[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1491799692672.png (206KB, 348x441px) Image search: [Google]
1491799692672.png
206KB, 348x441px
Literally what went wrong?
>>
>>376657625
They turned it into a MOBA with three (THREE (3)) races.
>>
>>376657625
They "innovated" again just like they did with DoW 2.
>>
>>376657625
I actually liked it, but the only 1 mode sucks. Plus grinding for hero levels against the computer is slow and boring. Once last stand is out and more modes/factions. Plus an expansion with a campaign like dark crusade/soulstorm, then this could be the best DoW.
>>
>>376657625

It just didn't appeal to a "wide audience" even though the devs meant to make a game for "wider audiences".
>>
>>376657625
Literally everything.
>>
>>376658468
DoW2 was basically a MOBA too.
>>
relic are arrogant fucks.
they think they're some kind of prodigy studio, feel like god's gift to gaming, and that all the plebs should be fucking grateful for all the great innovations that relic added to DoW3.
fucking hell, literally all they had to do was remake DoW1 in an up to date engine and with 2017 level polish. would have sold like hotcakes and received near universal acclaim and praise.
but no, they just HAD to play the quirky innovative mastermind of genre blending. fucking retards.
>>
>>376657625
Only MOBA multiplayer mode, no Victory Points or Annihilation mode, only 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3. For me is okay but for some people only 3 races at launch was also a mistake.
>>
>>376657625
>Look at all of the things that made the first game fun
>Look at all of the things that made the second game fun
>Do none of those things
>lol why is everyone mad tho
>>
>>376657625
RTS games suck
>>
>>376657625
Maybe Relic actually just wanted to troll people. Did you guys ever think of that? Like, they made this game shit on purpose to make all of you mad.
>>
File: 1491185097022.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491185097022.png
6KB, 253x199px
will lelic also fuck up last stand mode to?
>>
>People who haven't played.
It's a MOBA
>People who played the beta weekend.
It's a shitty MOBA
>People who have played more than 5 minutes.
It's a mediocre RTS that borrows heavily from MOBAs
>>
PC is a ded platform
>>
40k is a shit setting
>>
>>376659278
if i remeber correctly people that made dow3 have nothing to do with dow 1 and 2 . Thoes poeple left long ago when relic got sell by THQ then they bankrupt so blame sega for new morons
>>
>>376660607
The thing is they actually might. They actually just might. I only say this because as it is now, there is no way to give heroes different items/abilities/armor. Even in DoW2 there was this aspect in the base game. Since this aspect is missing in DoW3 I'm not sure if they will add it or do something else entirely and probably fuck it up.
>>
>>376660686
its not a MOBA u retarded braindead asshole
Its a lifeless shitty RTS without deep , good base bulding and retarded elite units.
Its closer to warcrat 3 with elite units as heres then to fuking MOBA
>>
File: Dawn of Sand Dark Crusade.jpg (195KB, 1091x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of Sand Dark Crusade.jpg
195KB, 1091x1480px
They took the bad parts of DoW 1 and the bad parts of DoW 2 and made a new game out of the parts after playing DOTA all weekend..
>>
>>376660938
Maybe you should learn to read before calling people retard braindead assholes.
>>
File: galaxy-shadowbox.jpg (378KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-shadowbox.jpg
378KB, 2000x1600px
>>376660756
NO
>>
>Warhams
>>
>>376660756
Wrong.
>>
>>376658998
which is sad, because relic can't take a hint that nobody wants to play their shitty moba
>>
>>376661078
its suppose to go to >>376658468
i am retarded
>>
>Have a winning formula
>Fuck it up

The RTS formula has been written and re written for 20 years, there's a reason behind it all, a strategy involved in the design on the game

Just do it right

These nuRelic and stupid developers aren't smart people. If they played Chess they wouldn't understand why the rules of Chess are like that. You don't have to like Chess, but you can appreciate why is popular. You can make your own Chess rules like Quantum Chess and the like, but certainly it's still Chess.

These people would play Chess and make it a first person shooter with a Queen that eats all pieces at the same time but you can't checkmate the King until certain time has passed. That kind of stupid.
>>
>>376661082
Is all the purple shit Chaos space?
What are the black spots?
>>
>>376661523
>40k question still unanswered
>in a 40k thread

Where the fuck are all the faux fanboys at?
>>
>>376661523
I think the purple is rips in space where warp is showing. Black spots is probably orks, maybe some nids? But I don't think nids are pictured.
>>
>>376661756
People probably abandoned 40k after this game lol
>>
>>376661848
most /tg/ fags and 40k tabletop players myself included are excited for 8th edition, unless they are waacfags. DoW3 was meh, but I played through it on hard and enjoyed it. Not worth 60 dollars though.
>>
>>376661756
try the 40k board
>>
>>376661523
abaddon murdered cadia and now the eye of terror ripped the galaxy in half. guilliman is back as lord commander of the imperium and is making new space marines. also magnus fucked up fenris and teleported his chaos planet into real space.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.