[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Dream Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: 105_weight_of_the_world.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
105_weight_of_the_world.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
Assuming you had unlimited budget and could get any studio and any staff to work on one game for you, what would it be?
>>
Dynasty Warriors setting
The gameplay is kinda like XCom or Fire Emblem
You got some sick transitions between between cutscenes and gameplay
Mick Gordon does a semi-powermetal soundtrack
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mtm3zh9l2v1rhv4p1.png (186KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mtm3zh9l2v1rhv4p1.png
186KB, 500x297px
My perfect game would be about a fighter pilot in the Iran-Iraq War with the story being told in the style of Ace Combat 4 complete with the hand drawn cutscenes. Maybe a few sections here and there where you control other characters from both sides whether it is as an infantry man or a tank crew or a civilian just trying to survive both sides.

I'd probably have Project Aces work on it with Gaijin to help with the other vehicles.

Multiplayer would be basically a mix between Battlefield and War Thunder with combined arms being the focus.
>>
File: 456w346486235.jpg (111KB, 499x711px) Image search: [Google]
456w346486235.jpg
111KB, 499x711px
Ace Combat style game where you play as a german fighter pilot in WWI or WWII
>>
>>376655801
>>376656014
Ace Combat mind
>>
>>376656014
Wouldn't it he be Belkan in that case? What would the superweapon be?
>>
I would recreate one of my tabletop campaigns where early XX century technology met typical fantasy elements (magic, alchemy, various creatures) during a world war.
>>
>>376656426
Alphonse?
>>
>>376655509
2b dating sim
>>
>>376656923
C-can we lewd the 2b?
>>
>>376655509
Nier Automata, but better.
>>
Dragon's Dogma 2
Not MMO trash like DDO is
>>
>>376655509
Deux Ex but exactly as it already is
>>
>>376655509
I'd also settle for Bayo3 or DMC5 but this pic related is my dream game.
>>
>>376658770
How would you go about improving it?
>>
>>376655801
>Gaijin

ur game is fucked friendo
>>
>>376655509
>unlimited budget
any actually good MMO

MMOs are 100% limited by their budget, but I suppose that's kinda cheating
>>
>>376655509
basically red dead redemption but set in feudal japan
>>
>>376659960
I just want their vehicle models. Project Aces would actually make the game.
>>
>>376660025
so, that yakuza spinoff?
>>
Soul Reaver by From
>>
>>376659972

not really cheating
>>
>>376658823
Jesus fucking christ, you have no idea how hard I blew my load when I discovered Dragon's Dogma. I hate playing multiplayer in general so when I discovered this game where I could be some handsome fuck and hand-craft my own qt amazoness elf with 2 other hired-hands and go around casting real-time natural disaster spells as sorcerer and jump up on shit and stab huge building-sized monsters and ride them around was fun as hell.

DD2 needs to hurry the fuck up and happen.
>>
>>376660302
well yes, this implies it's a one-time thing, whereas MMOs need months of support

>>376658823
>>376660312
i change my answer to this actually
DD1 was mindblowing and that game was a fraction of what was planned
>>
>>376655509
Several ideas
>a co op survival horror
This would require both players to use voice chat in the form of radios in game. The two players are separated and have to share resources and solve puzzles this way. Their only communication is via radio that has a shit signal at best so you can't always coordinate
>a fully destructible fps
I want something ridiculous like 200vs200 battles with a 100% destructible environment. I want you to be able to topple a fucking building to kill enemies inside. Maybe destroy the street in a city map to make people fall to their deaths on the subway underneath
>a large scale action/adventure rpg
I want it to be something along the lines of mass effect or dragon age except that literally every tiny decision you make has an impact. Maybe if you decide to help one character another will get pissed and defect. Shit like that. No black and white good or evil nonsense
>>
>>376659875
Redesign it as more of a straight up action game, the leveling system, the open world-ish structure, having to retrieve your body, they don't add anything to the game. That would help to then address some of the major flaws of the game like the balancing and the mediocre boss fights.
>>
File: geijin.jpg (63KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
geijin.jpg
63KB, 400x613px
I GOT IT! THE PERFECT GAME

Name: GEIJIN

Setting: 1980's Tokyo

The plot would be about a Newyorker girl who is a total troublemaker and, because of that, is expelled from her High School.
Following act, you are send with your father to live in Tokyo, where you join a complete disaster of a HS divided by gangs.
And then the story would be about taking over those gangs, becoming a member of a Sukeban gang and maul people to death with a kendo sword, all while playing the most violent Synthwave in the background.
>>
The Witcher 3 is my dream game

to spend all my day hunting monsters for coin is amazing
>>
>>376655739
>Dynasty Warriors setting
Yes
>RNG garbage (Fire Emblem Xcom)
NOPE.
>>
File: nitro model.png (319KB, 859x591px) Image search: [Google]
nitro model.png
319KB, 859x591px
i'm an unoriginal fuck i just want a new galerians video game on the ps4 without all the fujoshi pandering bullshit. i liked ash but they wasted a good character in him by making him just rion's boyfriend. why the fuck did they throw lilia under the bus? she felt too much like ashley from re4 and she's supposed to be the main heroine. she couldn't even fight what the fuck. also more nitro.
>>
>>376655509
Automata but with sex
>>
>>376655509
Space Station 13 with the best parts of Dwarf Fortress and Factorio
>top-down 2d multiplayer game
>multiple z-levels like DF
>Factorio-like movement controls with 8 directions
>procedural generation of space station (including small asteroids nearby) with different shapes, sizes, secrets, lore and much more
>everything can be constructed or deconstructed given the right tools and materials
>massive amount of possible item combinations to create interesting tools when you feel like going MacGyver
>each player is given objectives based on their role, which is categorized into one of the nine alignments
>somewhat realistic, yet fun simulation of atmospherics, chemistry, physics and so on like in SS13
>much more
biggest problem would be to make this work without needing admins on every server and somehow preventing ghosting
>>
>>376660557
>his would require both players to use voice chat in the form of radios in game
Would get instantly negated through teamspeak and consoles' dedicated system party chat.

>a fully destructible fps
I'd love to see a fps set inside of a physic's simulator like you see on those Youtube videos. And have character models similar to PsP's Echochrome to maximize performance.

>I want it to be something along the lines of mass effect or dragon age except that literally every tiny decision you make has an impact
Literally will never happen. Closest we ever got was Fallout New Vegas, and most choices you made had no in-game effect and were entirely post-game lore related (not a downside in any way, I loved the way Obsidian handled it).
>>
>>376655509
Just a remastered Streets of Rage 2 with a better engine, team attacks, and playable Shiva.
That's it.
>>
Metal gear solid v with metal gear solid 3 quality story
>>
>>376660497
If I ever make a game studio I will make it a staple that every game we put out you will have the ability to fully-customize your character how you wish and get one sidekick NPC that you can also fully customize.

Kind of why I liked XCOM2 so much, even though the character system is nearly shit if armor and face-hiding pieces hadn't saved the roster from sameface-syndrome.
>>
File: Poor Jegan.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Jegan.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Mecha game with randomly generated solar system all in first person
>Have to get into the cockpit of your mech
>Mechs are fast mecha, not the slow western ones, because I want fast fighter pilot gameplay
>When you move or pull off certain actions you can see your character do crazy shit like flicking levers and pushing buttons
>Can do space battles where you fight and take out enemy ships while fighting to protect your own
>Can do planet invasion battles where you're less mobile
>Slowly customize your mecha as you get more experienced and put decals and jury rig your systems
>Enemy aces who have different strategies and custom mechs
Would be cool.
>>
>>376662346
I feel so sorry for the few people that liked Galerians but weren't into the yaoi shit.
>>
Dwarf Fortress redone on Unreal Engine 5.
>>
It's like EYE Divine Cybermancy crossed with Metal Gear Rising and the protagonist is Link in the Gerudo outfit.
>>
File: 1490166566207.png (261KB, 569x563px) Image search: [Google]
1490166566207.png
261KB, 569x563px
>>376655509
Would make a waifu action game similar to Senran Kagura except the combat would be as technical as DMC. The lewdness and cosmetics or Senran Kagura would all be in the game. The only thing I would change is the combat and difficulty. In my game you would have earn your waifus trust, protection, and love rather than it being handed to you like in Senran Kagura. Also would make the beach splash game. Eventually the creators of Senran Kagura will notice my work as the fan have already noticed it and that's when I would make two crossover games.

First:
Senran Kagura x [Insert My Game's Name]: Ultimate Battle or something along the lines It would be a 2v2 fighting game similar to Marvel vs Capcom with it's own mechanics.

The second would just be my original game featuring Senran Kagura characters.

After this I would go on to make more technical action games starting with a Karas game, leading up to my real project that I'm not going to tell you this one because I don't want anyone to steal it.

But yeah, that's what I'd do. Mostly make technical action games, versus fighting series games, a more technical Dissidia style game(Anarchy Reigns-like?), and some other stuff.
My goal is to support the niche!
>>
Handcrafted open world game with truly diverse terrain filled with an incredible amount of wildlife and plants, realistic animal behaviour and migration/predation patterns, Monster Hunter gameplay and mechanics and a properly done focus on attaining that adventurous feeling with the ability to set up your own hub somewhere in the world and invite other players to join you. There is no purpose to the game other than the usual Monster Hunter kill>loot>craft cycle. The game is also supported for decades with save files being transferable between all platforms and content/graphics updates. Movesets are fully customizable and new options are continuously added. No bullshit business scheme, you pay for everything just once but the game will never drop in price and the playerbase will never be split.
>>
I'd make a Persona style game in an American college.
>>
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles + Rune Factory
>>
>>376663313
don't even know how the fuck that game could come back. i wouldn't even know what kind of developer could do it justice. but i do know that catering to slash fans is a bad idea.
>>
>>376655509
STALKER 2
>>
ONE PIECE
By platinum games.

Suck it dipshits, best game idea ever.
>>
Dwarf Fortress x Factorio

It would be a whole new level of autism.
>>
I'd make an RPG set in a dark city like pic related. Every building you'd be able to enter and everything would be lively, nothing destroyed.

Combat would be as smooth and fluid as KH2 but with the stylish action and input of DMC3.

Enemies would be human/alien/demons and for each one they would reveal up until you reach a certain time in the game.

The story would probably be centered around aliens visiting the world you reside in and exploiting the reaches of Hell to use for their advantage.
>>
Swashbuckling pirate setting.
Different races on islands based on major cultures(Chinese Lizardfolk, Dark elf French, Spanish Sharks... I'd go crazy with it.)
Gameplay would be a mix on Sid Mayer's Pirates for ship battles, Patrician 3's economic system, Mount and blade's overworld, and Infinite Space's system for crew and ship customization.

On that, ship customization would be as broad as color and flag to as specific as the very rooms in the ship, arranged by setting up in a side view and placing them in.

On courting, you can romance different governor's daughters and continue your linage, if your wife isn't comparable, you can also adopt.

Skills and abilities are both RNG and learned, with each race having a different "main" attribute and race only skills. This can range from language skills, to how good you are with an axe.

The ultimate Pirate RPG.
>>
>>376655509
Some kind of seasonal PvP MMORPG focused on team work, management, and general skill.
Little to no leveling up.
Little to no PvE (There might be stuff like world bosses, but the catch is different groups trying to kill and loot it at the same time, not the boss itself).
Profession to farm materials and professions to use them to create stuff.
The objective is their take over the most strongholds / enemy bases for the duration of 1-2 weeks.
After that everything is reset.

If you ever played games like Travian you know what im talking about, but instead of boring paywall "gameplay", actual gameplay
>>
>unlimited budget and could get any studio and any staff to work on one game for you

For the lolz, i would probably make a game (maybe a moba or some variant) with all noteworthy vidya characters ever made. Balance is not an issue.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.