse to a direction and the screen/crosshair responds like a full second later.
>>
>>376664172
>blast every single wall in the objective room open.
I'd gladly take that over people that reinforce between bomb sites or try to play inside suicidal sites like kids room or B site on 2nd floor of coastline next to the stairs.

Sites you're supposed to open up and play from outside. Sites that have no cover. Sites that people blindly reinforce the nearest wall because there's no fucking tutorials that teach you how to play, just how to move and shoot bots.
>>
>>376664220
That sounds like your graphics card or CPU is dying. I've never heard anyone say anything like that.
>>
>>376664172
I only play casual.
it's very easy to just quit if you have bad teammates.

if you get really pissed off in particular, you can even teamkill (once) without worrying about the consequences.
watch the other guy sperg out and kill you twice and then HE gets punished.
>>
We're missing out on a map too
>>
>>376664337
Casual is way worse for what he's talking about. In casual the range is like copper to gold, and gold to diamond.

In ranked you're at least going to play other golds or other silvers.
>>
>>376664326
could be. but I'm playing other games with no issues.
>>
>>376664181
and I'm saying this concept is the case in every single game ever created. Its an inherent problem with multiplayer games.

They're not "rewarding" people for having high
ping, its just how it is.

Conversely, you are 300ms behind the game when trying to hold an angle and will lose that gunfight.
>>
I thought they were being raped by Vivendi or whatever, why would they give a fuck enough to do this now?
>>
>>376664275
Well that's the thing, all the maps clearly have certain aspects and strategies designed into them but for some fucking reason Ubisoft doesn't bother to put that kind of information anywhere.

And right now many of the sites are suicidal simply because Fuze is so insane currently. Don't know how he hasn't been tuned down yet.
>>
>>376663397
You mean the game with a 3 man dev team?
>>
>>376657818
will ubisoft ever not fuck up a game in some way?
>>
>>376664376
>ranked mattering

I've seen an entire team of diamonds wiping to one Doc holding a single angle. The gap between skill levels right now is fairly low. The worst skill level is people at the lowest of the low levels. The people who only come back for a week whenever the new operators come out then leave again. These are the people who try to play the new ops they just bought, get killed once, and then wonder why Blackbeard doesn't have an 800HP shield anymore.
>>
>>376664398
A bad install maybe? This is a very one off issue that no one else has mentioned.
>>
>>376664781
I honestly haven't touched the game since.
>>
>>376664520
Yeah, Fuze is SO INSANE that he's one of the lowest picked pro operators.

Are you one of the people that complained about Bastion when Overwatch released, my dimwitted friend?
>>
>>376664520
For the same reason as Cav. If you play with a team and use your head you rarely die to Cav or Fuze.

They're pub killers.
>>
Never play a game that requires uplay
>>
>>376664864
The counter to Fuze is literally "have an alive roamer." Sure maybe that's easy with a team, but trying to play by yourself makes it difficult.
>>
>>376665006
No, its "Listen for his deployable", "have a black eye", "Have a Jager", and "Stop sitting directly in a small objective like a copper III"
>>
File: 1491374030136.jpg (16KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491374030136.jpg
16KB, 455x323px
>tfw now they will never fix the vote to kick system, friendly fire system, the cancerous roamer meta, the leaving the building issue, or the lighting
>>
>About to release new content, 2 Operators, new weapons & a new map.
>NOPE FUCK THAT GUYS KEEP WAITING!! WERE GONNA FIX SUM SHIT FIRST!!

Why can't they just release the fucking DLC AND fix their garbage? 3 days and they would have released new content. FUCK

FUCK UBISOFT
>>
File: sleeping dog.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping dog.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376657818
>bitch and whine they game has a fuck ton of issues
>okay we will take this time to fix it and delay the new content
>bitch and whine

Eat shit OP.
>>
>>376665006
Just listen to the sound Fuze makes and shoot through the barrier.

If a Castle puts his shit walls on a window I just teamkill him.
>>
>>376665154
>the cancerous roamer meta

Yeah the game would be totally be better if everyone just sat in the objective and held an angle for minutes at a time

git gud
>>
>>376665267
Nothing wrong with fixing their trash.

The problem is that they announce this three days before they were supposed to finally release some new content.
>>
>>376665372
>t. Jager main who bought the game Christmas of last year
>>
>>376665267
Are those doggos going to be ok? They look ded.
>>
File: 1478952057017.png (592KB, 888x456px) Image search: [Google]
1478952057017.png
592KB, 888x456px
>>376659697
>let flaws pile up until it approaches the realm of unplayability including massively embarrassing moments where the esports scene is forced to abandon and restart games in progress due to bugs

brilliant, is there video of this happening? what was the reactions of players/event organizers? what was the response of ubishit?
>>
>>376665372
Someone is bad at the game.
>>
>>376657818
This game was JUSTed the second the announcement trailer aired.

I just want a rainbow six where I can use waypoints and go-codes again and not have to listen to some thirteen year old little shit yell into a microphone
>>
Is Blitz playable yet? I want to enjoy my German goofster again.
>>
>>376665729
Yeah, the person complaining about roamers.
>>376665630
If you can't deal with roamers, its purely your problem amigo.

Would you rather defenders all stay in a nice neat 10x10 box so you don't have to worry about where they are?
>>
I would rather they just make siege 2 and just have a much better game engine and netcode, now that they know the game is successful they probably wouldnt mind putting some more money into development.
>>
File: 1491040934953.png (61KB, 177x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491040934953.png
61KB, 177x200px
>>376662906
>Favela
>OK
>>
>>376665920
Tell me anon, whats wrong with the engine, specifically? I'm sure you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>376665904
Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I can't handle them.
>>
File: 1490463425446.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490463425446.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>376665904
>butt hurt roamer
Fucking kek
>>
> No refunds. :^)

I really think Ubisoft just intentionally tries to be as anti-consumer as possible.
>>
>>376666384
Yeah, I'm totally butthurt about nothing being done about the perfectly fine "meta" of not having to stay within meters of the objective

woe is me, I get to play the game designed in a way I think is good, I'm so butthurt about that
>>
>>376665984
It's House tier. There's nothing fundamentally broken about it but it's not fun
>>
>>376666436
Should have bought it through Steam
>>
File: nopop.jpg (27KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
nopop.jpg
27KB, 184x184px
>>376666759
>nothing fundamentally broken about favela
>>
>>376666436
No refunds for what?

The game?
>>
>>376657818
Paid, not payed. See me after class.
>>
>>376666993
Well, if you announce content, and then say "LOL, WAIT 3 MORE MONTHS" at literally the last second, I think that's pretty shitty.

I mean, I wouldn't take one myself, but, the fact they specifically have a section explaining how they're not going to refund you for them failing to deliver on time in this FAQ is pretty shitty.
>>
>>376666579
Even Ubi has said that the meta is a bit of an issue.
>>
>>376667054
My bad. Paiyed.
>>
>>376657818
Siege was always fucked.
>>
File: 1451945039671.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451945039671.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>376659697
>>376665713
pls respond
>>
>>376667158
>Its "shitty" to not offer refunds because your LITERALLY FREE CONTENT isn't delivered on time
>>
>>376658140
>bug fixing should be celebrated as a feature
Fuck off
>>
>>376667495

Season pass owners who paid to receive operators, which were advertised to arrive in may will not get it until 3 months after the originally set date.

If you ordered a pizza and it arrived 3 months later, and they said "NO REFUNDS, THE DATE WAS ONLY AN APPROXIMATION" you'd probably not be too thrilled either.
>>
>>376667474
I mean, nobody's made a video of it happening to be like "OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS," because it happens often. It happens multiple times a match.

The response of Ubi was like "yeah it's a problem we're trying to fix it," the response of the players is that they get annoyed, and the response of the organizers is just to cut away from the game and talk about some bullshit while the round restarts.
>>
>>376667495
It's not "free" when you offer a way for people to pay for it. That's the name of the game though, if you promise someone a luxury cruise and give them a shitty experience, you're gonna be asked for a refund, it's literally the case for any business where you offer products or services, and it SHOULD be the case.
>>
>3 ENTIRE MONTHS to fix bugs and servers

I'm not too well versed in this kind of stuff, but this seems like a lot of time, what are they doing there?
>>
>>376667727
LMAO
literally season pass holders get shitted on
>KEK
>>
File: 1483488574058.gif (580KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1483488574058.gif
580KB, 267x199px
>fucked over Rainbow Six Siege
>By deciding to fix the most broken parts of it

By golly you figured it out anon
>>
>>376667727
>food analogies

definitely /v/.

The season pass gives you access to all the ops of a year early. Still does.

But thats why I asked if he was talking about refunds for the game or the season pass.
>>
>>376667727
>people who buy DLC get punished
Sounds pretty good to me. Maybe be smarter with your money.
>>
>>376667882

Yeah, but advertising it at a certain date and failing to meet that is a bit shit. I mean, personally, I think they should offer compensation in the form of some weapon skins, or some shit like that, but, yeah.

>>376667857
"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?! PEOPLE PAYING MONEY FOR THE DEVELOPERS TO PRODUCE MORE UPDATES."

K.
>>
>>376667780
Seems like it should be a bigger deal. If an NBA game was going on and the balls kept deflating there'd be a big shitstorm about quality control, rigging, etc.
>>
>>376667854
Absolutely nothing. I bet the real reason is that their new operators are absolutely broken.
>>
>>376668036
It'd be a real problem in the NBA because numerous companies would stand to lose tons of money because the viewership would leave, but the 17 people who watch siege pro league just roll their eyes and say "ubisoft," to each other and wait for it to get fixed.
>>
>>376662039
I just got the game and this has happened to me a few times, is it normal?
>>
File: 1486339330736.jpg (64KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486339330736.jpg
64KB, 500x307px
>mfw people bought a season pass
>>
>>376667894

It was a gift from my girlfriend. I don't really care either way honestly.

More upset about the game being dead for the next 3 months, honestly.
>>
>>376668151
Yes, because the DATA CODES that travel along the internet from their computer to yours have to do just that: TRAVEL. And it doesn't happen instantly.

Welcome to playing games on the internet.
>>
>>376668018
People blindly paying for season passes and DLC is why we're in this shitty fucking state of the industry right now.

I don't care how small or petty it is, watching season pass owners get fucked is entertaining.
>>
>>376667879
This.
>>
So is there going to be any big balance changes during Operation Health or is it going to basically be 3 more months of Velvet Shell?

If it's the latter, I don't know if I can fucking handle that, I already hate this goddamn operation so much.
>>
>>376668070
>Ubi stated not even a month ago the operators were planned to drop within the next week
>suddenly they're not going to release them at all, even though by the sound of it, they were ready to go live

It pertains to the new operators to an extent I'm sure.
>>
>>376657818
Didn't they do something similar with The Division? That game desperately needed it though.

I mean I'm not going to defend them because this shit should have been fixed for launch but at least they are fixing shit. Still a shitty thing to push content back because they released a broken game.
>>
>>376668257
In the Q&A they say they want the changes to the game data to be "minimal" or something like that, so I expect to see a glaz nerf and nothing else.

So basically, yes.
>>
>>376668159
>got the game for half off
>like it a lot
>decide to get the season pass to support devs
Nothing wrong with this.
>>
"Hey, I bought a season pass because I love rainbow six so much!"

"Oh yeah, sorry to say this but we're really going to make an effort to fix everything players complain about, you'll still get it everything but it's going to mean pushing back some content."

"What the fuck, I hate ubi now? Stop fixing my game and give me my content now!"
>>
>>376666152
the lag, the hit boxes, the fact that my body sticks out through a wall revealing my position
>>
File: kek.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>376668018
>Buying into a game Ubisoft pushed aside for The Division and Far cry.
all the evidence is there buddy, Ubisoft only put around 20 Million to fund and develop this piece of shit and plastered Tom Clancy's name on it.
>Insane shop filled of shit
>Constantly being baited to buy the other currency.
>dated graphics (Turn off all the blurs and you'll see how the game really looks)
>netcode just as bad as any other call of duty multiplayer.
>>
>>376668479

"Hey, you bought the season pass to support us".

"Sorry we failed in what we said we'd bring you at the time we'd bring you it, given the trust you put in us, this was a mistake."

"Have some free R6 credits or some other stupid shit so you'll shut up".
>>
File: 1486713943402.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486713943402.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>376668319
Fuck.
>>
>>376668319
I dont even understand why he got a buff in the first place, he already had a high powered sniper rifle with an 4x scope.
>>
>>376668617

Okay, well, if you hate siege so much you don't want it to be updated, you can go back to playing CSGO.

After all, that doesn't have a shop filled with shit, bad graphics, nor bait you into buying keys or anything.
>>
>>376668319
I think what they said was they want an easy way to undo changes they already made.

I'd be really pissed if Glaz gets nerfed. He of all operators does not need it. If they fix the smoke in this game it'd be perfectly fine.
>>
>>376657818
...so they're fixing the game before adding more new content? what's the issue?
>>
>>376669012
People already paid for the content.
>>
File: 1494447065182.jpg (33KB, 351x523px) Image search: [Google]
1494447065182.jpg
33KB, 351x523px
>>376659446
Ubisoft could pay me to play their games and I would still shit on them. You are acting like those wifes who get beat by their husbands and defend them.
>>
>>376669052
yeah they paid for a not-broken game before they paid for the season pass, so there's still a definite priority system going on here
>>
>>376669012
The issue is they waited so long to actually start fixing things, and now it's interfering with content they promised would be in the game but now apparently won't.

It's all a big sham, 3 months will come and go and nothing will be fixed.
>>
>>376665904
roaming (and countering roaming a.k.a. flanking) is actually very indicative of skill because you would literally be using the map to your advantage

as opposed to just sitting still in a room
>>
>>376669178
>buy ubisoft game
>buy not-broken game

Pick one.
>>
>>376669224
I have a feeling you're samefagging, but either way, you're implying that there isn't skill involved in staying in the objective and using the knowledge of the map THAT way.

I've done both, and roaming is far easier than holding down the room successfully. Tak from that what you will.
>>
>>376669439
yes it's easier, I have nothing against players who choose to sit still in the objective, but I don't like doing it myself.
frankly, holding down the room from inside is just asking to get picked off.
>>
>>376668617
>dated graphics
Who fucking cares? Nobody on /v/ should give a flying fuck about graphics
>netcode just as bad as any other call of duty multiplayer.
Which in part at least is getting fixed with the update
>>
>>376669178
The game was in no condition to warrant needing 3 months of no added content. Even so, they've had a year and a half before today to fix this shit but instead they added rubber duck charms and Tron masks.
>>
>>376667879
They fucked it over by letting the game get to this point, where they can't even release new content without making things worse.
>>
>>376669552
>Which in part atleast is getting fixed with the update
let me stop you and myself there, if thats true and it resolves the shitty meta the game has turned into, I will happily go back and give another try.
>Who fucking cares about graphics
Of course I give a fuck its a AAA game.
>>
File: IMG_20170511_185620.jpg (198KB, 1076x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_185620.jpg
198KB, 1076x510px
HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

ppppffffttttttHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>376657818
FUCK UBISOFT
>FUCK UBISOFT
FUCK UBISOFT
>FUCK UBISOFT
FUCK UBISOFT
>FUCK UBISOFT
FUCK UBISOFT
>FUCK UBISOFT

ONLY GOOD GAME TO COME OUT IN THE LAST 3 YEARS AND THEY FUCK IT UP
>>
>>376668479
Except were not getting everything. They're not releasing a whole map and season content. Maps and operators in this game are basically a necessity after playing so much of the same shit.
>>
>>376670765
KEK
>>
It's all a matter of how well they improve and fix the issues in the game.

Personally I'm all for them taking a break from shitting new ops into the game to fix the junk that's been making the game so screwy. Client sided debris and smoke? better servers for better hit reg? Finally fixing all the bugs like the Hibana gadget bug that's STILL present? Shit, sign me up, while they're at it maybe do a good balance and improvement pass on ops we already have.

That all being said, it IS Ubisoft, who knows how much they'll actually fox or improve.
>>
>>376670765
I don't get the joke, or are you just having an autistic sperg attack?
>>
>>376668151
Yeah. Been nicknamed "Peekers advantage."
>>
>>376672098
>were not adding any new content, and putting full focus on fixing the game
>except micro transactions!
>don't forget to buy the Samurai bundle and Rubber ducky charm collection from the Rainbow six store :^)
>>
I think this game is utter dogshit due to bugs, glitches, and just a lack of direction. It sounds good though. Hoping it is actually the competitive shooter it aimed to be instead of this meme shit it currently is.
>>
File: GetCucked.jpg (66KB, 994x617px) Image search: [Google]
GetCucked.jpg
66KB, 994x617px
>>376672098
let me explain in a more literal language.
>Our shop will remain open during this this period and we will still be implementing skins and cosmetics for characters which you could purchase with the other currency.
>Kek literally cucked.
>>
>>376659446
>$60 dollars at launch with a season pass for what amounts to an MP focused game with limited content
>spend that year half assing the upkeep of said game
>after the game is out a year sell ANOTHER season pass for the next year
>not even halfway into the new "season" they realize that the mounting embarrassments having attention drawn to them that they brought on themselves by pushing e-sports
>cut out promised content so you can try and save face

They had plenty of time to fix this garbage. They shit their pants two years ago but are changing their pants only now because more people are complaining about the smell.
>>
File: 1489635135120.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489635135120.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>376672414
>>376672524
>We will still be making items for the game that neither change or effect anything about the game. Oh by the way 80% of these things can be purchased with in game currency.

Oh lordy, how will we ever live. You realize that art assets have nothing to do with the game development, and has nothing to do with the development of the game from a technical standpoint right? Meaning it's not slowing anything down regardless, you man babies will whine about anything, no one makes you spend any extra money on the game. Keep crying.
>>
>>376657818
and they wanted to go LOL way of releasing characters fuckers wanted 50 characters LOL

http://www.pcgamer.com/why-rainbow-six-siege-wont-have-new-game-modes-aims-for-50-100-operators-instead/

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH laugh with me HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
>>
>>376672414
I bought the rubber ducks, why does that matter? It cost me like 20k renown.
>>
>>376668159
>>376668373
Literally me.

I paid $20 for a game I put 100 hours into in the first month. I bought the season pass and a month booster because it feels great to play.

Then I realized all these issues weren't flukes and got sad.
>>
Why are people upset about this? The game has had bugs forever, I'm glad they are going to finally put some time into addressing them instead of just adding more problems.
>>
>>376668617
>>Insane shop filled of shit
90% of the stuff in the shop can be bought with in game currency.

What do you have to say about that.
>>
>>376672985
Good goy, buy more charms and helmets!

So you're telling me the people who design and make the maps and operators are the same people who run maintenance on the servers, fix universal bugs, and all that?
>>
>>376673425
They are the revolving door shitters, they got the game and liked it when they got it bought the season pass then realized they were actually trash at playing, now they are the population influx that piles in for a week when new content comes out so they just want a reason to bitch about the game.
>>
>>376673482
What are you saying? You seem to be arguing for and against the same thing.

The charms and helmets and shit are just money dumps for when you have all the operators but still want the meaningful feeling of purchasing operators as progression. If you have a problem with that good news, no cosmetic makes you better and a lot make you a great deal worse and more obvious (Jagers FLAMING ORANGE HELMET).

And yeah, the people who make maps, the people who do texture work, the server techs, and the content developers, and the bug fixers, and the QA people, are all different.

Making a map and running a server are two wildly different things.
>>
>>376672985
Yeah, but they need to model, and add the content into the game which can't make it any easier on the people trying to rebuild the game from the ground up
>>
>>376673752
No one, not Ubisoft or anyone else, said they were doing a full rebuild of the game. They're just focusing on fixing bugs and improving servers.
>>
>>376673708
You don't need a reason to bitch about this game. Ubisoft supplies them every week.
>>
>>376673723
So then why is the server and bug fixing cutting into the time spent making the content? I understand not shipping the new content l, but halting ALL progress?
>>
>>376657818
>because reasons.
>>>reddit
>>
>>376673425

>people stupid enough to think these bugs are going to get fixed in three months
>when they've had two years to do it
>>
>>376673482
>waaaaah, stop using renown to buy cosmetics waaaaaah
But why? What else am I going to do with It?

No retard I'm saying there is an absolutely obvious difference between releasing new content with new mechanics and releasing purely cosmetic dongles and skins. How fucking dense are you kid? You know this board is 18+ right?
>>
>>376658665
>I knew people would respond to my retarded logic with actual reasons why it's retarded
Wow. That sure is impressive.
How about you stop being such a beta faggot and slurping Ubi's cock so much.
>>
>>376673964
Hey mam, I get it, Ubisoft and all, but if they are saying they legit want to take some time aside to do it over releasing more bullshit, sure why not, go for it.
>>
I'm still waiting for the game to go 85% off on steam,
then i can finally buy and play it.
>>
>>376673804
Then why is superficial content treated differently than actual content
>>
>>376673425
Because they're retarded, and think that fixing bugs and hit reg issues can be done in a weekend. Of course if Ubisoft fucks up and doesn't do at least 75% of the bug-fixing and house-keeping that they've promised, then it's fair to start a shitstorm. But the fact is that they're sitting down and attempting to fix some core issues with the game.

If ubisoft really didn't give a fuck, they would just launch all the content as usual and ignore the bugs that have persisted.
>>
>>376673886
Especially content that was supposed to come out or at least be revealed in 2 weeks. I agree its fishy as fuck. But they're not remaking the game.
>>
>>376673427
> 25000 for a helmet
Fucking KEK
thats some f2p shit
>>
File: (You).gif (491KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
491KB, 500x282px
>>376674063
>BUT I WANT NEW STUFF!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WAAAAANT IIIIIT!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH, PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH ME ARE JUST STUUUUPID WAAAAAAAAH, GIVE ME NEW STUFF NOW!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY WANT TO FIX THINGS, THESE BIG DOO DOO HEADS SAID I WAS GONNA GET STUFF.

(You)
>>
>>376674150
Because superficial content, as you said, is superficial.

look, heres a dummy example of real code

name = Charm 1
desc = Its a charm
texture = charm1
model = charm1

Get one guy doing textures and models, and one guy doing basic bitch braindead coding, and one guy putting it in the store. 3 people doing light work can run a cosmetic shop.

Running dozens of servers is much more difficult and requires more people with more experience.
>>
>>376674203
Exactly, I'm really hoping it will help the over all quality of life for the game, I'm more excited about this then I was for the new ops honestly.
>>
>>376664398
Cpu at 100% right? Try capping your fps and setting sieges priority to high in task manager
>>
File: file.png (686KB, 955x846px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
686KB, 955x846px
>>376674379
>p2w
>competitive advantage gained from an orange helmet

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>I troled u
>>
>>376674468
You are wasting your time, retards just want to complain about shit they don't understand.
>>
>>376674737
I appreciate that they want to complain since every fucking time I play at least once I run into retarded hispanics with insane ping playing 3 speeds and it reminds me why this game has so many complaints.

But cosmetics aren't even on my list.
>>
File: 1474636003496.jpg (49KB, 794x760px) Image search: [Google]
1474636003496.jpg
49KB, 794x760px
>>376674716
>>
>>376659623
Have you never seen the patchnotes, they have been changing things they have the power to do without re-writing parts of the game.

Now they are going to make big changes
>>
>>376674468
Doesn't explain why shit that was already finished couldn't have been added
>>
>>376657818
>2k17
>trusting ubisoft to fix anything
Everyone who agrees that missing out on content is the right choice, is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>376674963
It doesn't but I can take a stab at it.

Because Hibana is STILL FUCKING BROKEN and you can STILL GET KNIFED THROUGH MIRAS WINDOWS WHEN THEY'RE CLOSED.

Releasing new gameplay content means maintaining and fixing it for the next cycle. Instead of putting half their resources into that and half into fixing the major issues the game has, they decided to piss off everyone but probably save the game from self destructing under the weight of its own bugs.
>>
>>376674916
Yeah but "huehuehue they r still making cosmetics tho" is the only argument retards have against this. I don't understand it, I think>>376673708 got it right.
>>
>>376674468
Are you one of those people that actually supports microtransactions? Why are you defending ubisoft? All this shit could've been avoided if they were a competent dev, and now the consumers need to pay for it.

>Oh, but we need to make sure we're still pumping out cosmetic items, because we still need to mske our money!

Fuck off.
>>
>>376674963
Its not finished tho, they are a small team working on it as they go.

Thankfully ubisoft hasn't thrown loads of people at this or they'd want a bigger push for paid content and would rather not stop making money on dlc stuff and work on game health.

The fact the dev team is small is why this game is good and working well in its 2nd year
>>
>>376674063
I don't pay for DLC, so this change is literally only a positive for me. Get fucked.
>>
>>376675289
It was to be released in 2 weeks.
>>
>muh bugs
Am I the only one who thinks the game plays out perfectly fine?
>>
>>376675535
They didn't make up their minds to do this today.
>>
>>376675212
It's not the only argument. The big thing here is that this whole mess happened because they fucked around for almost 2 years instead of fixing their game, and now they need to cancel content plans to fix it, which doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>376675570
No because when the game first released my shots actually landed where I aimed them and didn't require me to shoot around my opponents head to try and "out guess" where they're going to strafe to get a headshot I'm not even aiming for.
>>
>>376675570
It's serviceable, but still janky as hell and lacking a lot of polish. When your top competition is Overwatch and CSGO, you need to step it up to their level of polish.
>>
>>376657818
I didn't think I'd find a content sustenance plan more retarded than Destiny's Crucible, but Ubisoft really just takes the cake
>>
File: 1461519081745.png (116KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1461519081745.png
116KB, 501x585px
>>376661896
You know, one would think.

That in this day and age these "professionals". These people are hired specifically to make a product.

Assuming even a small crew you'd have:
Concept Artist
Modeler
Animator
Texture Artist
Audio Engineer
Voice Actor
Coder
Manager/Idea guy

A concept artist and texture artist could almost be the same guy.
Technically you could have modeler and animator as the same guy, but mostly not the case.

Ultimately though these are all individual jobs each guy "specialist" in his or her field and they are PAYED to go to an office. Sit down in front of their work station and then WORK.

Day 1: Hammer out a concept piece and potential kit. 2 days MAX.
Two Weeks modeling, two weeks texturing/Rigging/Animating.
Meanwhile, the coder/audio engineer should be using a per-existing foundation work for adding in character, and a voice actor getting their lines.

I'm being very generous in saying Two weeks, in reality it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 days to do either of those parts. And if we're talking 2 characters to be released then once modeling is done and it's sent off to texturing/animating he can get to work on the second character. Even including sending it back to modeling to be touched up.

Makes me sick thinking of games costing millions of dollars and turning out looking like utter trash. Koreans pump out 30 grind feasts a month with quality above AAA titles. A buncha slavs with wrenches make the witcher. And we have to deal with shit shows like fallout 4.
>>
>>376675647
No buy I have to assume they were pretty damn near close to being done, if not ready to make it go gold. After Velvet shell, they probably began work immediately, then decided to do this stunt, and now that 2.5 months of time after Velvet Shell was all for nothing
>>
File: 159183819191.jpg (35KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
159183819191.jpg
35KB, 480x385px
>3 months
Give me a fucking break ubishit

Velvet shell was back in february, right? That's nearly half a fucking year without releasing any new contact

God dammit
>>
>go on ubisoft website
>put in age as 1 1 1889
>lets me in

I don't give a shit OP.
>>
>>376675958
*Content.

Fuck I can't believe I've been saving up for nothing
>>
This game was really good at first but it gets a bit repetitive
the kind of thing you can come back to and enjoy once a month or so
I don't know how there are people who seriously play it every day and don't play much else
>>
>>376657818
Shit this is good news for me. I love siege's gameplay. Only problem is the technical issues. I'd much rather they fix that shit than make DLC
>>
>the state of season pass owners right now
>>
>>376660652
Siege isn't close to unplayable. If it was there wouldn't be such a healthy playerbase in its second year.
>>
>>376676223
I feel bad for all the Polish dudes that bought the game and now the polish season has been removed, the map cancelled, and the operators split between the two other seasons.
>>
>Bought the Season pass a bit after launch because the DLC operators were a straight upgrade at the time
>They want me to buy another one for year two
>Quit playing the game instead
>>
>>376676121
it's kind of a thing you binge on
sometimes all you're in the mood for is styling on some niggas through small peepholes
>>
>>376675570
When I play, everything is perfectly fine. I don't know if I'm playing a different game than others, if they all live in fucking south America, or if they're just hyperbolizing all of the issues with the game.

When I hear "it's unplayable" I laugh because I know it's not true 9 times out of 10.
>>
>Valve gets away with endlessly delaying a new operation
>inspired Ubisoft to do the same when they realized they simply could
it's all gaben's fucking fault
>>
>>376661438
Y2S2 is operation health
>>
>>376674716
>f2p
>f2p
>f2p
Can you read? and I speak of the price
>>
File: 1494127648579.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1494127648579.gif
479KB, 434x444px
Why is ubisoft so fucking incompetent
All the games look great the worlds look cool the animations are amazing, but it always has a bazillion bugs to where its unplayable.
>>
>>376675227
I don't support or hate it. I don't care and I don't obsess over them on 4chan. Faggioli. Stop trying to find a target in every person you talk to it doesn't make you anything but a jaded cunt.
>>
>>376676542
its not f2p though. the game costs money.
>>
File: 1478839249593.jpg (54KB, 395x476px) Image search: [Google]
1478839249593.jpg
54KB, 395x476px
>>376676379
>tfw bought season pass mainly because of GROM
>>
>>376676556
because gamers are like battered housewives that keep coming back
>>
>>376675958
T-theres always new headgear and skins! We'll continue to pump all that out for you!
>>
File: no shit sherlock.jpg (48KB, 625x375px) Image search: [Google]
no shit sherlock.jpg
48KB, 625x375px
>>376676618
if it costs money then why the fuck does a helmet cost 25k?
>>
>>376677276
Because the fuck else are you going to spend renown on at end game?
>>
>>376677276
wait let me correct that
>27000 renown which is more then a dlc operator
this is why games feel so dead now, these free2play aspects have drenched our game and have locked away cosmetics.
>unlocking a skin in siege feels like shit and no longer an accomplishment.
>27k for a helmet that'll get you headshotted more then average.
>>
>>376677558
>>376677276
>the irrelevant money sink cosmetics cost more than the gameplay relevant playable operators/heroes

>this is a bad thing

>content should cost more than cosmetics

Explain yourself.
>>
>>376677558
I bought the Buck Ski mask anyway because fuck you you're gonna look at me wearing a ski mask when I kill you
>>
>>376678212
You would rather grind for a skin or helmet instead of actually unlocking through challenges and ranking up?
>>
File: RainbowSix_2017-05-11_23-41-25.png (86KB, 900x863px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowSix_2017-05-11_23-41-25.png
86KB, 900x863px
>>376678606
Nigga do you even play Siege?
>>
File: kek.jpg (63KB, 654x378px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
63KB, 654x378px
>>37667860
Let me go more into detail.
I'd rather spend hours getting 1000 headshots for a tiger skin and feeling like a pro then wasting that time collecting in game currency for that tiger skin. unless you've played any shooter like call of duty or battlefield 3/4 you'd understand what I mean.
>>
>>376679120
That's a particularly meaningless example since most kills in Siege are headshots and if you aren't aiming for the head then you're probably getting killed a lot.
>>
>>376678428
You're really stupid.
>>
Which good DLC ops are least likely to get nerfed? I've got 50000 to burn and I haven't bought any dlc ops yet.
>>
>>376679820
Wake up anon they just said no content changes for 3 months.

The answer is none of them.

What is your playstyle?
>>
>>376680301
On attack, I prefer Sledge and Thatch for the coop and big plays. Sledges nades are also nice, I occasionally solo as him to set up on a blind spot if we've got a strong frontline group.

On Defense I like to set up in a blind spot overlooking where they're most likely to breach from. Typically I use Castle, Smoke, and Mute. I run Doc if 3 people are camping objective.
>>
>>376679820
They're all pretty good except capitao and, after 2 nerfs, blackbeard.
>>
>>376679820
Frost or valkery for defense

Buck and capitao seem to be very stable and I can see a blackbeard buff in the future.

Hibana might get nerfed because just like ash rushers like to use her
>>
>>376680695
>capitao
I haven't played since before the weebs dropped. Wasn't capitao great? What happened to him?
>>
>>376680695
I'm gonna disagree with Blackbeard there since he's an auto pick in proleague and at PRETTY MUCH ANY LEVEL he's guaranteed to get at least one kill.

He's not Glaz but you can only have one glaz.
>>
How does bug fixing put the balancing and map content behind? They're different people working on different things in the team. Unless they really want their map designers and artists begin programming for some reason.
>>
>>376680993
He was never really that great
>>
>>376680654
1. Buck is Sledge but with a shotgun ability instead of a sledgehammer. He can do what sledge does on ceilings. His DMR is great and his rifle is good but has bad recoil.

2. If you like to ambush roam then Frost, Valk, and Caveria all satisfy that. Caverias SPAS-15 is stupid good fun with a laser pointer. Frost traps let you know at the very least that someone just jumped in since they have to shoot it, and at best get you a free injure. Valk obviously has god tier cameras that let you plan ahead and run out on people when they're coming up.
>>
>>376679621
siege doesn't require skill and yes you pointed that out, but games like call of duty and battlefield do. which is why I used it as an example. here lets see if this one fits your criteria.
>get 250 knife kills with jager to unlock said item.
wouldn't you rather do that?
>>
>>376681262
They don't want to adjust game data at all because they want to have a steady platform to begin fixing all the bugs on.

They can't make a new level because the level design team is going to go back and change old levels for balance.
>>
>>376680993
He was great then they took away his grenades and nerfed his guns. Now he's arguably the worst 3 speed operator.
>>
>>376681225
After his recent nerf his shield only stops 2-3 low power shots to the head
>>
>>376681485
You only need to stop one to win and you get two shields.

You're thinking of drones, not operators heads. They're for blindly entering a room.
>>
>>376681485
How many shots did it take before his nerf?
>>
>>376681656
Around 30.
>>
Maybe they'kll get a bloody chat history on PC finally.
>>
>>376681542
But when that's the whole point of operator?
>>
>>376680301
>>376680695
>>376680764
>>376681386
Thanks for the tips, I'm thinking Buck for attack and I'm still debating my defense choices between Valk and Frost.
>>
>>376681693
are you fucking serious? I remember first encountering him.
>Looking at a window from the corner
>its opened and someone is coming down
>what the fuck is that
>see glass infront merged with the gun
>shoot a whole clip of 9mm
>see blood but no kill
>get killed by two shots
It was so cancer.
>>
>>376681774
Exactly, that's why they should take him back to the drawing board.
>>
>>376681656
At his launch he could take a shit ton, then he got merged to 2 shields, each taking like 15ish bullets to break. Now it's 2 shields that break after 2 shots maybe from weaker guns.
>>
>>376681856
Was bad design since he had complete safety shooting from the corner of a window prior to nerfs.
>>
>>376658524
>hey we are going to sacrifice money for higher tick rates, better servers, and better tech support

Based Siege
Is this Ubisoft's last fuck you to Vivendi before they get bought out? I hope the madmen give away another video game as a finally goodbye.
>>
>>376681774
To get a free shot in a fight. Not to be invulnerable. Watch old operator videos on how to play him to see how terrible it was.

He's still an autopick for any decent team. Nerfbeard is just shitters crying that their ezmode was taken away (like Glaz is now)
>>
>>376681920
he still does m8
>>
>>376682002
He shouldn't be invulnerable, but he shouldn't be back to just a slow recruit after just a couple shots.
>>
>>376682135
Too bad I guess.

If you can't get at least one kill as blackbeard every time you pick him it isn't the operators fault.
>>
>>376682002
After his first nerf it was just shitters crying because they don't know how to fucking avoid windows.
>>
>>376682321
People will be saying the same shit in 6 months when glaz is nerfed

>ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS AVOID THE SMOKE AND GLAZ IS EZ COPPER 4 FAGS RUINING THE GAME

guarantee it
>>
>>376659454
and OW still have shit balance

oh also compare how much content OW got added since 2016 May vs Siege

Siege received 8 new characters and 5 new maps since 2016 May, i doubt OW reaches half of that.
>>
>>376682317
>too bad I guess
Where was that mentality before he got nerfed again?
>>
>>376682508
>avoid the smoke
>get behind a wall and wait for him to come into the room with a smoke and shoot everyone.
>>
>>376681790
Buck's one of the best characters in the game period
>>
>>376682508
Because it's true. If you can't deal with a fucking blackbeard in a window, or a Glaz in a cloud of smoke, you should have no say in what needs to be nerfed or fixed.

Git gud.
>>
>>376682684
cry all you want he's still getting shit on after the bugfix season
>>
>>376682684
blackbeard players usually have tunnel vision and will die to pistol shots from the side but naturally you have to know the map enough to know where to flank him from, occasionally that means jumping outside.

no competent players pick glaz.
>>
>>376682772
Where's your proof? Maybe you need to just get better at the game instead of crying at everything that kills you.
>>
>>376682852
>literally everyone from casuals to pros saying he's OP
>the two top teams in the world both got there because they adapted to the glaz meta
you don't have to believe me for him to get nerfed

i'll keep picking him, you'll keep picking him, then he'll get nerfed and we'll go to the new OP operator
>>
>>376658140
Fixing your servers in an online shooter is something we should expect not bow to them for. Oh thanks master unisoft for taking 3 months to finally fix your dhitty game
>>
File: pick rate before buff.png (904KB, 1773x775px) Image search: [Google]
pick rate before buff.png
904KB, 1773x775px
>>376682837
>no competent players pick glaz.
>>
>>376682837
>2017
>Nerfbeard
>needing to flank him

lol his shield from 2 shots he is a fucking joke at this point
>>
>>376658842
First of all quake wasn't a mess and more importantly PEOPLE ALREADY PAID FOR THIS CONTENT
>>
>>376683187
nope
they paid for 7 day early access to the operators. the actual content is free to everyone
>>
>>376682983
Doesn't change the fact that you're just bad at the game
>>
>>376683281
the fuck does that have to do with anything

post your profile
>>
>>376682983
what did you mean by this?

>>376682983
well kudos to them for adapting!
frankly it's about time smoke grenades were good for something.
>>
>>376683391
People who are bad complain about things good people know how to deal with.
>>
>>376683547
so.. the entire pro scene uses glaz.. but he must be bad because bronze 2 Anonymous can deal with him on 4chan

this is the power of autism.
>>
>>376659557
Ranked is still in beta
>>
File: 1470858671526.jpg (34KB, 450x414px) Image search: [Google]
1470858671526.jpg
34KB, 450x414px
>>376683547
How do you deal with glaz smoking up the entire area and shooting your while you can't see shit? How do you deal with the firerate of his gun + damage in close quarters? You're a fucking retard
>>
>>376683718
by not camping in one place
>>
>>376683718
Do you know what it's like to have your scope on in close quarters as Glaz?

Do you know how easy to easy to see through smoke even without Heat vision?

Or how about how easy it is to set up Jager traps to destroy his smokes, or reinforced walls to force him to come through a specific entrance, or how much kick he gets for every bullet you put into him first?

Didn't think so faggot. gitgud
>>
>>376683991
good thing literally every team brings smokes on thermite and ash to burn the ADS
>>
>>376676492
CSGO is a $15 game. This a $60 game with 2 season passes that cost.
>>
>>376660331
Fixing your game 2 years after release is a privilege we should be so grateful thank you master ubisoft
>>
File: IMG_20170327_234650.jpg (220KB, 1275x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_234650.jpg
220KB, 1275x710px
>>376684148
>I'm just gonna sit in here and let the enemy team throw projectiles into the room

God you're fucking shit at this game
>>
>>376684345
an extra $60
>>
>>376683718
>using glaz's scope in close quarters
What are you, retarded?
>>
>>376657818
>No content for 3 more months

THIS GAME WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>Siege cucks getting cucked by Ubisoft
>I'm over here playing infinite numbers of custom maps in CS:GO (a game that cost a mere $15) while I wait for Gaben to release a new operation.

Lmao, nice game you have there.
>>
>>376684556
Don't forget to buy more crates and play the same maps for 5 years in glitchy lobbies with hacking ruskies.
>>
>>376684496
so what is it, do you hipfire?
I personally use the pistol.
>>
>>376684496
>not using the scope at all times

>>376683991
come on dude get out of bronze and deal with glaz in diamond. he's broken
>>
>>376684391
>I'm going to run out and challenge glaz to oh no i'm dead
anon i'm gonna play video games and you're gonna keep trying to convince anyone that your feces does not produce odor.
>>
>>376684723
Using the sniper scope in close quarters is a great way to get yourself killed. The zoom is too much for how short the distance is.

You need to use attachment sights or your pistol in close quarters.
>>
>>376684676
Lol nice projecting faggot. Your game doesn't even have custom servers or game modes, there's literally nothing to keep you interested.
>>
>>376665267
>Decide into the second year of the game to finally fix shit

Yeah, no. Fixing shit is ALWAYS first priority. Ubisoft were greedy jews and wanted to push content first, and now they realized their growth is going negative because they ignored the issues and people are fed up with it.
>>
>>376684854
>run out
I don't think I'd be in that room in the first place
and in case you're wondering, we're two people
>>
>>376658842

Anybody who actually enjoys and cares about the game will actually appreciate what Ubi is doing here, I I hate those french faggots as much as the next guy.

I was looking forward to the new OPs, but the reality of it is the OPs aren't even what makes the game as fun and addicting as it is, its the gameplay/gunplay, which is great but flawed. And they are going to fix those flaws.

Should they have done it already? Fuck yeah. Should have been done before release.

Buuuuuut, thos eof us that have a brain and didn't waste money on DLC will be able to just use this time to store up the 50k in renown to buy the new OPs when they release, if people somehow don't already have that.
>>
File: 1494115243454.jpg (51KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494115243454.jpg
51KB, 604x340px
>>376684836
>>376684854
I can't even tell if you guys are trolling anymore or if you're just this bad/misinformed
>>
>>376668479
>Fixing your game after years is something we should applaud ubi for while ranked is still in beta

Kys
>>
File: eternal polacy.png (62KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
eternal polacy.png
62KB, 828x626px
>>376661430
like anything would ever happen in one, no Muslims in Poland so no terrorism for operators to stop
>>
>>376685049
I don't care about new maps or operators, frankly.
it's good that they're trying to fix things.

we really need some quality of life changes to the UI that help you communicate with your team better.

remember that website they have with map you can draw on? who actually fucking uses that?
why not put that in the game?
>>
>>376657818
Jesus why are they so incompetent with these kinds of things?
>>
>>376685287
>tfw they're Russian terrorists
>>
>>376685474
>why not put that in the game?
It bothers me so much that all the load screens are tab out tier.
>>
>>376684836
>using the scope at all times
Confirmed silver.
>>
File: poland strong.png (455KB, 617x590px) Image search: [Google]
poland strong.png
455KB, 617x590px
>>376685742
that would just be war
>>
>>376685474

I mean Ill gladly take some new OPs and maps, but Im not really in a hurry for them.

But I AM in a hurry for them to fix their shit, for sure. If Im with a good ranked team and we wanna stick together I need to not have any matchmaking issues split us up and risk getting stuck with fucknut shitters. All the Uplay integration sucks dick, I cant even tell when Ive gotten a message in-game. Challenges sometimes not letting you track them for whatever reason. Just all kinds of shit, Im sure I dont have to list them since you play the game.

And Ive never even heard of that map thing, so thats how useless that is. Why ISNT that in the game? Like in ranked, let people pull out of their drone in prep, and have the map there, that you can scribble on. People might draw dicks, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>376685810
Most people do know, if you aren't using his scope then you are out of position desu. There are very few instances when glad should not have his scope up
>>
>>376685802
>>376685474
I could go for a call out wheel that changes depending on who you have on your team, and a better marker system.
>>
>>376657818
>caring about anything ubisoft related

neck yourself my dude :)
>>
>>376685987
I meant this.
https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/whiteboard/landing.aspx

I mean with this in the game at least you can illustrate where you're going to go at the beginning of the match, even if you lone wolf.

it at least would give you something to do other than staring at your teammates' horrible loadouts and stupid-looking skins
>>
>>376685989
Most Glaz's know that even with smoke and infra red sight, the zoom is too great to be helpful in close quarters and around tight corners, which is why if you're using Glaz that way, you're not using him right.
>>
>>376685049
>those of us that don't have jobs and didn't waste money on DLC

FTFY
>>
>>376686160
If you know the maps and the team, there's no need for that.
>>
>>376661265
so there will be 2 polish ops released in 2018 but no fucking map? are they fucking retarded or something? If that's the case i won't spend more money on this game.
>>
>>376657818
why do you faggots care about shitty games

sage
>>
File: 1482555836030.jpg (446KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1482555836030.jpg
446KB, 1024x1820px
>>
>>376682675
This is bait.

Real talk for noobs: buck is the worst character in the game since he has no gadget, bad stats and a gun with insane recoil with no added benefit.
>>
>>376689161
in a game where the primary way of winning is killing someone, the last thing you would want to do is depend on gadgets instead of your gun.

well, he has grenades.
>>
>>376689263
Gadgets don't kill people they make people easier to kill. It would help if his guns were even worth using anyways, rifle is poop and Glaz and Blackbeard exist for DMR usage.
>>
>canceling a map
really ubisoft?
this game needs more maps than anything else.
>>
>Be full of yourself and keep releasing season passes on release
>Have to shell out garbage when your game does shitty because you're obligated to
>>
>>376682852
Not him but you're clueless. Every pro and high rank player agrees that glaz needs a change. You trying to be smug just makes you look clueless
>>
>>376658842
Quake had custom maps and tons of mods that added new guns you cocksucker.
>>
>>376686695

>hi im a shill who buy any trash dlc that comes out and love season passes because i have a job

wasting money is still wasting money even if you have a lot of it
>>
>>376689161

Buck is good for breaching with quick follow up, and part of his breaching kit are his grenade.

youre just bad
>>
Eh, I don't mind. I have never used Jackal and Mira a handful of times. I wish we got a little somethin to hold us over though.
>>
>>376661592
interesting, since the netcode of siege is terrible but at the same time its a really demanding game because of all the destruction
>>
>Poland will no longer have a dedicated season
Beta uprising when?
>>
>>376676621
>>376676379
Same. I was looking forward to cheeki breeki on that polish map.
>>
>>376689659
>t. Shitter
>>
File: 1489042484437.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1489042484437.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>>376692001
>tfw they scrapped Poland and not SK because Koreans probably make up a large chunk of their Asian playerbase
>>
This is an outtrage.
Poland should immediately threaten to leave the EU unless they force Ubisoft to reconsier.
>>
Yeserday I got kicked twice from ranked due to Ubi servers shitting themselves, got into a match with a squad of faggots with purpousefully >200 ping that only picked 1 Speed, a critical Thermite charge not detonating and losing us the game and the usual faggotry with peeker's advantage. I'd say these are good news.
>>
>>376661417
For Honor could have been something great, but Ubisoft has to be the worst company for it.
>>
>>376690908
It's not actually a waste of money though.

I have a job. I trade my time for money so I can live on my own and do what I want in the time I have remaining.

In that time I don't feel like grinding to have characters in a game so I pay a small amount to get them. Everyone else can get them normally.
>>
poles are pretty pissed off because they cancelled the GROM map
>>
>>376657818
I literally don't have a problem with this. In fact, I wish more games did this. Big updates every once in a while that just fix things, add quality of life things, optimize shit, etc? Keep the game spry.

If you need a constant drip-feed of DLC shit to keep you playing, the game probably isn't very good.
>>
>>376693121
For honor is a shit
>>
>>376694342
Yeah I love it when I buy a videogame that is NOT IRONICALLY LITERALLY broken full of hackers and server crashing glitches (hanging in the eternal limbo of a black screen pre-game anyone?) and it doesn't get better or stay at the same level, it rapidly degrades with every update new balance and coding errors are ignored DESPITE being told they were fixed and then finally being told by the company I bought the game from that part of the promised game will no longer be given because they are busy fixing the things they ARE NOT FIXING, FUCK YOU UBISHIT
>>
>>376659794
________no________
>>
>>376668237
>implying
https://youtu.be/vBZj4c_j9Qs?t=306
>>
File: 1418954483071.jpg (45KB, 604x339px) Image search: [Google]
1418954483071.jpg
45KB, 604x339px
>>376657818
>that people already payed for
Yall deserve every second of it desu my dude
>>
File: Ubisoft.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ubisoft.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>
>>376657818
who cares about this sjw shit
>>
>>376696378
Hey at least they did battle eye
>>
>>376697874
>sjw
???
>>
>>376698354
>muh battleye
glorified piece of shit from arma that didn't make any difference at all.
>>
>>376698425
>50% of special forces are women
how is it not sjw?
>>
>>376699027
lol
>>
>>376699027
thought you were actually going to give me an actual reason fag
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.